Mort: Current Vick speculation points to Ravens

ESPN’s Chris Mortensen, who’s back out on the road after a week that included his bus being defaced and his kid being intercepted in his NFL debut, reports from Eagles camp that the speculation regarding the team most likely to ink quarterback Mike Vick points to the Ravens.

That said, Mort went out of his way to make it clear that it’s only speculation.

Last month, coach John Harbaugh didn’t slam the door on Vick.

“We’ve had long discussions about Michael Vick and we have a feeling
about how he would impact our team and not impact our team
,” Harbaugh
said, per the Baltimore Sun.  “We have a course of action that you can ask Ozzie [Newsome] about.”

Newsome, in turn, said that the Ravens “have three quarterbacks we like,” which could support the notion that Baltimore would be interested in using Vick as a jack-of-some-trades, including but not limited to receiver.

Mort also said that Philly and New England are other speculated destinations for Vick.  But we remain confident that Vick won’t be a Patriot.

UPDATE:  In a subsequent update, Mort has removed the Eagles from the speculation list.

92 responses to “Mort: Current Vick speculation points to Ravens

1. He would fit in with Baltimore. Vick and Omar would get along well especially after his trip to prison.
    Hopefully Bunk and Mcnulty bust his ass and he’s headed back to the joint.

2. Good! I hope it happens because I was actually worried about the Ravens this year. This will provide enough negative media to them to distract the hell out of them.

3. Well they already have one human-murderer on the team, I guess they figure a dog murderer is really an upgrade.

4. Who knows? It could be somewhere that have already said that “We have no interest in Vick.”
    You really wouldn’t know until he signs somewhere. I wonder, however, if he has some offers on the table?

5. Can Vick catch the ball? Does he have good enough hands?
    What kind of shape is he in after being out of football?
    It seems to me if Vick is brought in to any NFL team, it only makes sense if it is at a position of need. It makes no sense to bring him in just to run a few trick plays.

6. Now they are just floating stories hoping someone bites. If they don’t they’ll have to dig up some old Favre footage and rehash his unretirement again.

7. That would certainly be an interesting QB situation to watch during the preseason. Vick and Smith are both fun to watch.

8. Great organization! They seem pretty set at QB right now but a great place for him to get reacclimated.

9. makes sense…who is the backup to Flacco? Troy Smith? wasnt he always called a poor man’s Mike Vick? well why not get the real thing…cant tell me he wouldnt help their running game as well..and they do lack a big play threat on O

10. So two teams with established QBs… and one team with a promising 2nd year QB… are going to vie for Vick and all his baggage? How does that make any sense?

11. I tried to tell you this a couple of weeks ago. A certain former player with the same agent said Baltimore would be the place.

12. I think there are negotiations gooing on that include some teams wanting to take him but want him as a slash type player for good money and other teams wanting him as a QB but less money to play back up, with incentives on the back end of the contract .

13. Why? Where do the Ravens need Vick’s talents? On special teams? Don’t they have a quarterback that took them to the playoffs last year? Is Vick an upgrade? Have they installed the wildcat in the offseason?

14. Yes! The Wire references! Season 3, there was even dog fighting in Baltimore. Vick is licking his chops, sort of speak.

15. Not good. According to my research (season three of The Wire) there is dogfighting in Baltimore. Hope the Ravens keep him away from Cheese Wagstaff.

16. Most of you all on this blog are hypocrits. You name one team in this league that doesnt have a player on their team that has not gone to jail for one reason or another. I think once Vick settles in and finds a football home and has a typical Vick game (like we saw here in Atlanta) passing for about 250 yards and rushing for about 70 in a game all will be forgivin and the talk will then be…….. “well I just dont understand why my team has gone 2 and 14 and we need a QB in the draft and why didnt we give Vick a shot, teams like San Fran, Buffalo, Cleveland, Denver, and Minasota to name a few.

