Last Updated 6:28 AM, October 20, 2014 EDT
- Earl Thomas: Refs need to stay out of it and let us dominate
- Jeff Fisher on fake punt: We were having a hard time stopping Russell Wilson
- Sunday night wrap-up: Broncos can play defense too
- Peyton Manning breaks NFL’s all-time touchdown record
- Aldon Smith could be back a little early
- Panthers defense suddenly can’t stop anyone
- Aaron Rodgers says Packers offense is “getting closer”
- Kyle Long sends criticism back at Bears fans
- 49ers center Daniel Kilgore breaks leg, season likely over
- Broncos couldn’t help getting caught up in the moment
TV and Radio Schedule
Week of October 13, 2014 EDT
MONDAY: PFT Live (12:00 p.m. ET); PFT on NBCSN (5:30 p.m. ET).
TUESDAY: Mully & Hanley/WSCR Chicago (6:40 a.m. ET); Paul Allen/KFAN Minneapolis (11:05 a.m. ET); PFT Live (12:00 p.m. ET); Miller & Brinson/KXNO Des Moines (5:30 p.m. ET); PFT on NBCSN (5:30 p.m. ET).
WEDNESDAY: The Mack Attack/WFNZ Charlotte (8:00 a.m. ET); The Fan Morning Show/104.3 The Fan Denver (8:45 a.m. ET); Jaguars Today/1010XL Jacksonville (10:15 a.m. ET); Matt Spiegel & Patrick Mannelly/WSCR Chicago (11:00 a.m. ET); PFT Live (12:00 p.m. ET); Bishop & Rothman/97.1 The Fan Columbus (1:30 p.m. ET); Steve Gorman Sports/FOX Sports Radio (3:30 p.m. ET); PFT on NBCSN (5:30 p.m. ET).
THURSDAY: Erik Kuselias Show/NBC Sports Radio (7:00 a.m. ET); FOX Sports Daybreak (7:30 a.m. ET); The Wake-Up Zone/WGFX Nashville (9:30 a.m. ET); PFT Live (12:00 p.m. ET); Jon & Sean/97.5 The Fanatic Philly (1:00 p.m. ET); Brian Hayes Show/TSN Toronto (2:30 p.m. ET); The Drive With Danny Parkins/610 Sports Kansas City (5:25 p.m. ET); PFT on NBCSN (5:30 pm. ET).
FRIDAY: In the Loop with Nick & Lopez/SportsRadio 610 Houston (8:00 a.m. ET); Joe Rose Show/WQAM Miami (8:30 a.m. ET); Shredd & Ragan/WEDGG Buffalo (8:55 a.m. ET); New School with Shan & RJ/105.3 The Fan Dallas/Ft. Worth (9:30 a.m. ET); PFT Live (12:00 p.m. ET); PFT on NBCSN (5:30 p.m. ET).
SUNDAY: Sports USA Media (12:30 p.m. ET).