Kyle Rudolph: Mike Zimmer’s approach won him a lot of loyalty

Getty Images

Vikings coach Mike Zimmer has gotten plenty of credit for getting running back Adrian Peterson back in the boat.

And beyond simply getting his best player back on the field, Zimmer has created an atmosphere where even more players support him than ever before.

He hasn’t taken any credit for it, but that’s not surprising to his players.

“Of course, he wouldn’t think he did anything, because he doesn’t know any other way,” tight end Kyle Rudolph told Albert Breer of the NFL Network. “When you have a guy like that, who’s gonna stick up for his players and support his players as much as he did in that situation, as another guy in the locker room who sees that, you can’t help but wanna do everything to come out here and do everything you can. He’ll be our head coach for a long time.”

Zimmer’s straightforward approach was key to getting Peterson back on the field this week, culminating with his here-or-nowhere stance that wasn’t delivered like an ultimatum. Instead, it was a way of reaching out to Peterson that clearly reached its desired outcome.

“It doesn’t surprise me at all, because I feel like being in that situation, he would do the same thing for me,” Rudolph said. “When you have a guy like that who’s your head coach, as a player, you can’t help but wanna come out here every day and have the same mentality as he does, to work and get better. There’s no nonsense.”

And having that kind of respect among his players is perhaps more important than any individual player could be.

126 responses to “Kyle Rudolph: Mike Zimmer’s approach won him a lot of loyalty

1. I think our little sisters to the east could learn a thing about TE etiquette!
    Easily the best offense in the conference the vikings have!

2. I hate you Mike Brown if you wouldn’t settle for the mediocrity that is Marvin Lewis. We could have had Zimmer as our head coach and probably gotten over that dam playoff hump. Even worse, I have to secretly cheer for the Vikes because they have the greatest coach in all of football.

3. Rarely seen a love affair like the one PFT has been conducting with the Vikings this week. Can’t wait for the movie.

4. I’d never seen a coach get such universal and overwhelming praise like Zimmer did after the Vikings hired him. It’s good to have a guy like that on your side.

5. Loved Zim since he was featured on Hard Knocks with the Bengals. Seems like a great guy to play for

6. Oh my God, the Viking fans are peeing in their collective pants, they are so excited. They can’t keep their predictive bragging in-check. They are the best team in the history of the NFL. Don’t believe me? Just ask them……

7. After all set and done Packers will be like if we had a coach like Zimmer, Rodgers would have won multiple Super Bowls. Guess what, this is why McCarthy sucks.

8. 1969nflchampions says:
    Jun 5, 2015 3:42 PM
    Great Coach. Glad he is on the Vikings team. Let’s add a SB trophy to the 1969 NFL Championship.
    ///////////////////////////////

They can try, but they’ll have to go through the Green Bay Packers to do it, holders of (15) NFL Championships. Good luck.

9. codythao35 says:
    Jun 5, 2015 3:56 PM
    //////////////////////////

Are you making this statement as though the Vikings themselves are already destined to win multiple championships, or are you just being silly?

You do realize, of course, the Zimmer hasn’t accomplished anything yet, don’t you? Is bragging about it ahead of time some sort of guarantee for success?

Whew.

10. Well Mr.Cabbage, the winds of change are a blowing with Zimmer and the Vikings! They will take one of the games with the packers this year! Then lookout in the new stadium!!

11. stellarperformance says:
    Jun 5, 2015 3:57 PM

___________

Thank you. good luck to your team also.

12. Nothing about the Vikings is respectful, their fans, their staff, their child abusing players and their over-hyped bust QB! NOTHING!!!!! Worst Franchise in all of Sports!

13. It’s just so much sweeter and relieving seeing how Zimmer navigated this situation when you imagine how disastrously Childress would have handled it.

“He was not a programmatic fit.”

14. We miss Zimm dearly in Cinncy. Good luck to you Mike and your team. Mike Brown missed the boat again. We all thought Mike Zimmer would be the guy to get us deep in the playoffs, with Marvin as the GM. Gotta say I will be rooting for Vikes this year.

15. I just do not understand how this guy was passed up for HC opportunities for so many years. He truly knows how to get the most out of his players and make them better players.

16. deltaoracle says:
    Jun 5, 2015 3:44 PM

—————————————–
    Clearly you have never watched your fellow Packer fans eat food.

