Brady appeal hearing set for June 23

Getty Images

The deadline for setting Tom Brady’s appeal hearing came and went on Wednesday without a date being set. A date has now been set.

PFT has confirmed that the appeal hearing will commence on June 23, and that it will continue if necessary on June 25. The news was first reported by Adam Schefter of ESPN.

On Thursday, a source with knowledge of the situation told PFT that the NFL and NFL Players Association had agreed to extend the Wednesday deadline, and that the NFL had offered a pair of dates that weren’t ideal for the union. The NFLPA had responded with a pair of weeks that worked, and the NFLPA was waiting for the league to respond.

Brady and the NFLPA wanted the hearing to be conducted in June, in order to ensure that sufficient time will be available to go to court and challenge the outcome of the internal appeal process.

191 responses to “Brady appeal hearing set for June 23

1. I wonder why Goodell didn’t address this in his weekly press conference? You know, like the press conferences he forces players and coaches to do?

2. Great three plus weeks of more whining from the Cheetos cry babies. I think Roger wants everyone to be so sick of the spoiled brats whining that he’ll let Tammy off the hook for a game. Sick of the whole thing.

3. Suspension upheld.

Brady pouts just like he does on the field.

Press conference to announce no lawsuit “for the good of the team and the league.”

#itsalmostover

#cheaterjustice

4. The punishment will be upheld. Then Brady will take it to courts outside the League, where this sham of an investigation will quickly be exposed.

Brady will play during Week 1 of the regular season and the new commissioner of the NFL will be there to watch.

5. So,

Goodell will announce that he agrees with himself.

Then we’ll go to court.

Then we’ll see TB get an injunction and he plays all season.

Then 12 months from now the court case will still be going on and the lawyers will be still raking in the cash.

Then the judge looks at the wells report, listens to the experts, and says “why are you all wasting my time, there is no evidence that anything happened”.

Maybe Roger should instead go belly up now & avoid that embarrassment.

6. I’m confused as to why certain weeks wouldn’t work for the NFLPA? What else to they have to do in the next month besides count union dues?

7. gotitan says:
    May 29, 2015 6:02 PM

If Tainted Tom would have participated in the investigation to begin with****
    _________________________________

He was interviewed for more than several hours. I would consider that participation.

8. eagleswin says:
    May 29, 2015 6:14 PM

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Your political leanings are apparent. And feculent.

9. Haters — keep the excuses coming! Enjoy the cheating comments while you still can. You only have a few more weeks to do so, before the GOAT is properly exonerated, and he can be #OnToRing5

10. Someone check the air in his tires so there’s no issues getting there.

11. bushwoodcc says:
    May 29, 2015 6:17 PM
    gotitan says:
    May 29, 2015 6:02 PM

If Tainted Tom would have participated in the investigation to begin with****
    _________________________________

_________________________________

‘Cooperation’ would be a better word. He participated, but did not cooperate in the manner that would clear his name. Obviously, he did wrong and knew it, so he dug his grave.

12. Tommy boy better get those texts and emails ready. Because once this go’s to court, the judge doesn’t want hear that 1)has a new phone 2) lost his phone 3) everything was deleted(nothing is truly ever gone)Look in the cloud. You are toast small hand Tommy.

13. welltobefair says:
    May 29, 2015 6:19 PM
    I don’t know who’s worse, Goodell or Sepp Blatter…
    ———————————————————————-
    Blatter. The NFL isn’t working migrant workers to death at an appalling rate. Goodell is a saint in comparison.

14. The owner is no longer fighting it; the coach reportedly didn’t believe Brady. You really have to be drinking the kool-aid to think he’s innocent at this point.

15. Be honest Patriots haters. If this railroad went on at your job (for those few of you who probably work and contribute to society), you would be filing a lawsuit with Gloria Already (pun intended).

16. I just want to know the court date. The appeal date is a joke.

Brady suspended 4 games for “being generally aware” of an event that wasn’t even proven to have happened.

No way NFLPA doesn’t take this to court and win. You CAN’T suspend players without evidence.

At WORST, Brady should be fined $50K for not turning over his cellphone. That’s what Favre got when he refused to turn over his cellphone (impeding an investigation) for sexual harassment.

So unless Goodell throws out the 4 games & only fines Brady $50K, this is going to court. And Brady & NFLPA will win. Haters will hate, but you can’t set a precedent where one team accuses another AND WITH NO EVIDENCE someone gets a 4 game suspension.

Hate the Pats all you want, but if this injustice against Brady stands YOUR TEAM & ITS MOST IMPORTANT PLAYER WILL BE NEXT.

17. pftony says:
    May 29, 2015 6:30 PM

========

OR you’d have to really be naive and a complete fool to believe this Sting.

18. redsghost says:
    May 29, 2015 6:34 PM
    pftony says:
    May 29, 2015 6:30 PM
    ========

OR you’d have to really be naive and a complete fool to believe this Sting.

=========================================

Will that be grape or orange flavor for you?

19. And whatever the outcome… The Greatest QB in NFL History is about to unleash a flat out assault on the NFL. Deep down in your .5psi hearts U know it….and I am so secure in the knowledge of it that the only thing I am looking forward to thwarting is the next series of hatemongering! GO PATS!!!!

20. Gotta like the guy for being able to look you right in eye and lie right though it all. A true professional con man. Tom Shady.

21. If I were Goodell, I’d waive all penalties except perhaps the 25k fine. He has more to lose than Brady if the matter were to go to federal court.

At some point Goodell will have to explain how Kravitz and Mortenson got the information regarding the psi of all the game balls immediately following the game. He’ll also have to explain why the information was falsified, why it was posted on the NFL Network and , and why it was left uncorrected for 64 days.

Brady would have some explaining to do. Goodell, Wells, Vincent, Kensil, Kravitz, Mortenson, Harbaugh, Pagano, and Grigson would have a lot more.

22. If he goes to Goodell’s office and doesn’t turn in the phone in advance to show good faith….I’d give him 6 games.

23. FoozieGrooler says:
    May 29, 2015 6:42 PM
    My guess is, once he loses he’ll take his ball and run home.

—-

Yeah–what a loser.

24. “beachsidejames says:
    May 29, 2015 6:49 PM
    If he goes to Goodell’s office and doesn’t turn in the phone in advance to show good faith….I’d give him 6 games.”

You would like it in North Korea.

25. Plenty of time to consult with Hillary Clinton on her wiping of phone & server.

#tainted4ever****

26. Appeal lost. Court injunction applied. LomBrady plays every game of 2015 and wins ring #5. Then the Former Jets Employee League Orafice will concoct a scandal from another obscure rule we never knew about.