17. “Well they already have one human-murderer on the team, I guess they figure a dog murderer is really an upgrade.”
    1. hahaha that’s hilarious
    2. mets suck.

18. chrismc185 says:
    August 11, 2009 12:58 PM
    *********
    It’s what Vick DIDN’T go to prison for, you know, killing those dogs – among other things.
    Nice spelling BTW. Hypocrites, not hypocrits; forgiven, not forgivin; Minnesota, not Minasota.
    Also – he averaged 155 yards passing in his 74 games. Rushing? 52 yards per game.
    Keep the psychopath out of pro football, owners.

19. chrismc185…since when is 250 yards passing and 70 yards rushing a typical Vick game??? That is, if I am missing a season where he passed for close to 4,000 yards AND rushed for 1,000 yards….

20. Pittsburgh is the logical destination. There he would be in the company of someone else who likes to stick it to dogs………Lil ben Rapersberger!!!

21. Facts Domino says:
    August 11, 2009 12:15 PM
    Hopefully Bunk and Mcnulty bust his ass and he’s headed back to the joint
    ======================================
    LOL! 5 for that one.

22. PLEASE let Philly sign Vick. I would love nothing more than to kick PETA’s ass as part of my tailgating routine.

23. pinchewey says:
    August 11, 2009 12:57 PM
    If he doesn’t play well Ray Lewis can stab him.
    ——————-
    Florio, send that man a copy of your book!
    chrismc185, ummm, I don’t know what games you were watching, but a Vick game was not “about” 250 yards throwing. That would add up to him throwing around 4,000 yards a season.
    How much sense would it make for PETA to protest Mike Vick playing football given the current economy (they’re really going to spend money to protest the guy and drive out to where he plays?), and the fact that there are worse people in this world? Much worse. I wonder if those same PETA members who might protest (all speculation at this point; I’m pulling a Florio) were out there protesting when some of the Manson clan were paroled. I guess Mike Vick is a much bigger fish….errrr…..piece of tofu to fry. Do peopel fry tofu?

24. I don’t see it. The Raven’s have the makings of a Franchise quarterback in Joe Flacco. They wouldn’t risk doing something like this that could slow his development.

25. # CooperManning says: August 11, 2009 12:57 PM

26. So would Ray still lead the “Dogs in the House” chant or would Vick take that over?

27. The ravens already ran the wildcat with smith last year…But I still say it would be a smart move for any team with an established QB to sign him, take the PR hit, and then get a few draft picks for him next year…

28. I hope the sign him. The offense needs a playmaker(pardon the pun) and VICK can be just that. Not sure the ravens would take that type of distraction considering they seem to like troy smith as back-up, but if vick came in and said I just want to make plays on offense for one year and we go from there I believe the ravens would be a good fit. Could you imagine vick following Ray’s are the dog’s in the house, WOOF WOOF, WOOF

29. Good –Just another punk to peeled off of Heinz Field..
    Ignorant Sheeple Steelers fans. Typical, cheat, cheat, tough tough, point the finger, penalty assessed for your bs to the other team.
    Anyway, obviously the athletic gifts presented by vick would be an asset to any team, 3 qbs on the roster ozzie likes, but could get vick for a cheaper price than beck, and he has more to bring to the table, not just taking limited reps and riding the bench, wildcat sensation, and troy is there, too many, so many options for that system.
    Post Worthy comments, people look here for real, consistant information not Bs hype and ignorant fan praise.
    Unless you are bashing something The lawyer said.

30. I can’t wait until Vick gets signed. Then all of the haters can enjoy that for a day w/the knowledge that no matter how much you can’t stand Vick that you couldn’t stop him from getting back into the league. That’s just how much pull you have: none

31. Nice try Mort, but as usual, you’re wrong. The politically incorrect “Redskins” are discussing contract with Vick right now.
    Gee, Mort is awful.