17. stellarperformance says:
    Jun 5, 2015 3:55 PM
    ——————————————————–

Go back and read every single post before yours. Not one person bragging. Not one, yet you repeat the same basic fib every broken record of a packers troll falsely repeats on this board every time you see a positive story about the Vikings. Damn go read articles from 2010 if you’re so desperate for bad Vikings news.

18. @ecppeaters: I agree. That it took so long for Zimmer to become an NFL head coach clearly shows that the vast majority of owners and GMs aren’t too smart.

19. What’s funny to me is everyone outside the division all agrees to how good Zimmer is as a coach and how well he’s respected and the same trolls of Packer fans come in and say the same thing they say in every other Viking thread.

20. ReligionIsForIdiots says:
    Jun 5, 2015 4:17 PM
    2-14

No quarterback.
    ///////////////////////////////////
    Yea the QB only finished as one of the top rookie QBs in league history.

21. “Big time packer stock holder chiming in! Last time we had a good TE he ended up in jail!”

You keep bragging about having just a tight end while the Packers have a QB and multiple good receivers.

22. rlpftt says:
    Jun 5, 2015 4:07 PM

1 15
    ————————————————

Because this IS respectful. Hypocrite.

23. Really looking forward to the upcoming season. Haven’t been this excited about football since the Vikes drafted Randy Moss. If Fusco makes the transition to LG and Clemmings can step in at RG, my biggest concern will be special teams.

24. deltaoracle says: Jun 5, 2015 3:44 PM

////////////////////////////////////////
    AWW,, I think someone is jealous that the media isn’t talking up the Packers like ESPN usually does. I think we have a little Jan Brady syndrome going on…
    After that season ending choke lesson the Bloom is off the Rose in Packer land.

25. thefappingbearcutler says: Jun 5, 2015 4:36 PM

Loyalty doesn’t win games. Fighting for last place in the north with the Bears!
    /////////////////////////////////////
    YUP that’s what the Lions are going to be doing this year while the Packers finish their fall from grace.

26. rlpftt says:
    Jun 5, 2015 4:07 PM
    ………………..
    Actually, arson is a pretty disrespectful and heinous act. Like when the packers almost went bankrupt and all of a sudden their practice facility is mysteriously burned to the ground. The only thing that saved the franchise was the insurance (fraud) money.

27. AWW,, I think someone is jealous I think we have a little Jan Brady syndrome going on…

I hope the boys break your nose with a football again, Marcia!!!

28. Teddy…Teddy…Teddy! I can’t wait until the annual implosion of the Vikings occurs! Vikings are preseason kings of the NFL, ready to take that next step. Except they never do! Teddy is a mediocre QB, which is much better than Christian Ponder, but still mediocre. Even AP won’t get them above .500 because there are no proven receivers…none, zero, zip!

29. I no longer read everyone’s posts. All I know is I wouldn’t trade Zimmer for anybody. The next 5 years will be an exciting time for Vikings fans.

30. Every time the Packer trolls ( and others ) come to a VIKINGS site to spew their garbage over anything VIKING related, is just a reminder to all reading it, that their own lives are miserable and not worth living.

How anyone can come to another teams site and continually spew day after day after day is quite frankly, disturbing and sad for them.

You look like pathetic fools wasting your time every day when any normal human would not even bother to once go to another teams site.

The fact that you must get some kind of joy from this dedicated daily exercise only underscores how rotten and worthless a life you must have.

Keep embarrassing yourselves with these posts but know you are outed even behind you keyboard in mommy’s basement.

31. The lovefest is getting a little over the top the last few days. Plenty of tails have been patted this week for good reason but it’s time to get back to work.

32. I no longer read everyone’s posts. All I know is I wouldn’t trade Zimmer for anybody. The next 5 years will be an exciting time for Vikings fans.

_____________________________________

Let me fix this for you

“I no longer read everyone’s posts. All I know is I wouldn’t trade (insert coach name here that takes over for previous coach after three years of failure) for anybody. The next 5 years will be an exciting time for Vikings fans.”

(pats Vikings fan on the head)

Getting pushed out of the cellar for one year by a putrid Bears team, doesn’t equate to contender! SKOL….lulz

33. I’m a big Vikings fan, but I’m with the critics here.
    As Parcells used to say, “Let’s not anoint him just yet, OK”?
    He improved a defense last year.
    He is showing good leadership and gaining respect.