Admit it people. Who knew the PSI range for an NFL football was between 12.5-13.5 before January 19th? Who cared? Be honest now. If this were the Titans how differently do you think something like this would have been handeled?

Think about it. It’s ridiculous.

27. ikeclanton says:
    “..4 time Super Bowl champ, highest win % in league history, and married to Gisele.
    Yeah–what a loser…”

Don’t forget cheater.

28. These Cheatriot fans talking about Tom Shady taking this to court are hilarious. Shady would have to turn over his cell phone records during disclosure and I highly doubt Shady wants to hand over the evidence that proves his guilt.

29. I’ll kiss the rings OH wait why does those rings look Tarnished.

As long as Brady and Belicheat are in the NFL the Pats will always be known as the Cheating Master Minds of the NFL.

30. Does the NFL ever just put out a press release? Or, do they consider having someone in their office leak it to Adam Schefter the same thing? Shouldn’t they be at least a little embarrassed by all the leaks?

31. Most of you trolls are so dumb it’s unbearable to watch. A judge isn’t going to focus on if Brady is guilty or not. He’s going to focus on the punishment being excessive and arbitrary.

When one team tampers with balls and nobody gets more than a warning, and the rule book specifies a $25k fine for tampering, (yet Brady gets a 4 game suspension worth millions in lost pay), no judge is going to tolerate this kind of biased penalty. It’s laughable to consider this result imposed by the league as fair treatment in a labor discipline case.

And the same goes for any part of the penalty the league wants to claim is about not giving up the phone. Favre was fined $50k for the same thing. Your punishments have to be consistent.

32. Keep the hater comments coming kids. Nothing will change the fact that the Pats have destroyed your teams in the past and will continue to do so in the future. GO PATS !!!

33. Maybe it was a sting, so what? Had the Pats not been cheating and got caught, none of this would be an issue. Cheaters always whine when caught – GUILTY!

34. Wells already responded to Kraft after Kraft tried to call out Wells. Wells said that he wrote report kindly for the Pats. Then he reviewed every item of his work and the evidence is overwhelming and that he can have Brady guilty in any courtroom in America. Those were his words. Mine are that Pats shouldn’t think there is no evidence because you’ll be shocked later. I’m not saying whether or not it’s a witch hunt or not. I don’t know their motives. However, if an attorney consulting the NFL lied publicly than I’d be mesmerized.

35. Nofoolnodrool says:
    May 29, 2015 6:08 PM

“Great three plus weeks of more whining from the Cheetos cry babies. I think Roger wants everyone to be so sick of the spoiled brats whining that he’ll let Tammy off the hook for a game. Sick of the whole thing.”

Apparently not sick enough to read the story and comment. I’ll believe you if there are no more inane comments from you the rest of the way.

36. I like all the negative Brady comments. It shows me how much losers like to hate winners! Only thing is I wish all you losers had the balls to put the name of your team in the comment. Know why you don’t ? Because all of us readers would laugh at you!!!!

37. I hope he had a chance to study the rule book and figure it out.

38. Several of Goodell’s people have told lies about the circumstances around this issue. Lies that are easily VERIFIED as having been said to various people with the Patriots and media, with the intent of poisoning the jury pool, so to speak.
    Goodell refuses to even admit that this has happend, feigning ignorance or showing indifference…take your pick.
    He THINKS Brady is lying and wants to throw the book at him.
    Show some integrity, Goodell, and speak up about your people putting out lies, explain why you let them stand, and tell us why that was all OK of your office to do.
    Do that and maybe I’ll have respect for your authoritarian ways.
    Absent that, you deserve zero respect from NFL fans around the world. These points have nothing to do with the Patriots.

39. Love all the anti-Patriots posts that betray a fundamental ignorance of basic facts in the case, including those in the intro to the Wells report itself. Even actual trolls have some sort of structure to hide under.

40. He might have done something that had zero impact….what a cheater, lol if you haters just rooted for a better team you’d enjoy Jan/Feb so much more. TB12 greatest QB ever. Hands down.

41. There is a motivating fear driving the NFL to maliciously slander BRADY & the PATRIOTS.

What is that FEAR ?

BRADY & PATRIOTS REPEAT on SuperBowl 50

The implications of that are on a NATIONAL & GLOBAL level.
    The IMPACT of that will have a monumental effect on a World View that Goodell (NYC) & the NFL cannot accept.

The NFL CANNOT lose control over your Perception of Reality. The evidence of this is seen everyday in the media. Just as they now have you feeding out of their hands crying ‘CHEATER’ without any conclusive FACTUAL evidence.

42. Patriots fan here. I honestly hope they deflate the balls again next year. I mean really, look at the results.

GO PATS!!!!!

43. The New England Patriots are the most classless organization in the history of organized sports.
    Simple as that ladies and gentlemen.

Brady is a 6th round talent and that’s all he ever was.
    Everything he has accomplished in the NFL he stole by cheating. He’s a fake.

He spits in the face of the the Commissioner, 31 other franchises, all fans everywhere and the of the game of football itself.

#spygate
    #deflategate
    #dispicablehumanbeing
    #trash

garbage>Brady

44. Plenty of time for This to play out in the courts after he goes thru the appeal process…. This is just getting going
    ALSO…. In ABSOLUTLEY no way can Goodell add or increase any penalty above & beyond what he already imposed under ANY CIRCUMSTANCES!!!
    Goodell can lower or dismiss any & all sanctions or leave them the same….
    Then if this goes to court the court can over rule any & all sanctions still in place OR let them stand….
    NOTHING can be added onto!!!!
    My guess this goes to court(the NFLPA files for an injunction at same time they file court case) & Brady can play till it gets heard in court & most likely completely overturned..
    Go Pats!!!!

45. The Patriots should call Aaron Rodgers to the stand to talk about how he likes his footballs over-inflated and how every team and every QB bend the rules on PSI inflation. How exactly did Brady cheat if every other QB in the NFL is looking to gain an edge as well? This whole case has more to do with everyone hating the Patriots than anything else.

46. 41chacha says:
    May 29, 2015 7:35 PM

—————————————————

My team is the Giants. I’m not hater of your cheating ways. I’m a lover of winning with class owners, coaches, and players which is something the Pats know nothing about. Cheating for Super Bowls puts you at negative 4 not 4. There’s not one player, coach, or owner from your 15 years of cheating that I’d want anywhere near my team. Even the Bills, Dolphins, and Jets have more class than you guys. You have a crappy 6th round QB taught to cheat that would’ve gotten cut by year 2 without cheating and you guys try to call him a GOAT which is embarrassing. The roster has been garbage for so long that the coach has to cheat to beat a 3 win Jaguar team. The only thing that this team has ever accomplished was through 15 years of cheating under one coach. Otherwise, it’s a no title franchise. To America, it’s still that. Kraft knows he sucks so if fired Belichick then the next coach would suck too. So it’s ride out the cheating or be what Pats always have been. Trash.