32. chrismc185 says:
    I think once Vick settles in and finds a football home and has a typical Vick game (like we saw here in Atlanta) passing for about 250 yards and rushing for about 70 in a game all will be forgivin…”
    Vick has 6 250+ games in his career and in only 1 of those did he gain 70 yards as well. Most of the 250 yard games his rushing totals were quite low.
    So what were you watchin’ in Atlanta again?
    pinchewey says:
    If he doesn’t play well Ray Lewis can stab him.
    LMAO!

33. hey-seuss says:
    August 11, 2009 1:19 PM
    “This displays your ignorance Coop….everyone knows that Cheese got merked in the finale.”
    Thanks for spoiling the end for all those who hadn’t seen it yet. You wanna tell them what happens to Omar while you’re at it?

34. You angry white people are a constant reminder of lynch mobs, slave owners and hate crimes.
    Vick is a rich, once filthy rich black man, that will be filthy rich again – get over it!
    Ben “Rapist” Roethlerberger
    Matt “snort snort” Jones
    Tom “Where are my baby momas” Brady
    Complain about them as much as you complain about Vick (who actually served jail time), but I know the reason (skin tone) why you won’t.
    Vick is working with the Humane Society but PETA wants to protest. What is wrong with this picture?
    If the Humane Society can reach out to Vick – what is PETA’s hidden agenda? I think it’s pretty clear, just like the motivation of you people on this blog.
    Get a life and remember “what goes around, comes around”!

35. # studntofthegame says: August 11, 2009 1:35 PM
    hahaha calm down bro….i’m not a vick hater but i’m pretty sure that you, too, have NO pull in this situation

36. Vick was a Bow-wow then and he’s a Bow-wow now.
    This *Tony Dungy Feel Good Tour* has been sickening. Dungy’s nothing more than a Pimp at this point, with the NFL serving as co-conspirator.

37. BlueEyeDevils says:
    August 11, 2009 1:51 PM
    “Get a life and remember “what goes around, comes around”!”
    **********
    Yeah, I’ll remember that the next time I torture and kill an innocent domesticated animal.

38. *DISCLAIMER*
    Blueeyedevil does not represent any views of the african american race. All of his views are representations of his, and his alone and should not be taken seriously
    Shut up blueeyedevil, you said the same nonsense yesterday.
    I’m not even going to prove you wrong this time, let’s try and leave race out of this for once.
    Vick is a savage

39. It’s funny how many redneck, hillbillies are on here talking about how Vick shouldn’t get a job because he ran a “dog fighting” ring. I bet if it was Tom Brady, yall would accept him with open arms. The guy can flat out play and he’s unique. I hope the Ravens sign him and he does very well.
    How many of you wouldn’t want Mickey Mantle or Ty Cobb to be allowed an opportunity for some of the horrible decisions they made during their careers.(ie. being an abusive alcoholic and a known open racist)…just curious how much of a pass they got because they are white. I can keep going on because the white list from back in the day is worse than the black list for the present day. This is amazing. If you don’t have anything nice to say, then don’t say nothing at all!!!!!

40. BlueEyedDevils:
    You are an idiot. The same type of person that believes Jesse Jackson has a point to formally ask the government why Vick shouldnt be REQUIRED a job interview. A few problems with your comparisons:
    Big Ben – nothing has been proven
    Tom Brady – haha, he had ONE kid out of wedlock…look at some of the other “non-white” players in the league . Thing is that he actually pays his child support
    Matt Jones – uh oh…he got busted for cocaine…where have I seen that before? pretty much all over the NFL
    problem with Vick is that he was murdering animals…which is fine if you want to do that…but be prepared to deal with the consequences of your actions: aka, not being welcome in certain cities and being disliked by droves of people. He has every right to pursue a job in the NFL….IF he can find someone who is going to give him a contract. Your comparisons are laughable and your argument is so beyond rudimentary and ignorant that I can’t believe I responded to it.
    You should be campaigning to get Rae Carruth an NFL job or to get Nate Newton onto CBS….get a clue
    OH, and “what comes around goes around”…nice point…Mr. Vick is finding out about that right now

