We handle the big injury news in the rumor mill.
The rest of the news you need to know is compiled right here in America’s third most popular injury report segment written by an undersized jew.
1. Rookie right tackle Gabe Carimi (knee) will be out again for the Bears. Slot receiver Earl Bennett (chest, probable) will be back in the mix for Chicago.
2. Bucs running back LeGarrette Blount (ankle) will not play in London. He’s doubtful. Center Jeff Faine (biceps) is out. Defensive tackle Gerald McCoy (ankle) is a game-time decision after some limited practices this week.
3. The Falcons will be without Julio Jones (doubtful, hamstring) once again. Pass rusher John Abraham (groin) is questionable, but was able to practice in a limited fashion.
4. Lions running back Jahvid Best (concussion) is officially out. The question is whether he will be back anytime soon.
5. The Broncos are healthy after the bye. Tight end Julius Thomas (ankle) is questionable, and the rest of the team including wideout Demaryius Thomas is ready to roll.
6. Reggie Bush (groin) and Brandon Marshall (quad) are probable despite missing practice early in the week for the Dolphins.
7. The usual Packers are on the injury report. The team could also be without cornerback Sam Shields and defensive tackle Ryan Pickett because of concussions. Pickett is questionable; Shields is doubtful.
8. The Vikings will likely be without their top cornerback Antoine Winfield (neck, doubtful) once again. Their center John Sullivan (concussion) is doubtful.
9. We already told you the Texans are without Andre Johnson. Fullback James Casey (pectoral), a key cog of the offense, is doubtful.
10. The Chiefs are fully healthy coming out the bye. Jackie Battle figures to be the lead running back.
11. The Raiders are very banged up. Cornerback Chris Johnson (groin) is out. A number of questionable Raiders missed practice Friday:
RB Rock Cartwright (calf), K Sebastian Janikowski (left hamstring), LB Rolando McClain (ankle), RB Marcel Reece (ankle), and DT Richard Seymour (knee) all did not practice.
12. Steelers C Maurkice Pouncey (knee) is probable after returning to practice. The Steelers are short a number of starters: DT Casey Hampton (shoulder), LB James Harrison (eye), G Doug Legursky (toe), and DE Aaron Smith (foot) are all out. Linebacker Jason Worilds (quadricep) is questionable.
13. The Cardinals are without safety Kerry Rhodes (foot) once again. Tight end Todd Heap (hamstring) is questionable, but didn’t practice all week.
14. Key Jets defensive lineman Mike Devito hurt his knee in practice this week. He’ll be a gametime decision.
15. The Seahawks list Tarvaris Jackson (pectoral) as doubtful. Tight end Zach Miller (neck) is out. Charlie Whitehurst is the man for this week.
16. Browns linebacker Scott Fujita (head) is out. Their top cornerback Joe Haden (knee) is a gametime decision after returning to practice Friday. Running back Peyton Hillis (hamstring) is listed as questionable, but looks unlikely to play.
17. Rams quarterback Sam Bradford (ankle) is officially questionable after not practicing all week. He’ll try to test the injury before the game.
18. The Redskins secondary could get some folks back. Safety O.J. Atogwe (knee) and CB Phillip Buchanon (neck, knee) are both questionable. Buchanon practiced this week, and Atogwe did not. Tight end Chris Cooley (finger) and tackle Trent Williams (ankle) will sit out.
19. Joseph Addai (hamstring) returned to practice Friday for the Colts. He’s questionable, and will be a gametime decision.