Meanwhile, go check the history books of teams that really matter in this league that aren’t cheating like that to win that have double your tainted. Obviously teams cheat once in a blue, but not one coach for 15 years straight. You fire the guys and move on. Kraft needs to sell his team because he can’t control it. This league has 31 teams and 1 embarrassment. It’s about winning the right way.

And I’m not a hypocrite. I don’t say it’s okay for my team or the Packers or the Cowboys. I hate PEDs too. I stopped watching MLB (all teams) after Selig did nothing about the problem through the Mitchell Report. I gave up hope on a clean sport. I can do that in the NFL too. I want all cheaters to get lifetime bans to discourage it. Not enable it like Kraft, NFL, union, or MLB.

47. June 23, NYC

RG: Let’s compromise, Tom, you do A, B, C, D and I’ll drop the suspension. We don’t want this in court!

TB: My plan is you just drop the suspension, period, no fines, no NOTHING.

RG: I’ll drop the suspension, and then we’ll hug, and you will say that you’ll never do it again.

TB: I didn’t do anything, moron…My plan is you just drop the suspension, period, no fines, no NOTHING.

RG: Well, can you work with me a little here…I’ll drop the suspension, and then we’ll hug, and then I’ll say that it just wasn’t clear whether anything happened or not.

TB: You and I BOTH know that it’s clear that NOTHING happened, moron…My plan is you just drop the suspension, period, no fines, no NOTHING.

RG: Tom, Tom… (drops to his knees, blinks with wide, sad puppy dog eyes…)

… silence….

TB: So…what’s your plan?

RG: My plan is I just drop the suspension, period, no fines, no NOTHING. But can I still get a hug for the cameras?

TB: No, you moron.

RG: Can we say we reached an agreement though, even though you and I will basically agree that you did nothing?

TB: OK, but get off your knees. Have some pride, man…

48. @phinatic 2.99

“Brady is a 6th round talent and that’s all he ever was. Everything he’s accomplished in the NFL he stole by cheating ”

In other news Florida barrooms still promote 2 for 1 Happy Hours on Friday afternoons. Bottoms up, boyo.

49. You guys realize the $25K fine is a minimum, right? Why do people keep bringing it up like it’s the max?

Including but not limited to…..

#repeatoffenders

50. NFLPA is trying to delay as long as possible so when suspension is upheld, they will then submit to sue the NFL. Then, they will ask for an extended hearing period, during which they will ask for a stay of Brady’s suspension until after the hearing. That is all intended to cause a delay into the regular season that would then allow Brady to play in the early part of the Season. All-in-all…this is just more of Baby-Brady thinking he above the rules & laws. It appears Goodell is actually complicit in this scheme…just goes to show where the state of our country is where “role models” like this not only exist, but thrive. SAD, SAD, SAD!!! Suspend Brady & Belicheat for entire 2015!!!

51. Brady and the union will NEVER take this to court.Brady will be forced to show all those nasty little emails and texts,all of the experts and attorneys have said as much.You Pat’s fans continue to stick your heads in the sand and worship your “Golden Boy”.

52. Bill belichick will use Jedi mind trick on roger goodell and say this is not the quarterback you are looking for. The one you seek is Aaron Rodgers and his overinflated balls or pump em up Pete who lost his balls to me in the Super Bowl

53. Brady’s lawyers talk to a wall. Goodell’s mind is made up already. The judge laughs Goodell out of court and Brady starts week one as the SB banner unfurls.

54. marianfl24 says:
    May 29, 2015 8:11 PM

You don’t even have a clue as towhat you are talking about.

Brady won’t have to show any texts or emails. On the other hand NFL officials will have to including Goodell.

55. Goodell will reduce Brady’s suspension to one or two games. Brady will then take the NFL to court. When the same evidence that is now being ignored is presented in court, Brady will be exonerated, the suspension rescinded and the NFL will be harshly admonished. Brady will then file a defamation suit against the NFL, Goodell, Wells, ESPN, Mortensen, Indianapolis Star and Kravitz. Mort and Kravitz will refuse to give up their sources. There will still be enough evidence against all those defendants, that Brady will easily win the case. After all the appeals are exhausted, Brady will win more money in the lawsuit than Brady and Gisele have made in their whole careers. The evidence will eventually rule in this case.

56. Some many experts. So many idiots. When are you going to learn that no one cares about your opinions? Just a bunch of little people with no future.

So sad.

57. The reason these penalties are viewed with such morbid suspicion in the mainstream is that the league’s rationale for pursuing the matter so aggressively — the so-called “shield” and “integrity of the game” — is clearly hypocritical in light of the way previous violations of this rule and violations of more integral rules have been addressed.

1. Nothing affects parity more — and rewrites history in the process — than refusing to go to the team that earned your draft rights. Eli Manning used his father and older brother to arrange to go to a team with a championship pedigree rather than the San Diego Chargers so while the 199th pick of the 1999 draft was busy turning a joke franchise into arguably the greatest dynasty of the Super Bowl Era, Eli (and for that matter John Elway as well) was hoping to add the one missing piece to a championship puzzle. If you don’t acknowledge this, you’re just a Patriots hater using integrity as a pretext.

2. The San Diego Chargers were caught putting a sticky substance on the game balls. Unlike the accusation against Brady, this was not murky and not complicated. Yet the Chargers were fined only $20,000. The Vikings and Panthers received verbal warnings for their roles in tampering with game balls.

3. Woody Johnson of the New York Jets tampered with Darelle Revis. The timing of the tampering could not have been worse. Everyone was aware that Revis and the Patriots needed to rework the last year of a 2 year deal that was essentially unsustainable. Johnson’s comments gave Revis all the leverage in those negotiations. This was the epitome of an act the rule was designed to prevent in the first place. Johnson violated it in the most obvious and public was imaginable. His penalty: $100,000.

4. Jerry Rice admitted in a rather bizarre act of self-disclosure to putting stickum on balls throughout a playing career in which he played an integral role in 4 49er championships. Montana would have been aware of the stickum given the residue it leaves on the balls. Has anyone even shown any interest in raising the question of Montana’s “general awareness”? No.