41. Not a harbaugh type player. But definately could see him with
    the squealers with santurdio, rapistburger, and
    the dirtiest player in the NFL Hines ward. Also would b a good
    fit on cleveland’s Mangina….. Besides their2qbs put
    together don’t make one real NFL qb

42. BlueEyeDevils says:
    August 11, 2009 1:51 PM
    ***********
    Also, your login name makes YOU a racist.

43. @BlueEyeDevils
    Have you READ the comments on here about Rapistberger, Coke Jones, and Saint Brady?
    Christ, they get it as bad anyone.
    But the thing is–none of those guys (or anyone else discussed hereabouts) has led AN ENTIRE LIFETIME OF CRIME, where they planned, funded, built, oversaw and operated an enormous interstate criminal enterpirse that included guns, drugs, and gambling, all while sadistically torturing, mutilating, and killing “man’s best friend” for sport, for profit, and for the sheer, sick, sadistic delight of it.
    Then lied about it, and continued to lie about it (to the public, even to the Commissioner’s face!!) even after being caught red (bloody) handed.
    Then, shows no real remorse–no ACTIONS–just empty words and a fake-ass apology issued through his agent.
    Thinks just serving his time-out is good enough to make a lifetime of criminal scumbag thuggery all okay again.
    A few days later he’s right back to playing illiterate simpleton thug scum bling bling punk with Young Jizzy (I know how it’s spelled) and his other “n***az* (his words), referring to himself in the 3rd person, getting all krunk and drinking “bub” in da club and sh1t.
    Yeah, some lesson HE learned, right? He’s really changed.
    Now, since you’ve missed all this, I’d simply say YOU OBVIOUSLY CAN’T READ–but the PC hate-crime police will get me, and the reverse-racist facists will have me sentenced to “sensitivity training” for the rest of my days.
    So, I’ll just leave it at this:
    I’d bet my be-devilled blue eyes that you also think OJ is innocent, too, right?
    It’s always “the man” just trying to keep your “lazy ass” down, isn’t it?
    In reality, maybe it’s the fact that you take your petty righteous moral stands, embrace and defend scumbags like this, based on THEIR skin color (that is, YOUR skin color), instead of simply seeing and opining on the world as it is: right and wrong.
    Now, please do me the immense favor and suck my BlueEyeDick. Punk.

44. BlueEyeDevils
    Wow, so you must really hate dogs. That, or love abusing them.
    Do you think a dog’s life is worthless? Because you’re right, what does around comes around. I hope one day you get a cute puppy, and someone like Vick kidnaps it and throws it into a pit, where a mad bulldog will rip it to shreds as “training” for an upcoming fight.
    Hell, you better be careful – Vick might take a look at your baby daughter and mistake it for a puppy.

45. A perfect match. two murdering thugs on the same team. perhaps they can do the strip club circuit together.

46. I hope he IS signed for a day, or for however long it takes for a team to realize what an over-rated P.O.S. player he was and still is, so that they cut his dumbass almost immediately after signing him, meanwhile suffering all the PR damage and public outrage that comes along with, while getting NO benefit whatsoever.
    Vick = terrible QB
    Vick = even worse as a “human being”
    F*ck him. And f*ck him twice on Sundays.
    (He can watch the games from the strip club wid his *n***a* Young Jizzy).

47. Damn!!! I didn’t know this was English 101 or Literature Class. How was my spelling? Relax buddy…….IT’S A BLOG!! Like a text message, you get a pass for some spelling errors lol.
    I guess PFT refuse to post my other reply about Vick because of some choice words that I used, but before you all decide to keep bashing Vick, lets not forget about Mickey Mantle (alcoholic, beat the crap out of his wife and family) and Ty Cobb (known and public racist) just to name a few (but they get a pass right?). I can keep going if you want me to.

