If you have questions or concerns regarding this statement, you should first contact the FOOTBALL TALK LLC Customer Service Department at email@example.com or via postal mail at:
Football Talk, LLC
333 East Main Street
Clarksburg, WV 26301
I. Information Football Talk LLC Gathers or Tracks.
Information on general usage and any personal details you provide FOOTBALL TALK LLC will be used to provide you with enhanced features such as customized content, access to our bulletin boards, web logs (“blogs”) and participation in chats. The following are details of the information FOOTBALL TALK LLC collects:
- Personal Information. At some Football Talk LLC sites you can purchase products, enter contests or sweepstakes, vote in polls or otherwise express an opinion, subscribe to one of our services such as email newsletters and/or participate in our online communities. In order for you to participate in these activities Football Talk LLC may request and collect certain information and data from you such as name, age, gender, address, email address, zip code, telephone number, credit card information and information about your interests in and use of various products, programs and services. By providing contact information, you will be eligible to acquire user ID’s and passwords that will allow you to play the fantasy games and to participate in the Football Talk LLC community.
- Other People’s Information. At some Football Talk LLC sites, you will have the ability to submit information about other people. For example, you might submit a person’s email address to challenge them to a fantasy game or their name and address to send a gift subscription. The types of personally identifiable information that may be collected about other people may include: name, address and email address. This information is not stored by Football Talk LLC and is not used for any purpose other than for the purpose that the information is collected.
- Tracking. In the course of using the Football Talk LLC site, Football Talk LLC may assign random numbers to you for the purpose of anonymously tracking site usage. Information tracked includes, but is not limited to, the URL that you just came from (whether this URL is on the Football Talk LLC site or not), which URL you go to next (whether this URL is on the Football Talk LLC site or not), what browser you are using, and your IP address. Many sites automatically collect this information. This information is used for purposes of system administration, diagnostics, site tracking and reporting of aggregate usage information to third parties such as our advertisers and content partners or for research purposes. Football Talk LLC does not link information automatically collected to information identifying visitors individually.
II. What Football Talk LLC Does With the Information
- Provide Services. Football Talk LLC asks for information in connection with registration, promotions, email updates, and prizes. Football Talk LLC may use this information to tailor online presentations, facilitate navigation throughout sites operated by Football Talk LLC, provide personalized services and promotions, or offer products and services that Football Talk LLC believes might be of use or interest to you, and to communicate separately with you. This information may be combined with other personally identifiable information (such as demographic information and past purchase history) available from our records and other sources. This information will be used to make our future marketing efforts more efficient and may also be used to bring you offers of interest.
- Third Parties. We do not sell information about our visitors. Football Talk LLC will not transfer your personal information to another party for that party’s exclusive use apart from the use of the information by Football Talk LLC. However, if we believe there is value to our members, we will send messages or promotions to you on behalf of another company. In these instances, we do not transfer your name to the third party — we send the mailing for them. In all instances we only send mailings if you’ve given your permission. These promotions may include physical mailings as well, but in a similar fashion will be sent by Football Talk LLC and only if you’ve given your permission. We may transfer your personal information to companies that we hire that deliver products and services (shipping companies, fulfillment companies and email management companies), companies that operate sweepstakes and promotions on our behalf and sponsors from whom you have ordered or requested products. These companies will not have the ability to use the information for their own purposes but will merely use it to fulfill on our behalf. Visitors who register for fantasy games through other parties (e.g., through co-branded games) may have some or all of their profile information (name, email address, etc.) shared with those parties, but only if you consent (opt-in/opt-out) to having your contact information shared with those parties so that they can contact you directly. Football Talk LLC is not responsible for the privacy policies or practices of those other parties.
- Aggregate Reports. Football Talk LLC will aggregate reports for advertisers. For example, Football Talk LLC may tell advertisers how many people saw or clicked on an ad and additionally, how many people saw or clicked on ads in different portions of the Football Talk LLC sites. Where available, Football Talk LLC may offer additional aggregate information about viewer characteristics. However, this will not include personally identifiable information about you or your usage patterns. Our advertisers allow us to provide their products and services to visitors, and in return, they will need to know how to effectively place their ads in order to attract potential customers.
- Information Not Released. Surveys may ask for contact information or unique identifying information to increase the value of the results. Contests may require contact information or other demographic/ personal information in order to determine eligibility. This information will not be released to third parties without your consent. Additionally, usage information may be analyzed so that FOOTBALL TALK LLC can judge its system’s performance or execute visitors’ customized features.
III. Who Can Use Information and How.
- Community Elements. Football Talk LLC has comments and blogs available to visitors and may incorporate additional forums in the future. Please be aware that any information that is disclosed in these areas becomes public information and you should exercise caution when deciding to disclose personal information in any of these public forums. Football Talk LLC does not require you to make your personal information available to the public so please exercise care when participating in these public forums. Football Talk LLC does not require you to make your personal information available to the public so please exercise care when participating in these public forums. Any personal information, including your email address, voluntarily disclosed by you and posted on a Football Talk LLC site can be viewed and used by others. If you post personal information that is accessible to the public online you may receive unsolicited messages from other parties in return.