5. 12 teams in 2008 were identified by the NFL as having violated the coach-to-QB headset communication rule. While the league felt obliged to comment that the Patriots was not among these teams, the league refused to publicly identify the teams. No penalties were levied. (Spygate by comparison drew a hefty fine and loss of draft pick).

These are just a FEW examples but they clearly illuminate how all the attention ball pressure has received is less about integrity and more about the harassment of its most successful organization.

58. If this gets to court it will be found that the science supports Brady’s innocence. It will also be found that the so-called circumstantial evidence was manufactured with illogical leaps by Wells. The NFL will lose big time.

59. dpball4 says:
    May 29, 2015 7:42 PM
    ——————-

Hands down? I don’t think you’ll find a majority outside of Boston that would place him as GOAT. He’s played a bunch of years, and is a great QB on a team that contends every year. But he doesn’t bring enough to the table to be considered GOAT. Hell, look what happened when he went down for a year. It doesn’t take an Aaron Rodgers level QB to run the offense and win in NE.

60. mheader says:
    May 29, 2015 8:42 PM

So sad.
    —————

You really shouldn’t condemn, just because you’re more self aware, and reached that conclusion before others on here.

61. And if I was a Pats fan then I’d be more proud of the losing with class culture pre-Belichick than the culture of cheating that humiliated this franchise and the entire NFL. I would’ve written Kraft a few letters to fire the cheater or I’d never buy tickets, watch a game, or buy merchandise again. I’ve done it before. It didn’t work so I only support two sports now. It bothered me at first, but I don’t even think about it any more.

62. I really want to see this suspension FULLY enforced. 4 games is a fair punishment for knowingly and willingly CHEATING and getting caught at it.

63. bencoates57 says:
    May 29, 2015 8:45 PM

———————————————

Ooh, sounds like someone’s just a WEE bit bitter over the Giants and their ownership of the Patriots. Are you THAT mad, bro, that Eli’s 2-0 against your boy? My my, sugar pie!

“Arguably the best dynasty of the Super Bowl Era”? Get real. The ’80s 49ers and ’70s Steelers never lost in the Big One.

You want to whine? Hey, the NFL changed the entire RULES of the game back in the ’70s to stop Pittsburgh from dominating. No other act by the league against any other franchise even comes close.

This “persecuted franchise” act is wearing thin. Ask anyone OUTSIDE New England, and they’ll tell you how EASY the league went on the Patriots after Spygate, going as far as to burn some of the evidence.

64. mrmcdougle says:
    May 29, 2015 8:51 PM
    mheader says:
    May 29, 2015 8:42 PM

So sad.
    —————

—————————————-

My point is that the Internet gives uninformed people a chance to say stupid things. How many commenters here do you think actually read the Wells Reort?

65. Today’s update on this whole fiasco is brought to you by the Atalntta Falcons, Prince Shembo and the number 130.

66. Well as a Patriots fan I’m really enjoying the combination it the greatest coach & greatest QB of all time working together & being a contender year in& year out & winning those 4 Lombardis… Can’t wait to see them go for another one this year…been really special to see the Pats dominate the league so long & it sure doesn’t look like that’s gonna change anytime soon!!

67. The problem for the Tom fans from all over is that Mr. Kraft will talk Tom out of going to court, he will not let Tom drag this thru the Civil Court system, he wants this crap to be over with, and yes he will throw Tom under the bus, got to remember who the owner is, Tom can be replace, deal with it. Bill….and he will do the same to the fans if he feels that is in his best interest…just saying..

68. The sooner jetscrement Goodell gets the rigged appeal over with, the sooner GOAT Brady can move on to the courts and go scorched earth. You know, involve jetscrement Kensil et al, and debunk Wells’ phony little piece of crap report.

69. Bill O’Reilly is right when he says that there are too many in our country that don’t take the time to understand the issues. Much easier to just follow others, idiots included. Not good for our future.
    —————
    Now that’s rich. Bill O’Reilly has some of the most uninformed viewers.

70. Kraft loves Brady like a son… Kraft KNOWS how bogus this whole Wells thing is… I have ABSOLUTELY NO DOUBT Kraft is supporting Brady in this…Brady can do what Kraft couldn’t as he’s an owner… Brady clearing his name & exposing the Wells report is EXACTLY what Kraft wants so that it will expunge his Team at the same time it clears Brady….

71. It’s funny how quickly Jerry Rice dissapeared after making his ludicrous rant against Brady and then admitted he used stickum illegally.

72. DrinkingTheDeliciousTearsOfTheHaters says:
    May 29, 2015 9:18 PM

When Brady plays all 16 games and then wins 3 playoff games to grab ring #5 it will be a glorious day to post here.

Your tears will taste like candy.

Of course this will be after the Wells report exonerates the Pats, the Pats are awarded picks from Indy, other teams don’t show up to games in protest and Kraft sues for $billions… right???

Pats fans a stand up comedy routine.

LOL

73. I think I have a solution to this. Why doesn’t the league arrange for all 32 teams ton win a championship in any 35 year period. Don’t you agree that would have prevented all the angst — real and imagined — over this trifle.

74. More likely than not Brady was involved > I don’t think I cheated.

Apparently Brady has learned nothing from those closest to him that have supported him throughout his career when it comes to this setting.

75. Giants own the Patriots huh? That’s funny. The Giants were fortunate to make the big game to face the two worst Patriots defenses. Had the Giants played the Patriots in 2001, 2003, 2004, or 2014, they would have been embarrassed.

It is also widely believed the Giants should have been penalized for all those injuries they faked to slow Brady ‘ s momentum. You want to argue that faking injuries are strategic decisions that cut corners, bend rules, or exploit loopholes? Fine. But then you can’t find fault with the Patriots for comparable transgressions

76. The NFLPA is already botching this.

They shouldn’t have allowed any postponement of the appeal. The appeal is of little importance, it only serves to delay matters for the NFL.

The NFLPA needs to get this to court ASAP. All they need the appeal process to do is end so they can sue.

Nothing is slower than the courts, and the NFLPA has blown a month preparing for that kangaroo court. When NFL lawyers start seeking real continuances, Brady could already have missed games, making the real court’s decision moot.

77. There is no Giants Nation. If you are a Giants fan, you were randomly assigned a New York birthplace. I was born and raised in New York. When I turned 10, my family, who are Giants fans (they had box seats on the 50 yard line) said I had 2 choices. I could root for the Giants or the Jets. So I chose the Patriots. This was 1982 so there was no bandwagon. It just didn’t mean anything to be a Giants fan in New York.

78. mrmcdougle says:

Now that’s rich. Bill O’Reilly has some of the most uninformed viewers.