48. Don’t forget to use the word “alleged” on some of these comments. Another site I go to now has a case of a poster being sued for remarks they made for stating something as being “true” when it has been proven to be false.

49. This will never happen………Ravens would never sign Vick period…………take that to the bank!

50. The ravens are a perfect fit for Vick. He can trade jail stories with Ray Lewis!
    How perfect!
    All they need now for a nice threesome is to bring in Pacman.

51. champ222–
    Keep on living in the past, instead of the present.
    Blame everyone else, and ignore your own free will and self-determination.
    Concede that your OWN choices are really in the hands of others.
    Surrender your life, and your dignity, and your future.
    Make excuses.
    Shun responsibility.
    Blame.
    Lament.
    Look backwards.
    Glorify flash & style, ignoring the substance.
    And don’t forget to mock those “sell-outs” who would seek an education.
    Then wonder why “the man”–those “rednecks and hillbillies” with differing opinions–keep you down.
    Now, don’t you have a care package to put together for OJ or something?

52. “BlueEyeDevils” are funny 🙂
    In my opinion, dogs, pigs, chickens, moose, cattle, deer, rabbits – all on a dinner plate.
    To be quite honest, dogs are the only ones mentioned that sniffs each other’s butts – so yes dogs have no special place in my heart – sorry to offend “you” people family members 🙂
    Maybe you should try adoption – you know fellow human orphans?
    You people don’t hate Vick because of what he did – you hate Vick for (skin color) who he is. Just come out of the closet and take off those hoods and you will feel better about yourselves 🙂
    You can say how bad a qb Vick is all you want, but you can’t change history:
    – Richest contract in NFL “History”!
    – 1st qb in playoff history to beat Brett Favre in Lambeau!
    – Youngest qb to play in Pro Bowl (21)!
    – Only Falcon qb this decade to make Pro Bowl!
    etc…..etc…..etc…….

53. For you clowns who keep insisting that Ray Lewis murdered someone, will you please check your facts. What he did is lie to police. He did wrong but he did not murder anyone. Try to grow up and be truthful.
    Bottom line, Michael Vick did his time. I absolutely hate what he did. The strong are supposed to protect the weak. Not abuse them for entertainment. He probably should get a second chance but he needs to earn it. I’ve not seen any real remorse so for this reason, I don’t want him on my team.

54. spyboots says:
    August 11, 2009 2:44 PM
    **************
    Okay.
    The ALLEGED human being Michael Vick has no right to go back to his old job. The CONVICTED FELON should do what all other convicted felons do when they first get out of prison – clean toilets.
    He has no business being in a position to be a role model. Does a school teacher who gets caught fondling kids go back to work in a school? Does an accountant who embezzles money get to go back to work at a CPA firm; or even a convenience store?
    Does a priest who…..? Ooops – bad example.

55. BlueEyedDevils:
    unlike the massive population of the ghetto, some people realize that it is a much larger responsibility to raise a human being than it is a dog…as much as I think adoption is a great idea, to compare it to raising a dog further cements your status as an ignorant, uneducated fool
    I dont HATE Vick…his actions were reprehensible and he served his time…he deserves the opportunity to play again, but the fact that teams are shying away and he can’t get hired is nobody’s fault but his own. Just like Mark Chmura (a white devil) found out, sometimes teams DO take into account your past.
    In all honesty, racism does exist but we can never get down to the root of it because people like you crusade around with it as if its a shield of blind excuse. If nothing else, you should be able to see that dogfighting is ILLEGAL, just like snorting coke or rape and you have to pay the price. No matter how much lobbying Al Sharpton, Jesse Jackson and the rest of the “reverends” do

56. I’m guessing “BlueEyedDevil” is really a Rush Limbaugh listening, GOP voting, 25 year old white guy chiming in from the trailer park. Some people will say anything in there posts just to stir up racial crap. Makes me sick.

