We’ve been tinkering with a final mock draft since Sunday night. It’s a process that has entailed more and more tinkering as more and more 11th-hour information emerges on guys that causes guys like Shane Ray to fall, guys like La’el Collins to slide out of round one (and perhaps the next six, too), and teams like the Eagles to do whatever it takes to reunite quarterback with coach.
So here it is. Second and final version.
Read it, critique it, bash it, trash it. At this point, we just want to get the draft started.
1. Buccaneers: QB Jameis Winston, Florida State.
2. Eagles (from Titans): QB Marcus Mariota, Oregon.
3. Jaguars: LB Dante Fowler Jr., Florida.
4. Raiders: WR Amari Cooper, Alabama.
5. Washington: DT Leonard Williams, USC.
6. Jets: WR Kevin White, West Virginia.
7. Bears: LB Vic Beasley, Clemson.
8. Falcons: LB Bud Dupree, Kentucky.
9. Giants: OT Brandon Scherff, Iowa.
10. Rams: OT Ereck Flowers, Miami.
11. Vikings: WR DeVante Parker, Louisville.
12. Titans (from Eagles through Browns): WR Breshad Perriman, UCF.
13. Saints: DT Malcom Brown, Texas.
14. Dolphins: RB Todd Gurley, Georgia.
15. 49ers: CB Kevin Johnson, Wake Forest.
16. Texans: WR Nelson Agholor, USC.
17. Chargers: OT D.J. Humphries, Florida.
18. Chiefs: OL Cameron Erving, Florida State.
19. Browns: DT Danny Shelton, Washington.
20. Titans (from Eagles): DT Arik Armstead, Oregon.
21. Bengals: OT Andrus Peat, Stanford.
22. Steelers: CB Byron Jones, Connecticut.
23. Lions: CB Trae Waynes, Michigan State.
24. Cardinals: DE Randy Gregory, Nebraska.
25. Panthers: OT T.J. Clemmings, Pitt.
26. Ravens: DE Mario Edwards, Florida State.
27. Cowboys: S Damarious Randall, Arizona State.
28. Broncos: LB Eli Harold, Virginia.
29. Colts: S Landon Collins, Alabama.
30. Packers: LB Eric Kendricks, UCLA.
31. Saints: WR Dorial Green-Beckham, Oklahoma.
32. Patriots: LB Shane Ray, Missouri.