—————————-
    Mr. Magoo. Since Bill O has the #1 news show on cable, he must also have many informed viewers as well. These people know how to type more than the mundane “cheaters”, “Belicheat”, blah, blah, blah….. Unfortunately, you and I will be supporting these morons for many years to come.

79. bencoates57 says:
    May 29, 2015 10:38 PM
    —————————-

Sure sure, and if the Patriots played the 86 and 90 Giants, they would have gotten beat even worse. Play the ‘what if’ games. The Pats had two shots at the Giants, and the Giants took their milk money both times.

Face it, the Giants fan will always have bragging rights on the Pats fan until they beat them in a Super Bowl.

80. Goodell = Sepp Blatter

Brady needs to schedule the hearing in Federal Court for the June 24th.

THE ONLY WAY TO CLEAN UP THE NFL LEADERSHIP’S CORRUPTION AND INCOMPETENCE IS TO FORCE CHANGE THROUGH THE LEGAL SYSTEM.

81. Hmmm…. Deadest time in the NFL calendar is….hmmm.. Oh right, the same time all team employees take their vacation… Last week of June… Well done Roger… keep the shield in the news at the end of June!

82. bencoates57 says:
    May 29, 2015 10:38 PM
    ————————————————–

0-2 vs. the Giants in the Big One.

You are OWNED.

The rest is just crybaby fantasizing.

83. The problem for the Tom fans from all over is that Mr. Kraft will talk Tom out of going to court, he will not let Tom drag this thru the Civil Court system, he wants this crap to be over with, and yes he will throw Tom under the bus, got to remember who the owner is, Tom can be replace, deal with it. Bill….and he will do the same to the fans if he feels that is in his best interest…just saying..
    ===============

Already making excuses for Shady folding…..

Patri*ot fans are delusional

84. To the person that mentioned that the Chargers cheated by putting a sticky substance on a ball… Do your homework. The Chargers were using a Gorilla towel which most teams were using (even Denver, the team they were playing, was using them) . After a three week investigation, the NFL completely exonerated them. The 20k fine was for the ball boy who ran off the field when the ref blew the whistle for him to go to the ref (the ball boy thought the play was starting).

Please stop using other misinformation to cover up your own scandal, very classless.

What I want to know is how Tom Brady’s father feels to be lied to by his own son.

Two game suspension, no court involved. Brady will deny the allegation, and claim he’s taking the suspension so the team can move on.

#freejimmcnally

85. Lose/lose situation for NFL and Pats.
    Whether Brady is suited up or in streetclothes the season opener will be a circus. No one will ever forget this.
    TB – “I don’t believe so”
    Bevis using urinal in bathroom that didn’t have urinal
    “Deflator” referencing dieting
    Stressing out about ” selling game tickets back to Pats”
    Just a short list of stuff that leaves one scratching their head.
    And I thought Colts were gonna owe NE draft picks.
    And I thought Wells Report was going to clear TB/Pats
    And Kraft was going to get an apology and fight this………..
    Spygate ( please don’t insult us with 2007 infraction on 2006 rule didn’t afffect games in 2001/3/4……Matt Walsh/ Ernie Adams/ Gooddell/Belichick and many others know what really went down)
    Deflate/Fumblegate………..
    Sad thing is lots of teams and fan bases would gladly trade $1.75 million in fines,3 draft picks ,and have head coach,organization and SB MVP QB legacy dragged through the mud in exchange for tilting feild on way to 4 Lombardies. Well worth it . Not the NCAA so Lombardies will remain in Foxboro, but everyone will always connect Pats with these scandals. Feel bad for the Pats fans who deep down understand why people talk ****s and especially for the ones who defend them.

86. When they tested the footballs at halftime, why did they only test 4 of the Colts balls, with 3 of them being under inflated? On one hand, they are saying they didn’t have time to test them all…. On the other hand, they are saying McNally deflated ALL of the Patriots balls in the Minute and a half that he was in the bathroom.

87. Ha,ha. The only losers here jaxon are the other 31 teams who know that even with the draft picks gone and Brady maybe sidelined for a quarter of the season that he Pats are STILL the favs to win SB 50. I know how much you WISH Pats fans felt even a twinge of sadness over our titles but we don’t. Not even a hair. But we DO enjoy the bitterness of the other 31 fanbases who would trade in their entire team to have Bill and Brady leading their teams. Drive for Five begins in a few months. Get your popcorn ready!!

88. When they tested the footballs at halftime, why did they only test 4 of the Colts balls, with 3 of them being under inflated? On one hand, they are saying they didn’t have time to test them all…. On the other hand, they are saying McNally deflated ALL of the Patriots balls in the Minute and a half that he was in the bathroom.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Mike Kensil

89. Text messages can be extremely misleading. My friends and I send cuss each other out playing along, and sometimes we make what could be considered as vulgar gestures towards one another. some people might look at those message s and take them the wrong way. Has it occurred to anyone that maybe, just maybe they requested Tom’s phone before he knew that the trainers had turned theirs over? Maybe he felt like the text between them would be misconceived and portray him to be fallible. With that said, I believe that the possibility exist that Tom likes the balls the way they’ve been prepared for 15 years!!!! All I know is no disgruntled receiver, center or backup qb has EVER said ANYTHING about the balls sooooooooooooo…….while I do believe the balls might have been under I don’t believe Tom and the rest of the qbs think they’re doing anything wrong.

90. The punishment will be upheld regardless. It will be interesting to see the results pending Brady bringing in his phone…

a) He doesn’t let them see his phone, so the suspension stands.

b) He lets them see and there’s so much incriminating evidence that several people get forced to “retire at the end of this season”.

91. BRADY is the only starting QB (Salary Cap ERA) to ever lead a team to SIX SuperBowls. Even worse is that BRADY WON four SuperBowls and now wants a fifth ring !!! The NFL SHIELD cannot allow BRADY to make it to SuperBowl 50.

“It would DEVESATE us” = Goodell, Jets, Colts, Ravens, Broncos…..

Fear not losing teams. All you need to do is deflate 0.5 psi and the next thing you know – your QB can do the same.

This is too easy.

LMAO

92. Collective Bargaining Agreement on page 109, Section 3 of Article 14 ” … the complaining party shall bear the burden of demonstrating by a clear preponderance of the evidence that the challenged conduct was in violation of such Article.” The word “clear” modifying preponderance establishes a much higher standard than the Wells report can meet.

The Wells report tried to circumvent that standard by probabilities. A court will likely interpret the language to require more than a preponderance (probability) and less than beyond reasonable doubt.