57. @BlueEyeDevils-
    You’re wrong. I don’t care that Vick is black, and I don’t care that he made a lot of money. I despise him because he committed despicable acts that no real human could ever do.
    But that’s just me.
    That said, I’m convinced you could care less about the facts and circumstances surrounding the case, because in your mind, black people can never do wrong. You portray yourself as someone who believes that being black means you’re innocent, when the reality is guilty is guilty regardless of skin color.

58. Remember, this is the same crew that thinks Jay Cutler is an established franchise QB with a sub .500 W-L record.

59. And featuring Ray Lewis, in the Disney classic “The Lion King”:
    Ray stands on a cliff, arms outstretched, singing:
    “I didn’t kill no motherf*ckin’ Lion…”
    (Back when SNL was still funny).
    That still cracks me up, to this day.

60. Listen, I love dogs and I understand what Vick did was horrible. But the man has served his time and paid more then her prolly should have for the committed crime. But in this day of forgiveness and the fact that our system is supposed to rehabilitate him, then give him another chance.
    I mean tell what’s wrong with this picture at the time M.Vick was convicted, R. Kelly, Mike Jackson, and OJ were free men, the did horrible things to people not animals. As much as I love my dogs a human life is far more precious.

61. Hell Donte Stallworth killed a person and only did 24 days, Vick killed dogs and did 2 years WTF……………..Where is the justice in that.

62. Look in the future if you bring in Big Bens name cause of the rape . Make sure to include current Superbowl Champ and 2 time SB champ . Also mention winningest QB in his first 5 years . Dont know why you are even talking about the Steelers we have nothing to do with the story .
    The same fans that was killing the Steelers when we were mentioned to sign Vick . Now the Ravens say its a good move for their team to sign him lol . Dont hate the Steelers cause you couldnt beat them last year . Dont hate the Steelers cause your team was the reason the Steelers won their record 6th championship .
    Blame yourselves . Blame unibrow for his 3 int performance . Blame your D that couldnt stop our offense even without Ward in the line up .
    So in the end only blame your own team for allowing the Steelers to walk all over them . Dont blame the refs or the NFL . Look at your own team for taking it in the ass 3 times . Remember in the end the Ravens are still the Steelers bitch and will continue to be ok .

63. Do I think “all” black people are innocent? Of course not – just the ones with majority white jurors.
    In my opinion, blacks were forced into slavery, where they were raped, tortured, beaten and treated less than dogs, so “all” blacks are innocent, based on the fact they learned from watching how they were treated by your ancestors!
    Anyway, I think dogs should be in the wild, just like their ancestors the wolves. Those who make them do tricks, run in races and wear humiliating clothing and leashes are the true “Animal Abusers”.
    In the end, “you” people, it’s like what Samuel L Jackson said “and I hope they burn in hell” 🙂

64. And it’s not just about humans vs. dogs–that’s the stupidest, most dismissive and simplistic equation.
    It’s about INTENT vs. ACCIDENT.
    PRE-MEDITATION vs. POOR JUDGEMENT.
    It’s one poor choice on one night vs. a LIFETIME of poor choices.
    It’s about squandering your God-given talents.
    Then, it’s about taking responsibility for your actions.
    Then working to make all of your wrongs RIGHT, earning back the trust of the society you harmed.
    Serving some jail time and losing some money doesn’t FIX anything. In itself, it doesn’t show remorse.
    If my kid does something wrong
    (say, breaks someone else’s toy), I don’t “just” put them in time out, then, when it’s over, let them go RIGHT BACK TO PLAYING.
    No. They get time out. Then we talk, so I know that they know what they did was wrong, and WHY it was wrong. Then they go apologize. Then they clean up the mess, and they work until they have earned enough that they can buy that person a replacement toy, so they understand the value of things.
    After all that, they get to play again.
    You can bet your ass they’ll respect people’s toys again.
    This is how kids/people are taught to be responsible.
    It’s not JUST about “doing your time”, then it’s done–you go RIGHT BACK to your celebrity millionaire privileged position in life. You EARN your way back.
    You are ACCOUNTABLE for your actions.
    But the very fact that someone needs to explain something like this to peopls says that they won’t get it.
    Sadly, most of those who are so eager to see Vick immediately returned to his former glory never had anyone teach THEM what it means to be accountable, either.
    Which is exactly why the country’s so fuct up, and getting worse.