- Correspondence. If you send Football Talk LLC personal correspondence, such as e-mails or letters, or if other visitors or third parties send Football Talk LLC correspondence about your activities or postings on a Football Talk LLC site, Football Talk LLC may collect such information into a file. No such information will be released to third parties without your consent. Any information or material disclosed or provided by you in personal correspondence to Football Talk LLC or in any survey conducted by Football Talk LLC will not be used by Football Talk LLC for advertising or marketing purposes without your consent but may be used for editorial purposes.
- Distribution and Display. Football Talk LLC will not make contact information available to the general public in any form without the consent of the visitor identified. This does not prevent or restrict FOOTBALL TALK LLC from (i) distributing information that is already publicly available, including but not limited to information available in public telephone directories, classified ads, newspaper reports, publications, and the like, (ii) providing information as required by law, court order, or other valid legal process or (iii) displaying information in an online bulletin board, chat room, news group, or other public forum, where the information being displayed was placed there by a visitor or other third party.
IV. Content Providers
- News and Information. Football Talk LLC sometimes negotiates with third parties to offer visitors access to co-branded news and other information on the Football Talk LLC site. There is no collection of contact or other personal information in connection with the provision of such information.
- User Created Content. Please be aware that all content that you create (“User Content”) that is posted on message boards, polls, blogs or other community oriented areas (“Community Areas”) is provided for entertainment purposes and that Football Talk LLC may, in its sole discretion, choose to remove any such content from Community Areas if we believe that the content is inappropriate for public display. Our goal is to avoid abuse of these Community Areas in order to create an enjoyable and entertaining user experience. If you are aware of any content that may be inappropriate or users who are abusing our systems please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Football Talk LLC cannot ensure that parties who have access to the publicly available information in these Community Areas will respect your privacy so please exercise caution when deciding to disclose any personal information in these areas. Football Talk LLC is also not responsible for the content or business practices of web sites that are linked from these Community Areas by our visitors so please keep this in mind before clicking on any links.
- Football Talk LLC Rights to User Content. Football Talk LLC does not claim ownership of User Content. However, you hereby grant Football Talk LLC a world-wide, royalty-free, non-exclusive, perpetual, irrevocable, and fully sub-licensable right and license to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, translate, create derivative works from, distribute, perform, and display your User Content and to incorporate User Content in other works in any form, media, or technology now known or later developed.
V. Opting Out.
Upon registration, Football Talk LLC provides you with the opportunity to opt-out of receiving communications (updates, information and promotions) from Football Talk LLC and its partners. In addition, if you do not decide to opt-out during registration, you can remove yourself from either mailing list by following the “unsubscribe” instructions given at the bottom of all e-mail received from Football Talk LLC. You may also change your opt-out preferences at any time by following the instructions located in Paragraph I of this Policy – “Updating Personal Information.” By registering for a specific Football Talk LLC service (newsletters, premium content, fantasy games, etc.) you are consenting to receive email relating to that service and will not have an opportunity to opt-out of receiving those communications. If once you receive a mailing you do not wish to receive future mailings, you may unsubscribe.
VI. Disclosure of Personal Information.
Football Talk LLC sites may disclose personal information if required to do so by law or in the good-faith belief that such action is necessary to (a) conform to the edicts of law or comply with legal process served on Football Talk LLC, (b) protect and defend the rights or property of Football Talk LLC or the visitors of Football Talk LLC, or (c) protect the personal safety of visitors of Football Talk LLC or the public.
VII. Information Security.
All information gathered on the Football Talk LLC site is stored and maintained in secure facilities that limit access to authorized personnel only. Football Talk LLC uses industry standard practices to safeguard the confidentiality of your personal identifiable information, including “firewalls” and Secure Socket Layers. Football Talk LLC treats data as an asset that must be protected against loss and unauthorized access. We employ security techniques to protect such data from unauthorized access by users inside and outside the company. Your Football Talk LLC profile is password-protected so that you are the only member who has access to this information. We recommend that you do not divulge your password to anyone. To ensure that you’ve logged out of your account, please remember to close your browser window when you have finished your visit. This is to ensure that others cannot access your personal information, especially if you share a computer with someone else or are using a computer in a public place.
FOOTBALL TALK LLC believes that it is particularly important to protect the privacy of children. Football Talk LLC does not willingly or knowingly allow anyone under the age of 13 to register to become a member of the Football Talk LLC community. In order to register at Football Talk LLC and become a member, visitors must first certify that they are at least 13 years old and have read and accepted the Football Talk LLC privacy guidelines as well as rules and regulations pertaining to fantasy games and contests.