The “connect the dots” (by not considering contrary data) will more probably than not result in another defeat for the NFL. Tom Brady will more likely than not play all 16 regular season games if he suffers no injuries. I believe the only way he is suspended is if he confesses.

Teams have tampered with the balls beyond a reasonable doubt when they were caught heating the balls – result – don’t do it again. No clear proof of anything with the Pats – result – suspension, loss of draft pics and huge fine. I doubt any court in the country will sustain the NFL. They must know it, so this is a PR stunt that tarnishes the shield.

Anyone believe that a federal court will rule quickly when this is appealed? Temporary Restraining Order entered in August; earliest final ruling in February 2016.

Brady has been the only professional in this ridiculous media event.

93. ESPN leaked news –
    TOM BRADY has been bottling the 0.5 psi from NFL League footballs and he plans on selling it – each bottle could be worth thousands !!!

Call now 800-GET-WEL$

94. Pats fan have acted like petulant children over the last six months. Can’t wait for this to be over.

95. RegisHawk says:
    May 30, 2015 8:06 AM

a) He doesn’t let them see his phone, so the suspension stands.

*************************************

The appeal deals with all that was presented already then it is ruled on. No one will see anyones phone.

Next stop is court where no one sees anyones phone again and the suspension is overturned.

96. @ampatsisahypocrite

The Giants don’t OWN anyone. How do you “own” teams when yours can’t even make the playoffs for years at a time?

If the Giants become relevant again, I’ll pay attention to them.

97. “I’d be interested to know, who was in the room when the balls were checked at halftime, and who stopped them from checking the remaining Colts balls.”

This remind me of the great scene in Oliver Stone’s JFK during the autopsy at Parkland Hospital. There were uniform military guys telling doctors what to write and not to write and to move on when they questioned what they were told to write. Go back and watch the film. People can say it is the product of a conspiracy nut but it just keeps demanding answers to questions that the Warren Report and the official investigation never satisfactorily answered.

98. The university named after one of America’s greatest justices, Louis Brandeis, is a few miles from my home.

The great litigator, Supreme Court Justice, and advocate for justice once said: “sunlight is said to be the best of disinfectants.”

Goodell, the dark knight of the NFL, prefers to keep in the dark all of the actions of his people in the Deflategate. Why do you think that is?

99. @ bushwoodcc says: May 29, 2015 6:17 PM

gotitan says: May 29, 2015 6:02 PM

If Tainted Tom would have participated in the investigation to begin with****
    _________________________________

__________________________________

Being asked questions & only answering the one’s you want, the way you want, is not “participation”. All Brady & his cohorts have tried to do thus far is try to manipulate the direction of the discussion away from the question of his guilt / innocence. But, watch his answer in the above posted clip of his answer to that question, and ANYONE & EVERYONE will fully understand that he is GUILTY of Cheating & a Liar to boot.

100. Personally, I am an atheist, but to the haters who believe in Jesus Christ I would remind you of one of his greatest gospels as written by Mathew:

“The King will answer and say to them, ‘Truly I say to you, to the extent that you did it to one of these brothers of Mine, even the least of them, you did it to Me.’

So, I say to you, Goodell may have done this injustice to the Patriots and Brady, who you despise mostly because they win, but in the view of your God Goodell did it to him. Wrap your head around that please.

101. 3 months, $5 million, and the best they could come up with are a couple of ambiguous texts and an imaginary legal standard for equivocating over what should be a yes/no answer.

Tellingly, no post has ever shown anything happened. People scream “cheater” but never have proof. Prove it.

102. Florio, why would you delete a post that states my real world opinion that most federal judges expect litigators to make a reasonable attempt at resolving conflicts short of filing lawsuits? And, if a case shows up on their docket where one side clearly stonewalled the process and forced it into court the judge would not be very receptive to that party.

Case in point, the actions of Mr. Goodell and his counsel. Goodell could have mitigated this risk by allowing for a truly independent arbitrator agreeable to both side to hear Brady’s appeal. By not doing so he almost assuredly forced this case onto the docket of a judge who has plenty of other work to attend to in his court room.

103. Ahmmmm
    Tom was interviewed for 5 1/2 hrs and according to the REPORT he answered EVERY question asked fully & was 100% cooperative durring the interview process as was stated in the report… He drew the line on turning over HIS PERSONAL cell phone… So no, he didn’t pick & choose which questions he responded to as you stated, so nice try there…. READ the report before you spout random unsubstantiated comments so you won’t sound like the other uniformed jealous commenters on here…. Really you just sound petty & foolish talking about things you have no clue about….

104. A list of people who have accused Brady but are themselves not answering any questions:

Goodell

Kensil

Vincent

Other members of the Vincent Team

The NFL leakers

Mortensen

Kensil

Kelly Naqi

Florio

Grigson

Irsay

Haters, keep telling us that Brady answering questions for a full day and the Patriots lower level staff accused by the NFL who were interviewed the day of the game and several times thereafter(and turned over their perrsonal – not work – phones) are the ones holding back. Your protestations are falling on deaf ears.

105. I’m lifetime sports lover. I played against Richie Hebner’s high school team in 1963 and my team Malden High beat them 10 to 9. I admire great athletes from all over America. I would never hate on any great athlete the way some of the PFT posters have which in my eyes proves one sad fact that many who follow pro football and other sports in this country are pathetic in their childish and hateful posts. No one can say anything about deflategate that is not marred by an extremely poor Wells Report investigation, which if anything proves inconclusive findings and preconceived notion of fault. However the a good many posters prove one thing beyond anything else is that I share my love for sports with a very immature and childish audience which really know nothing about sportsmanship. Soon we will find some closure to this Deflategate Fiasco but we will never be able to enjoy the sport again knowing I share it with so many losers who feel they have to denigrate other players and teams to justify their own team’s failures. Tom Brady is one of the greatest players of all time and now that is becoming blurred in this holocaust of hate, that does not belong in any sport.

106. Defiantly not a waste of time & the DIFFERENCE between Tom Brady & the Wells report is that Tom is a PROVEN winner while the Wells report proves ABSOLUTLY NOTHING….

107. beachsidejames says:
    May 29, 2015 6:49 PM

++++++++++

Your notion of due process seems to coincide with that of the tyrant Goodell.

108. kissbillsrings says:
    May 30, 2015 10:00 AM

++++

I beg to differ, my friend.

The Wells farce proves that Goodell is a nincompoop and that this entire business was a sham from day one.

109. It is a FACT any sanctions already levied against the Pats & Brady can NOT be increased in any way shape or form… They can Only be reduced or eliminated!!!
    Why can’t you grasp that???!!!

