Week 10 was a rough one for injuries around the NFL.
We’ve already let you know about the biggest injury updates from Monday, from Knowshon Moreno to Matt Cassel to Michael Vick to Rashean Mathis.
Here are a few more of the most serious injuries:
1. Redskins rookie receiver Leonard Hankerson is out for the year with a torn labrum in his hip. It’s a shame after he topped 100 yards against Miami Sunday.
2. Bills center Eric Wood is done for the season with a torn ACL, according to ESPN’s Adam Schefter. Buffalo’s once strong line has slowly been depleted and this injury really hurts them.
3. The Rams will be without cornerback Al Harris and tight end Michael Hoomanawanui for the rest of the season. The team confirmed that both players tore ACLs on Sunday.
4. The Jaguars placed tackle Eben Britton on injured reserve, in addition to Mathis.
5. The Bengals placed their best cornerback Leon Hall on injured reserve with a torn Achilles’ tendon. We reported the injury on Sunday.
6. The Bucs announced that defensive end George Johnson is out for the season. They signed John McCargo.
7. Jason La Canfora of NFL.com reports that Seahawks John Moffitt will require knee surgery.