As always, the biggest injury stories get handled during the day in the Rumor Mill.
The rest goes right here, in a post that you can enjoy over the holidays, no matter what you eat for dinner.
2. The Vikings will be without guard Steve Hutchinson and cornerback Asher Allen. Both are out because of concussions. Adrian Peterson is no longer on the injury report.
3. The Redskins list tackle Jammal Brown (groin) and running back Roy Helu (toe/knee) as questionable. Both were limited in practice during the week. Helu seems likely to play.
4. A long weekend didn’t get the Jaguars healthy. Defensive end Matt Roth (concussion) and wideout Cecil Shorts (hamstring) are out. Safety Dwight Lowery (shoulder) is doubtful. Tight end Marcedes Lewis (hamstring) is questionable, but he was able to practice during the week.
5. Colt McCoy is officially out for the Browns as expected because of his concussion. Safety T.J. Ward (foot) will miss another game.
6. Bengals slot receiver Andre Caldwell (groin) is doubtful. Cincinnati is healthy otherwise for their big game against Arizona.
7. The Dolphins ruled out tight end Anthony Fasano after he suffered a concussion last week. Tackle Jake Long is expected to return to the lineup despite his back injury. He’s probable.
8. The Patriots left 15 questionable players under the tree for Christmas Eve. Tackle Sebastian Vollmer (foot) is doubtful. It looks like safety Patrick Chung (foot) will finally return, while linebacker Brandon Spikes (knee) should still be out.
9. We already told you Marion Barber (calf) is expected to be out for the Bears. It looks like return man Devin Hester (ankle) could also miss the game. He’s questionable, but didn’t practice all week.
10. The Lions will likely be without safety Louis Delmas (knee) and cornerback Aaron Berry (shoulder). Defensive tackles Corey Williams (hip) and Nick Fairley (foot) are listed as questionable. Williams didn’t practice all week.
11. 49ers wideout Ted Ginn (ankle) and linebacker Patrick Willis (hamstring) both questionable. We’d be a little surprised if either one played.
12. The Cardinals officially list Kevin Kolb (concussion) as questionable. John Skelton is expected to start, even though Kolb is believed to be healthy enough to go. Beanie Wells (knee) is questionable, but is expected to play.
13. The Titans list Chris Johnson (ankle) as questionable. He was limited in practice the last two days.
14. Time hasn’t solved many of the biggest Raiders’ injuries: Wideout Jacoby Ford (foot), defensive tackle John Henderson (knee), safety Michael Huff (hamstring), and running back Darren McFadden (foot) are out.
15. The Rams list quarterback Sam Bradford (ankle) as doubtful. He isn’t expected to play again this season.
16. Ben Roethlisberger isn’t the only well known Steeler that will sit out Saturday’s game. Center Maurkice Pouncey (ankle), wideout Emmanuel Sanders (foot), and running back Mewelde Moore (knee) are all out. Linebacker LaMarr Woodley is questionable with his hamstring injury. He’s expected to play.