110. Imagine that – just 0.5 psi is all your QB needs to get to the SuperBowl and win it.

Can we test this? Let’s give 31 Teams QB’s the footballs at 12.0 psi and see who wins. Since BRADY is only a 6th Round Pick all the other ‘Elite’ QBs should start winning SBs starting with Manning, Rodgers, Flacco, BergerMiester, Romo……

Because, you strongly believe, BRADY is just a 6th round bust that would be bench warming on the CFL if he didn’t deflate the footballs.

Get yourself a BRAIN – WIND IT UP – and USE IT.

This is too EASY people – LMAO

111. Florio, thank you, sir for the post. Now, how about answering the questions. Who from the NFL leaked to you at the start of deflategate and what exactly did they say?

Your readers would like to know.

112. The most hilarious sequence of 2 plays I ever saw was when Russell Wilson threw the losing interception, Sherman was about to break down into tears, and Irvin and Bennett ganged up on Gronkowski, only for him to slam both of them.

113. Shermans’ face went from arrogance to ‘OH NO’ in 0.5 psi seconds – PRICELESS !!!

HAHAHAHHAHAHAH

114. Let’s all get shirts that say ‘ I LET MY 0.5 PSI OUT BEFORE THE GAME’.

We can wear it during the two weeks before SB 50 as a mockery to Goodell & Well$.

115. skeldaddy says:
    May 30, 2015 10:30 AM
    kissbillsrings says:
    May 30, 2015 10:00 AM

++++

I beg to differ, my friend.

===========================
    I apologize & stand corrected….you all see, we pats fans can admit when we are wrong…. It just doesn’t happen that we are often wrong when it comes to knowing about the Patriots or the Wells report… Shoot, for pretty much anything for that matter….

116. NFL Leaked News

ESPN airing out the Leaks

PATRIOTS Footballs Leaked

HOOTERS should give their girls shirts that say ‘I FOUND BRADYS 0.5 PSI’

117. Judge to Goodell : Mr. Goodell, why do you want a Restraing Order against QB Tom Brady?

Goodell : He is the only starting QB (Salary Cap ERA) to ever lead a team to SIX SuperBowls. Even worse is that he WON four SuperBowls and now wants a fifth ring !!! The NFL SHIELD cannot allow BRADY to make it to SuperBowl 50. It would DEVESATE us.

Judge : Who is us ???

Goodell : NFL Parity

Judge : Mr. Goodell, I will not tolerate humor in my court – Who is us ?

Goodell : Myself, Vincent, Well$, the Colts, Ravens, Broncos, Jets and ..

Judge : ENOUGH ! I’ve heard enough. Take Mr.Goodell to the psyche ward and have him evaluated. (Judge mumbles LOSER to himself)

Judge : Mr.Well$ your up Report please…..

118. Gisele Brady is starting a new line of lingerie bra’s & panties.

They will carry the PATRIOTS logo.

The Panties backside will say QB SNEAK, while the frontside will say TD.

Tom is not happy with the Bra’s though – on the front of the Bra’s says ‘GRONK THIS’.

119. “When they tested the footballs at halftime, why did they only test 4 of the Colts balls, with 3 of them being under inflated? On one hand, they are saying they didn’t have time to test them all…. On the other hand, they are saying McNally deflated ALL of the Patriots balls in the Minute and a half that he was in the bathroom.
    I’d be interested to know, who was in the room when the balls were checked at halftime, and who stopped them from checking the remaining Colts balls. Seems logical to me that they stopped because they found the balls to be too similar in pressure loss to those of the Patriots so they were told to stop by that Former Jets staffer who now works for the NFL.”
    ****
    The pats homers repeat this a lot to some how make it come true. They should know darn well 2 sets of gauges were used as they throw out 1 set to fit their own narrative.

This is the only time they bring up the Colts balls to say they “failed”. They didn’t as the standard used was it has to read in the range on one set.

“they stopped because they found the balls to be too similar in pressure loss to those of the Patriots”
    ****
    How is a Colts biggest change of .95 Vs pats of 2.0 in any way similar?

“they are saying McNally deflated ALL of the Patriots balls in the Minute and a half that he was in the bathroom.”
    ****
    Who is to say that the few pats balls that are in line with the average loss of the Colts balls were not touched by him?

120. Patriot fans appear to be really clueless. The league has the right to suspend Brady for not cooperating and a court cannot do anything about it, it is part of the CBA. Keep living in your dream world. He cheated and got caught just deal with it.

121. themeccalambeaufield says:
    May 30, 2015 2:44 PM
    ” The league has the right to suspend Brady for not cooperating and a court cannot do anything about it, it is part of the CBA ”
    ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Once again, the misinformed has spoken.

LAW 101 : US Courts govern by US Laws that protect US citizens. All corporations, businesses and US citizens are subject to US Law.

LOGIC 101 : Goodell & the NFL cannot violate the Rights of Brady to challenge their Frame-Gate findings. Tom Brady has the right to capitulate like Robert Kraft did (COWARD), if he chooses. That would not make BRADY guilty. It would just make him fold under pressure like Kraft did.

It is called FRAME for a reason people. Once you are FRAMED you are boxed in, often times with no way out.

WAKE UP PEOPLE – WAKE UP

122. themeccalambeaufield says:
    May 30, 2015 2:44 PM

———————-

The point is that Brady could have his sentence reduced or eliminated because the court may see the situation differently as they would look at the NFLs conduct in the investigation and not just the result. It has happened before. He might still get the 4 games of course. That’s not clueless.

123. ennerut2000 says:
    May 30, 2015 9:02 AM

RegisHawk says:
    May 30, 2015 8:06 AM

a) He doesn’t let them see his phone, so the suspension stands.

*************************************

———————–

The point Brady made was you don’t show your phone because that sets a precedent that would be bad for the players and the NFLPA. Gostkowski also didn’t turn over his mobile. Brady didn’t text those two guys directly any more than they already found. Why do they need his texts to and from other people if you already have all the culprit texts? If it went to court and Brady had to turn over his txt messages, he would and it probably wouldn’t show much more related to this issue. Maybe other stuff, but that would be out of scope.

124. “It is called FRAME-GATE for a reason people. Once you are FRAMED you are boxed in, often times with no way out.”

BRADY has some serious choices to make. He definitely can take this to court and EASILY destroy the Well$ Report and be exonerated.

But this may come at a cost. It could alienate Brady from Kraft & Belichick, which could trigger an ugly divorce/trade.

Brady’s career is coming to an end and he most likely would not be able to re-establish himself on another team.

