We try to handle the biggest injuries in the rumor mill throughout Sunday. We round up the rest right here:
1. Seahawks receiver Sidney Rice left in the third quarter with a head injury. Mike Florio reports via a league source that Rice suffered a “mild concussion.”
2. Seahawks receiver Doug Baldwin and safety Kam Chancellor also left the game with apparent head injuries.
3. Bengals receiver A.J. Green said he suffered a hyperextended knee against the Steelers. A league source said he “should be fine.” He expressed confidence after the game he’d play next week. (Although players always express confidence after the game.)
4. Frank Gore said after the game that the knee injury that sidelined him for much of Sunday wasn’t serious. Florio said that Jim Harbaugh expressed confidence after the game that Gore would be fine for next week.
5. Giants linebacker Michael Boley left with a hamstring injury and did not return.
6. Rams coach Steve Spagnuolo said that both cornerback Al Harris and tight end Michael Hoomanawanui could be done for the season with knee injuries.