But they were still only 7-9, and until they either gain a playoff spot and/or win the division, the players can love him all they want and it won’t matter.

Proof of good coaching is being able to succeed with your team (absent HUGE obstacles like multiple injuries, etc.)

I like him, but until he wins something, lets just say, he is going in the right direction.

Only reasonable thing to do.

34. rlpftt says:
    Jun 5, 2015 4:07 PM

—————————————–
    Let me guess, Packer fan? How about the child molester TE you had a few years back? How about Jolly? How about Guion?

The only thing over-hyped is how good the Packer team actually is. Everyone knows they are as good as they are simply because of Aaron Rodgers. Without him, face it, the Packers suck! With him, they are outstanding. At least the Vikings proved they can win some games without their best player. If the Packers lost Aaron Rodgers for the season would they win a game? We wouldn’t know cause the last time it happened, they didn’t.

35. “Well Mr.Cabbage, the winds of change are a blowing with Zimmer and the Vikings! They will take one of the games with the packers this year! Then lookout in the new stadium!!”

And again… with the exception of the new stadium, this is the same stuff we heard last year… and the year before that… and the year before that… and the year before that… and the year before that… and the year before that, ad nauseam.

Here’s a novel approach for you and the rest… how about you actually win something… anything… before talking big?

36. theflappingbearcutler is the prime example of the pathetic loser troll. Go get a job or a girl or a hobby. You know anything that constitutes a life instead of trolling a VIKINGS board.

37. Reading the comments from Cincy fans who miss Zimmer reminds me of the ’90’s when Tony Dungy was the defensive coordinator of the Vikings. He kept interviewing and couldn’t get a job, while Viking fans all wished the Vikings would fire Denny Green and hire Dungy. We were all happy for him when he got the Tampa job but we really felt like we let the wrong guy go. And we were right.

38. Well Cabbage, if you don’t like hearing this then why are you here?It is pitiful you don’t have anything better to do with your worthless time. Why don’t you lose some weight or are you secret Vikings fan and nobody will invite you in?

39. “If the Packers lost Aaron Rodgers for the season would they win a game? We wouldn’t know cause the last time it happened, they didn’t.”

The Packers beat Atlanta and Dallas, as well as tied the Vikings, without Rodgers. Even with Rodgers out, the Vikings just… couldn’t… win.

But enjoy your fantasy world. If you can catch a Unicorn while you’re there I’ll give you $4 for it.

40. I’m really at a loss to explain why Packer fans take it so personally whenever a Viking fan expresses optimism about the upcoming season. Isn’t that what’s fun about being a fan? Hey, we’re looking at our coach and our team and our prospects for the future and we like the looks of them. If we’re delusional, there are an awful lot of NFL experts who are suffering from the same delusion. I’m just not seeing how it hurts anybody.

41. I like the fact that PFT is finally allowing us Viking fans to call out the packer trolls. I try to but my posts never make the page.

Please keep letting this happen and maybe we can actually talk football.

42. I get a kick out of the full blown love affair PFT is having with the Adrian Peterson saga. I almost blush with the flowering descriptions they heap on a child abuser who used to be a pretty good RB but at age 30 and making $13 million, he better park cars and change the oil for that kind of money.

The Viking fans are forgetting one thing, there has yet to be a team that has won a single game on paper or thru some fan’s analysis. The Vikings have a long way to go and it might help if they had a QB that can at least help them out. The last I seen of Bustwater has balls sailing over the heads of wide open receivers.

43. Vikings fans need to realize that until the vikings actually win, you are best to not talk up the upcoming season.

Packers fans need to realize that they just need to shut up and go back to drinking beer, eating brats and buying fake stock.

44. Ray Rhodes was another coach who was loved by his players. Did not work out so well.
    Predictions about any team’s season are all hot air. PFT just needs something to fill in space until the season starts. It also gives all the trolls something to do with all the comments they’ve saved.