65. Voice of reason says:
    August 11, 2009 4:19 PM
    “Besides, M.Vick is better than at least 20 of the starting 31 QB’s in the league now and better then all 31 backups.”
    Are you talking about the National Football League? He may have more athleticism, and definitely a lot more HYPE than any QB in the league, but he’s definitely not a top 12 QB in the NFL.

66. “BTW, white guys, Please stop calling us “bro”. We are not family. We can barely be friends.”
    … Really? And it’s all white people’s fault that we can’t overcome race, I guess.
    I agree with Kevin From Philly. I doubt that these trolls are really black, and if they are, they’re exactly the kind of people Bill Cosby was talking about who are actively working to set civil rights back with their attitudes.

67. I miss The Wire. Canceled my HBO when it was over. That was the only reason I had it.

68. #
    # CooperManning says: August 11, 2009 1:45 PM
    hey-seuss says:
    August 11, 2009 1:19 PM
    Just so you know Coop, someone put out a hit on Omar, a shorty took him out in the store.
    Made Bunk cry.

69. This thread is amazing!!!! Y the hell is Race being brought up at all??? I do not believe ANYONE on here said anything about Vick being Black and should not be allowed in the league because he is!!! Those of you F-ing morons who think this is a Race issue must be trying to get attention, maybe your mama didnt love you or something, or maybe you just plain suck at life, or maybe both. FACTS ARE FACTS – VICK KILLED, TORTURED AND FINANCED THE KILLING AND TORTURING OF DOGS!!
    Quite frankly I would love for him to play football again, but first I want to tie a BIG steak around his neck and let my two 100 Pound American Bulldogs RIP HIM APART!!! Thats all that worthless waste of skin deserves. If he can still play football after that……..than I say have at it!!!
    BUT I REALLY WANT TO SEE MY RENO F HIM UP FOR ALL HIS BROTHERS AND SISTERS!!!!!! (oh and because my dog is white means nothing HAHA)

70. OK Maybe I should tie a big Juicy Steak around BLUEEYEDDEVILS Neck too and let my dog rip you apart along with Vick.
    (by the way my dogs are very well behaved and smart and would never hurt anyone….unless I told them too)
    For your information blueeyeddevil, dogs are much more useful than your making them out to be….as a matter of fact after reading your posts, I believe almost all (besides the dead ones) are smarter than your ignorant ass. They help the blind and disabled (black and White for sake of the argument), they sniff out drugs and other contraband being smuggled into our country, they are proven to lower stress, fact is they are much more useful than ALOT of humans. (you being one of them)

71. More speculation will emerge as preseason kicks into gear and winds down. Preseason ends and Vick is still not picked you can enjoy watching him in the UFL.
    # Alpheratz says: August 11, 2009 4:09 PM
    ————————–
    13-1 when defense allows 21 or less points.
    Drew Brees is 4 games over .500 surely he can’t be a franchise qb.

72. screaming sheep says:
    August 11, 2009 5:56 PM
    #
    # CooperManning says: August 11, 2009 1:45 PM
    hey-seuss says:
    August 11, 2009 1:19 PM
    Made Bunk cry.
    ——————————-
    Obviously I know how it ends. But on behalf of everyone who hadn’t seen it, thanks.

73. Vick is better then
    9. JaMarcus Russell
    10. Jason Campbell
    11. Matthew Stafford
    12. Tavaris Jackson
    13. Josh Freeman
    14. 49ers entire staff
    So he’s better then 14 and out of that 14 only about 2 are debatable. Remember he did win playoff games. Including in Lambeau, something no other QB has done.

74. 1. probably