We handle the big injury stories in the rumor mill throughout the day.
The rest of the nuggets from the Friday injury report are collected here, in the second most popular running injury report segment written by a non-practicing Jew.
1. The Ravens ruled starters Lee Evans (ankle), and guard Ben Grubbs (toe) out once again. Perhaps Evans really isn’t a starter if he never plays.
(Sources indicate that is not Lee Evans of the Ravens in the picture.)
2. The Lions will likely be without rookie Nick Fairley. He re-injured his foot and is doubtful. Matthew Stafford (ankle) is questionable, but is expected to start.
3. The Broncos may be without Elvis Dumervil again. He’s questionable with an ankle injury after returning for a limited practice Friday. Running back Willis McGahee is out, as expected.
4. Joseph Addai (hamstring) returned to a portion of practice Friday. He’s questionable. Four questionable Colts didn’t practice all week and don’t look likely to play: T Anthony Castonzo (ankle), G Ryan Diem (ankle), DT Drake Nevis (back), and C Mike Pollak (hamstring).
5. Titans quarterback Matt Hasselbeck’s thumb injury is not a concern. He’s probable to start and practiced all week, although Jake Locker got a few more snaps than usual.
6. The Jaguars will be without two key players: T Eben Britton (back) and DE John Chick (abdomen).
7. Good news for the Giants receiver group. Miami’s top cornerback Vontae Davis (hamstring) is doubtful.
8. Giants rookie first rounder CB Prince Amukamara (foot) is out. Justin Tuck (groin, neck) is questionable, but is expected to play. Brandon Jacobs (knee) and Chris Snee (concussion) will both definitely return. They are probable.
9. The Vikings expect WR Percy Harvin (ribs) to play, although it’s possible his snaps will be limited. While cornerback Chris Cook was suspended by the team, Antoine Winfield (neck) could return. He returned to a limited practice and is questionable.
10. The Leigh Bodden release looks even stranger after we learned that Patriots rookie cornerback Ras-I Dowling (hip) is still doubtful coming off a bye week.
11. We already told you about Sam Bradford being out for the Rams. They are also without tackle Jason Smith (concussion) and wideout Danario Alexander (hamstring) is doubtful.
12. Redskins tackle Trent Williams (ankle) is out once again. So John Beck is short three key offensive weapons and his protection could be spotty.
13. Cowboys running back Tashard Choice (hamstring) is officially questionable after missing practice Friday. It sounds like he’ll be a gametime decision.
14. The Eagles should have their entire team available following the bye.