45. LoL at the Packer trolls!!!! Good luck this year I am a vikings fan but talk is talk and winning must come first!!!;)
    Good luck to everyone’s team this year
    Bla Bla yes no super bowls for us yepp ok we get it….
    Good lord

46. Hate to burst your bubble Cabbage Patch Kid… But the 2015/2016 Packers have NOT won anything either. No one has. The preseason is a time for hope and a time to hype your team for the upcoming season. Yet all you care to do is dwell on the past. 90% of the posts here are looking towards the future yet you Packer fans only seem to dwell on the past. Move on with your life. I for one am excited for this season. (Notice no mention of previous years) and I hope that this years version of the Vikings improves over last year and contends for a division championship this year. They have the talent to do so! (Notice the word hope)

47. “Well Cabbage, if you don’t like hearing this then why are you here?”

I make no bones about it. I’m here simply because I very much enjoy rubbing your nose in the abject futility that is the Minnesota Vikings.

I like making you cry. You deserve it.

48. calvinthegreat82 says:
    Jun 5, 2015 5:32 PM
    The Vikings have ZERO Championships!

60 years of Failure!

It would suck to be a Viking fan!

ejmat2 is a nutj0b!

——————–

and calvinthegreat82- I take it 82 is the year your parents were born? You sound like a child throwing a tantrum. BTW- The Lions are the only franchise to have gone winless since the move to sixteen season games in 1978, going 0–16 during the 2008 NFL season. Ouch. I’ll bet that wound is still pretty fresh.

49. Calvinthegreat another in the line of no life trolls on a VIKINGS site. Nothing better to do with your time? Does this make your pathetic self feel better? There is institutional help available for you seriously. Is this really what you had planned for your life? Get help, a job, a girl, a boy, something just get out of here. Take a hint.

50. If you can wallow through all the packer troll excrement there are actually some good posts. As bad as you think Vikings fans are now your worst nightmare is when they finally win a Superbowl…. They have a coach and that has to be a bit unnerving for the cheeseheads. You’ll notice cheeseheads don’t talk much about the years in the 70s, 80s and into the 90s when they were LOSERS as they recycled former players as coaches. As this whole AP thing unfolded they all sat by rubbernecking waiting for it to implode like the Vikings of past, but this is different. Just ask anyone in Cincinnati or the AFC, we have a coach now and that is one of the keys.

51. calvinthegreat82 says:
    Jun 5, 2015 5:32 PM

The Vikings have ZERO Championships!

60 years of Failure!

It would suck to be a Viking fan!

ejmat2 is a nutj0b!
    ———————————
    Thank you for another unintelligent post calvinthegreat82. You provide so much football knowledge I don’t know what we would do without you trolling every single Viking thread.

52. “I’m really at a loss to explain why Packer fans take it so personally whenever a Viking fan expresses optimism “

Teddy, Teddy, Teddy… we have no problem with optimism. It’s the delusional gibberish we don’t like. You’ve been one of the worst… and now you want to play victim?

You want to tell me you think the Vikings will be better this year? Great. I tend to agree. But when you start the nonsense, I instantly lose all patience.

53. What is with PFT’s obsession of late with the Vikings?? I don’t get it.

Oh well, it’ll just make watching the Vikings fall flat on their collective face this season that much sweeter!

54. I can’t wait to read this board the first time the Vikings beat the Packers this year. And I believe they will.

55. I truly believe with having a very good QB in Teddy for the first time in years, AP, Walae, The Defence that went from 31st to 14th I think in the fird year of the Zim Zim man should be better this year with knowing the system better and adding more players to fit the sceam this year. Yes pleany of reason for thinking this will be a very good year. It is easy to be a loyal fan like a Paker with 15 championships to be a loyal fan and support your team when never has won a Championship says a lot!!! SKOL VIKINGS!!!

56. The Almighty Cabbage says:
    Jun 5, 2015 5:26 PM

————————————-
    Thanks for the correction and glad you can be happy with beating terrible teams and tying another terrible team that year without him. Fact is, the team still sucks without him. I guess that’s fantasy too????

57. Message to all packer trolls: get a life

If you don’t like articles about the Vikings or their fans, don’t read the articles!! Simple as that.

58. dwilkinson1968 says:
    Jun 5, 2015 6:06 PM

What is with PFT’s obsession of late with the Vikings?? I don’t get it.

_______

See what I did there?

59. whatjusthapped says:
    Jun 5, 2015 5:36 PM

_______

Yeah, those first few games he played were tough. Too bad you didn’t see him after he got his feet wet a little bit. Don’t worry, you’ll get plenty of opportunities to see him again over the next 15 years, usually on highlight reels.

