This first (possibly only) PFT mock draft for 2015 does not factor in trades, although trades can (and probably will) happen.
Comment, discuss, complain, whatever in the comments below.
This mock draft was compiled with the direct assistance of someone who gets paid plenty of money to scout players for an NFL team. So, basically, if you think it stinks, blame him.
Speaking of things that stink, the bottom two thirds of the first round isn’t exactly stellar. The PFT consultant had an easy time filling out the top 10, but a hard time with the next 22. There just aren’t 32 first-round talents in 2015, even though there continue to be 32 spots.
1. Buccaneers: QB Jameis Winston, Florida State.
2. Titans: DT Leonard Williams, USC.
3. Jaguars: LB Dante Fowler Jr., Florida.
4. Raiders: WR Amari Cooper, Alabama.
5. Washington: LB Vic Beasley, Clemson.
6. Jets: QB Marcus Mariota, Oregon.
7. Bears: WR Kevin White, West Virginia.
8. Falcons: OT La’El Collins, Louisiana State.
9. Giants: DT Malcom Brown, Texas.
10. Rams: WR DeVante Parker, Louisville.
11. Vikings: OT Brandon Scherff, Iowa.
12. Browns: S Landon Collins, Alabama.
13. Saints: LB Alvin “Bud” Dupree, Kentucky.
14. Dolphins: OT D.J. Humphries, Florida.
15. 49ers: DE Mario Edwards, Florida State.
16. Texans: CB Trae Waynes, Michigan State.
17. Chagers: RT Ereck Flowers, Miami.
18. Chiefs: CB Kevin Johnson, Wake Forest.
19. Browns: OL Cameron Erving, Florida State.
20. Eagles: DE Randy Gregory, Nebraska.
21. Bengals: OT Andrus Peat, Stanford.
22. Steelers: OT Donovan Smith, Penn State.
23. Lions: DT Danny Shelton, Washington.
24. Cardinals: RB Todd Gurley, Georgia.
25. Panthers: WR Jalen Strong, Arizona State.
26. Ravens: WR Breshad Perriman, Central Florida.
27. Cowboys: RB Melvin Gordon, Wisconsin.
28. Broncos: DT Jordan Phillips, Oklahoma.
29. Colts: LB Shane Ray, Missouri.
30. Packers: WR Nelson Agholor, USC.
31. Saints: WR Dorial Green-Beckham, Oklahoma.
32. Patriots: CB Marcus Peters, Washington.