Do not be surprised if Brady accepts a reduced suspension. It does NOT mean he admits to being guilty. But it does show how much pressure Goodell & the NFL created in this SCANDAL to remove the PATRIOTS domination of the Playoffs & SuperBowl in this decade.

This is a MAJOR NUCLEAR POWER STRUGGLE between Authoritarian Goodell (NFL – Corruption) and BRADY (BOSTON/Birthplace of US REVOLUTION).

The Powers that be DO NOT want the PATRIOTS appearing in SB50, much less winning it.

125. It’s worse than FIFA! They harbored Hernandez as long as they could with a clear idea of who he was… Anything to win. Appreciate the acknowledgement they cheated tho. Pine tar is cheating on the field, an organizational conspiracy to deflate balls, film practices, employ gang members who probably committed multiple homicides is nothing less than criminal conspiracy. Close this franchise down. Make an example of them. Do drug runners get to keep their cars. No. They are auctioned off.

126. Appeal date is set June 23.

Brady’s first game is set for Thursday September 10th. 🙂

The World Champions first win of their title defense is the same date. 🙂

127. solo681 says:
    May 30, 2015 5:31 PM

****
    Already prepping those excuses for when Brady folds I see.

#itsalmostover

128. The Brady Hearing? Tom must be hard of hearing. Everyone else heard it. Since you missed it the 1st time. Your suspended…4 games . See you October 16th. Try playing football by the rules in the future.

129. Brady has the Full & total support of Kraft & Bill B…..
    He’s not going to “fold” in any way… He’s going to und up in court & he will be playing until his contract expires with the Patriots & maybe a couple more years beyond that if he wishes… Brady JUST won a Super Bowl & he wants a 5th ring…
    He’ll be under center VS Pittsburgh as he will destroy the Wells report/NFL League rulings…
    Anyone that doubts that doesn’t know Brady!!!
    I’m just not sure if he’ll be satisfied with full exoneration or will purse a slander/ defamation of character lawsuit as well

130. I wonder if Super Bowl MVP Tom Brady is still thinking about those 4 GLORIOUS RADIANT SHINY BEAMING SPARKLING LUMINOUS LUMINESCENT SPOTLESS SHIMMERING POLISHED LOMBARDI TROPHIES!

I bet he really does think about them all the time. Can you blame him?

Well…CAN YOU????

🙂

131. In case anyone forgot, the World Champion Patriots have won more Super Bowls than any other NFL team in the last 25 years, more games than any other NFL team this century, and of course the World Champion Patriots are the unquestionable, incontestable, indisputable, unarguable, infallible, irrefutable, unassailable, undeniable greatest NFL dynasty of not just this century but of all time.

🙂

132. Pats fans are STILL celebrating ANOTHER Super Bowl championship
    …. I think we’re the ones laughing at the rest of the leagues fans…
    Well, I know I am!!!
    Puting another chip on Brady’s shoulder is NOT a good thing for the NFL … Jeesh, you’d think that PUTZ Goodell would have figured that out by now…but he is an ex Jets employee so I’m not all that surprised…been a looooong time since they’ve done anything right!!!

133. I dont know how the appeal process works but how is bradys date set and in place when Le’veon Bell been filed for his a month or2 ago and there is still no word of the date?????

134. STILLlolatpatshaters says:
    May 30, 2015 9:45 PM

I bet he really does think about them all the time. Can you blame him?

Well…CAN YOU????

****
    No, I can’t. Much like the tell-tale heart, I’m sure he is increasingly reminded of the rampant cheating he has been involved in. If I were constantly surrounded by the putrid stench of taint, I’d think about it all the time too.

#LegacyofCheating

#4emptytrophies

135. I love it when loser fans of other teams try to redefine Patriots championships as empty or somehow invisible. Except, they aren’t, because that’s pure foolishness.

It’s akin to you being in your childhood bedrooms with a crayon trying as hard as you can to scribble all over the front page news that the “Patriots Are Super Bowl Champions Again” headline, yet your whimpering and feverish chicken-scratch can’t make it go away, no matter how hard you try.

I, on the other hand, am like the adult dad who knocks on the door and snaps you back to reality–“Dinner time, son.”

It’ll be ok. I’ll take you out for ice cream later and explain that sometimes, you can’t get always get what you want in life.

Pouting didn’t change reality then, and it doesn’t now.

136. Ike,

Not invisible, just empty. Funny how the 49ers and Cowboys had dynasties and no one ever had to accuse them of cheating, they were never fined or lost draft picks for it. They can take pride in those accomplishments, and I can tip my hat in respect, even though I hate both of those teams.

I don’t even hate the Patriots that much, but their fans?……. It’s akin to a little kid believing in Superman, and running around in his underoos and cape, believing he existed and could do no wrong. Only, at 5 it’s imagination, as an adult it’s called delusion.

I won’t bother snapping anyone back to reality, it’s a waste of time with you clowns. Reality is, the Patriots have lost draft picks and been fined TWICE now. Brady will be suspended, probably 4 games, possibly 2, but it’ll be on his record. When people look back on that “dynasty” they will see what no one saw in Montana, Rice, Aikman or Smith…… the word “Cheaters”.

137. Anyone else tired of all the special treatment this cheater gets? Seriously, is there any previous appeal that was delayed? And if so, was it simply because it conflicted with the NFLPA schedule? Unbelievable!!! What an insult to ever other team, player & every fan!!!

138. Anyone else as disgusted as i am by all the special treatment this cheater gets? Seriously, has there ever been an appeal that was delayed? And if so, was it for the simple reason that it “conflicted with the NFLPA schedule”? Really? I have never read the agreement between the NFLPA & players in relation to representation, but it seems likely to me that there would verbiage requiring the NFLPA, as legal representation for the player, to live up to the requirements placed on the player as stipulated within the CBA. But either way, why does Brady get what others don’t? The Patriot’s wins are worthless as long as they continue to be given special treatment. It’s an insult to every other team, player & fan!!!

139. There are 30 owners and coaches (NYG exempt) who should have pictures of Tonya Harding and Jeff Gillooly hanging in their offices. In their inability to deal with the greatest coach/quarterback/owner/franchise in NFL history on the field, they have to ride what has been proven to be a complete fabrication to try to beat the Patriots. It is their way of taking out the knees of the Patriots. The owners should be ashamed of themselves when looking at how Kraft has been more instrumental in putting money in their pockets with TV deals and ending the lockout over almost every other owner. And as far as all the haters here and in the media who can’t handle the fact the evidence exonerates Brady, I’ll give another comparison. They are about as bright as the looters and rioters (not the decent people protesting) in Ferguson and Baltimore, using the excuse of an incident of which they have no idea what the facts are to cause destruction .