60. Since we’re talking coaches, and since so many of you got yourselves all giddy over Peter King’s power rankings, check out the power rankings for head coaches over on Fox Sports.

They’ve got Bill Belichick as number 1. It would be tough to argue otherwise.

At number 2, they have Mike McCarthy. I can live with that.

As for the rest of the head coaches in the NFCN, they have:

John Fox at number 10.

Jim Caldwell at 17.

Mike Zimmer at 25.

61. “Don’t worry, you’ll get plenty of opportunities to see him again over the next 15 years, usually on highlight reels.”

Wait… aren’t you the guy that was just crying because Packer fans supposedly have trouble with optimism from Viking fans? The above is not optimism. The above is blind homer delusion. Bridgewater may be something. Or not. It’s way too early to tell.

I personally think Bridgewater will be above average. I’m of the opinion that he’ll be very good, and maybe even great. But 15 years of highlight reels? Without having ever beaten a team with a winning record? Please. Get a grip.

And, just like all this feel good happy talk of “The players love Zimmer so this makes him a great coach” is exactly what you people said about Frazier, everything you people are saying about Bridgewater is exactly what you said about Ponder. And Jackson. And Cassel. And, and, and…

You’re like the boy who cried wolf. The rest of the village stopped taking you seriously quite a few delusions ago. And you have no one but yourselves to blame for it.

62. 1969nflchampions says:

“What is with The Packer fan’s obsession with the Vikings stories?? I don’t get it.”

————————————————————

No, I’m not obsessed with Vikings stories at all. I just don’t understand why PFT is devoting so many stories to a lousy team that doesn’t deserve them, like the Vikings.

Now the Packers, on the other hand, would deserve to have that many stories devoted to them. They have the reigning MVP, after all, and they are Super Bowl contenders.
    The Vikings? Not so much.

63. The Almighty Cabbage says:
    Jun 5, 2015 6:47 PM

_______

So you’re of the opinion that he’ll be very good, maybe even great, but it’s blind homer delusion that a very good quarterback who may be great isn’t going to be on quite a few highlight reels over his career?

You admitted you’re nothing but a troll and proved it by saying Teddy sails balls over receivers’ heads. Doesn’t it feel much better to just say what you really believe? Try doing that more often. Maybe you could even make your first friend.

64. Well, Teddy… as usual, you’re 100% wrong. I never said a word about Bridgewater sailing balls over people’s heads. It must have been someone else. But like I often say to you people “Why let a silly little thing like the facts get in the way of your delusions?” I don’t think I could be wrong as often as you are if I tried. Doesn’t it get old? Do you not get tired of shooting yourself in the foot?

Being of the opinion that a QB will be above average, possibly very good, and maybe even great doesn’t mean he’ll be regularly seen on highlight reels for 15 years. Do you REALLY not understand that difference? Is delusion so ingrained in you that it’s all you understand?

I think Eddie Lacy is going to be a very good RB, and possibly even great… but I’m not about to spout off about how you’ll see him on highlight reels for the next 15 years… or 10 years… or even 5 years. I’m just not blind homer delusional.

Troll? I don’t have to troll you people. You troll yourselves. Repeatedly. You more than most. And then you want to cry and play victim.

65. As much sucess as i want from the vikes im really not looking foward to those bandwagon fans hopping back on board. You can stay packer fans dont come crawling back

66. adavid623 says:
    Jun 5, 2015 8:22 PM

—–

Not sure what state you’re from but I have never meet a single person who switched between being fans of packer and vikings….. That is absurd.

Vikings fans are the furthest thing from bandwagoners, aside from maybe the browns, were the only fan base that sticks with their team thru thick and thin. Packer fans are the biggest bandwagoners in the league. They come out of the woodwork after half a century of abysmal teams and then they burn the jerseys of Favre, their savior, the second he moves on to bigger and better things.

67. Geeze, Teddy, mark up another “fail” for you. See, the reason we all know that Ariani, Cody, thevikesarebest, et al, are all the same person is that it’s extremely difficult for a person to hide their writing style and/or customary syntax (or lack thereof).

You go ahead and go look up the meanings of “et al” and “syntax.” I’ll wait.

Got it? No? Really??? Fine, go get someone to explain it to you. I’ll wait again.

