The rest is compiled right here, in America’s most popular running injury report segment written by someone who knows four is a perfect number.
1. The Falcons get Julio Jones back in the mix, but left tackle Sam Baker is out with a back injury. Baker has struggled all year long.
2. Colts tackle Anthony Castonzo (knee) should be back in the mix. He’s listed as questionable, but practiced all week. Running back Joseph Addai (knee) is questionable again after not practicing all week. He was active last week as an emergency back.
3. Pacman Jones (hamstring) isn’t likely to face his former team in Tennessee. He’s doubtful. TE Jermaine Gresham (hamstring) and LB Rey Maualuga (ankle) are also doubtful.
4. The Browns list Peyton Hillis (hamstring) as questionable despite a report he will miss a couple of weeks. Look for them to downgrade him Saturday. Chris Ogbonnaya should start with Montario Hardesty (calf) out.
5. Broncos running back Willis McGahee should be back in the mix despite his broken hand. He’s probable.
6. Raiders kicker Sebastian Janikowski (left hamstring) didn’t practice all week. He’s officially questionable. Cornerback Chris Johnson (groin) and running back Darren McFadden (foot) are both out.
7. T Chad Clifton (knee, hamstring) and DE Mike Neal (knee) are the only Packers not available coming off their bye.
8. The Chargers have all sorts of injury problems. DE Luis Castillo (tibia) and G Kris Dielman (concussion) are both out. LB Shaun Phillips (foot) is doubtful. WR Malcom Floyd (hip) and RB Ryan Mathews (groin) are both questionable despite not practicing all week.
9. Key Dolphins CB Vontae Davis (hamstring) and RB Daniel Thomas (hamstring) are both questionable. They were limited in practice during the week.
10. Wes Welker (neck) is fully expected to play despite being listed as questionable. The same goes for Aaron Hernandez, Kevin Faulk, Jerod Mayo, Albert Haynesworth, and BenJarvus Green-Ellis. One questionable Patriot not expected to play: Shaun Ellis (rib).
11. The Jets listed Plaxico Burress as questionable with a back injury. He was limited in practice during the week, but is cautiously expected to play.
12. 49ers DT Ray McDonald (hamstring) is doubtful for Sunday. He’s been a key cog in San Francisco’s front seven.
13. Redskins RB Tashard Choice (hamstring) and WR Santana Moss (hand) are both out. Fred Davis (ankle, questionable) is a gametime decision. He practiced on a limited basis later in the week.
14. The Seahawks have tried to say Tarvaris Jackson (pectoral) isn’t a lock to start this week, but he’s listed as probable. Which makes no sense. It’s be a shock if he didn’t start.
15. The Cowboys list LB Sean Lee (wrist) as doubtful. CB Mike Jenkins (hamstring) and RB Felix Jones (ankle) are out.
16. The Cardinals will be be short a few starters on Sunday. Kevin Kolb is doubtful. TE Rob Housler (groin), LB Joey Porter (knee), and S Kerry Rhodes (foot) are all out. Beanie Wells (knee) is questionable after practicing on a limited basis this week. He’s cautiously expected to play.
17. LeGarrette Blount (knee) is back for the Bucs. He’s probable.
18. Mark Ingram (heel) is out. Jonathan Vilma (knee) is questionable after not practicing all week. He’s been struggling in run defense all year.
19. The Ravens should welcome guard Ben Grubbs (toe) back. He’s questionable after practicing all week. Haloti Ngata (thigh) is probable after scaring Ravens fans by missing practice early in the week.