It’s Week 15, which means there are only two more regular season injury reports to go. We’ll miss the good times we’ve had listing all the little nuggets each Friday evening. As always, the big stuff gets a post in the rumor mill, and the rest goes here:
1. Cardinals quarterback Derek Anderson remains doubtful following his concussion. We’d be surprised if the Cardinals quarterback flew to Carolina. John Skelton will start for Arizona again.
2. Steelers safety Troy Polamalu (ankle) is officially doubtful. With Aaron Smith still out, it’s worth remembering how the Steelers defense looked without those two players last year.
3. Panthers cornerback Chris Gamble is back in the mix after being sidelined with a hamstring injury and is expected to re-take his starting job.
4. The Falcons should have linebacker Curtis Lofton (knee, questionable) and Jason Snelling (hamstring, questionable) in their lineup against the Seahawks. Both practiced fully Friday.
5. Seahawks receivers Mike Williams (ankle) and Ben Obomanu (hand) are probable. They were both out last week against the 49ers.
6. Bengals wideout Terrell Owens is listed as questionable after missing practice for much of the week. Marvin Lewis expects T.O. to play. Chad Ochocinco will play despite an ankle injury that limited him during the week.
7. Broncos quarterback Kyle Orton is officially questionable with his injured ribs. It sounds like Denver won’t announce their starter until close to gametime, although signs point towards Tim Tebow.
8. The Bucs may have lost six starters for the year, but the remaining team is very healthy. Only Mike Williams and Kellen Winslow show up on the injury report, and they are probable.
9. Jaguars quarterback David Garrard (hamstring) and running back Maurice Jones-Drew are both listed as questionable. No one believes there’s any chance they don’t play, but we figured we should mention it.
10. The Colts listed nine players as questionable. Running backs Joseph Addai (neck) and Mike Hart (ankle) look unlikely to play. Everyone else has a chance, although tackle Charlie Johnson and linebacker Clint Session are uncertain. Wideout Austin Collie should be back.
11. Saints running back Chris Ivory missed practice Thursday and Friday because of his hamstring. It’s looking like a Pierre Thomas and Reggie Bush kind of week. Like old times!
12. The Ravens will be without Todd Heap again. Two members of their backfield — Le’Ron McClain and Willis McGahee — are questionable with illnesses.
13. Cowboys receiver Roy Williams (groin) and running back Marion Barber (calf) are both questionable. It sounds like Barber will suit up.
14. The Patriots are very thin on the defensive line. Defensive tackle Ron Brace (concussion), defensive end Myron Pryor (back), defensive end Gerard Warren (knee), and defensive end Mike Wright (concussion) all missed practice all week. They are questionable. So is cornerback Devin McCourty (rib) and tight end Aaron Hernandez (illness).
15. Thanks for all the support at PFT this week and throughout the season. Now excuse me while I start my Christmas shopping.