Okay, now as I was saying… it’s very difficult for a person to hide their writing style and syntax. They might manage to get away with it for a little while, but not for very long. Before long, they’ll slip up and write as they normally would and/or use familiar verbiage.

Wait… you don’t know the meaning of “verbiage,” either? Good God, what are they teaching in the Minnesota schools? Okay, I’ll wait again but this is the last time.

Now then. You can scour the entirety of PFT and you won’t find anyone that writes like I write or commonly uses words that I commonly use; not to mention punctuation. I’d ask if you see what I just did there but odds are, you did not.

In summation, I am the one and only Almighty Cabbage. I have no other identities and really see no point in having more than one. I don’t need the headaches and I certainly don’t need extra identities to post the straight facts. That’s what makes this so fun for us Packer fans. While you people get yourselves all huffed up and puffed up, posting delusion on top of delusion, all we have to do is post nothing more than the actual facts. The facts are, what the facts are… and no amount of kicking and screaming are going to change them.

68. Had to laugh at a Wisconsinite bragging that their education system is better than MN’s. Comical.

What a sad state of delusion you live in.

Confound your lousy toll, troll.

69. Zimmer could be the best head coach the vikes have ever had, of course maybe that’s just me being excited after years with Mike Tice, Brad Childress, and Leslie Frasier. Dennis Green wasn’t a good head coach but at least he had a great eye for talent. Can’t wait for the season to start.

70. I like Zimmer and have high hopes. The whole staff is pretty good. Still, he’s 7-9 in his career. We will have to wait on the great until he’s 4-5 years into it. McCarthy has a ring and takes his team to the playoffs almost every year. He’s a good coach. I have a lot more respect for him than his whining QB.

The Packer trolls post to either a) jump on the pile or b) because they are worried. They are worried.

71. “Hate to burst your bubble Cabbage Patch Kid… But the 2015/2016 Packers have NOT won anything either. No one has. The preseason is a time for hope and a time to hype your team for the upcoming season. Yet all you care to do is dwell on the past. “

Typical Purple Einstein: “Now that AP is back, the Packers are in big trouble!”

Any Sane Human Being: “Not likely; the Vikings are 4-12-1 against the Packers since drafting Peterson.”

Typical Purple Einstein: “Wah! Wah! You keep bringing up the past! It’s not fair!”

Once again, the facts; the simple, irrefutable facts.

72. I, for one, would like to congratulate coach Zimmerman on winning over the affections of a subpar group of athletes.

Because that’s what 7-9 is, ladies and ladies.

73. Well golly gee, cometowisconsin, you really put me in my place… other than the fact that you clearly have no idea what “confound” means.

You go ahead and look it up. I won’t be able to wait, though. I need my beauty sleep. I’ll check back in the morning to see how you do.

74. cometowisconsineveryoneisrelated says:

“…You do realize wisconsin is ranked as the worst northern states for supplying a public education?????….”

————————————————————

The above claim is a lie. Geez, when you Vikings fans/Minnesotans aren’t being delusional, you’re just making things up!

75. The Vikings are annoying their fan base has d0wn syndr0me, the RB is a child abuser, their OC is a failed piece of garbage, their QB has baby hands and will never be good.

The Vikings have f@iled to win a legitimate Superbowl or NFL Championship since they cursed the NFL with their presence.

JOIN THE REVOLUTION TODAY AND LETS REMOVE THIS TERRIBLE FRANCHISE FROM THE NFL TODAY!!!

76. Count how many posts in any article relating the Vikings by TheAlmightyCabbage. It’s usually over 10% of the posts and Viking posts usually draw 100 plus, hence the amount of stories….

Obsess much?

77. summitmech says:
    Jun 5, 2015 4:25 PM
    stellarperformance says:
    Jun 5, 2015 3:55 PM
    Go back and read every single post before yours. Not one person bragging.
    //////////////////////////////////////////

Please, take off your purple colored glasses. Two out of the first three posts were braggarts! One said they are bringing home a SB trophy to add to a (non-existent) 1969 NFL Championship trophy, and the very next post…..the very next post…..said the Vikngs easily had the best offense in the NFC!

Not to mention the droning of predictive accomplishments in the prior five Viking-related stories. Here’s an important point: I’m not making this stuff up. You are.

Best coach, best this, best that. Yeah? Show me. That’s all I’m asking.

78. dwilkinson1968 says:
    Jun 5, 2015 10:49
    ///////////////////////

It’s an old and familiar tactic of Viking fans. The team of their choice gives them no bragging rights on any level whatsoever. They’re jealous of what we have, and the only ammunition they have to fight with is personal insults and putdowns. That’s it. That’s all it has ever been.

Why? Because the Packers own the Vikings.

79. “Count how many posts in any article relating the Vikings by TheAlmightyCabbage. It’s usually over 10% of the posts and Viking posts usually draw 100 plus, hence the amount of stories….

Obsess much?”

Nope. Just quick witted. It may take you and the other Purple Einsteins hours upon hours to carefully craft your poorly spelled, horribly written delusions but I knock this stuff out in a matter of seconds.

80. Only us viking fans think finishing 5 games out of 1st, 4 games out of 2nd, and 1 game out of 4th place is contending! Bar is set pretty low.

81. Hey Viking fans- NFL Network is playing Super Bowl IV Highlight this morning.

Here’s your chance to relive the glory days of your 1969 NFL CHAMPIONSHIP!!!

Spoiler alert: Kansas City wins…

82. “Spoiler alert: Kansas City wins…”

Oh boy. Now you’ve gone and done it. That goofball that keeps touting the Vikings’ bogus “championship” is liable to burst into flames. That in and of itself may not be so bad but I don’t want his Unicorn to get injured by the fire.

83. stellarperformance says:
    Jun 6, 2015 7:08 AM

dwilkinson1968 says:
    Jun 5, 2015 10:49
    ///////////////////////

Why? Because the Packers own the Vikings.
    ——————————–
    Right because all of you Packer trolls don’t come in here and do just that. Pot meet kettle.

Any Viking fan that isn’t jealous of the Packers having Aaron Rodgers is kidding themselves. However, we aren’t jealous of the fans such as yourself and the other trolls that do nothing all day except for post in Viking threads. It’s pretty evident that is all you do judging by the amount of posts you have in Viking threads. Most of which are nothing that adds any insight to the topic.

84. Hey guys big time packer stock holder chiming in! NFL network is re playing that magical 15-1 season! I sure hope we beat those pesky giants this time! Go pack go!

85. ejmat2 says:
    Jun 6, 2015 11:03 AM
    //////////////////////////////

I am only a reactive poster, not proactive. I only post AFTER I have read derogatory comments made against the Packers, their fans, or the great State of Wisconsin.

You want me to stop? You know what to do.

86. Actually, arson is a pretty disrespectful and heinous act. Like when the packers almost went bankrupt and all of a sudden their practice facility is mysteriously burned to the ground. The only thing that saved the franchise was the insurance (fraud) money

)))))))))))

George Halas kept them afloat once. Because SB trophy is named after Lombardi the league has can’t let them fold. They were ready to go in the mid eighties and the NFL made sure that wouldn’t happen too.They are owned by the NFL not shareholders.

87. skolvikes says:
    Jun 6, 2015 1:55 AM
    Obsess much?
    ))))))))))))))

When yo consider Cabbage/Stellar/ and other phony accounts are all Tokyo is it a mental health issue no doubt. Multiple trolling personality disorder. stellar thinks he is a super hero defending wisconsin.

88. Calvinthegreat another in the line of no life trolls on a VIKINGS site.

No just another account for Tokyo. Notice as the number of his accounts increased, the number of Tokyo’s post decreased.

89. No offense meat to Tokyo, but on his best day, he couldn’t write as well as I do.

And fmc651 has it backwards. It was the Packer organization, led by Curly Lambeau, that loaned money to George Halas so that he could make payroll and keep the Bears afloat.

So, yeah… you fail; times two.

90. fmc651 says:
    Jun 6, 2015 12:54 PM
    When yo consider Cabbage/Stellar/ and other phony accounts are all Tokyo is it a mental health issue no doubt. Multiple trolling personality disorder. stellar thinks he is a super hero defending Wisconsin
    /////////////////////////////////

Have you ever seen those videos of young men purposefully taking shots to the crotch, and seemingly enjoying it?

That’s what the Viking fan “usual suspects” on this site remind me of. They throw out antagonistic nonsense and Packer fans retaliate by verbally kicking them in the crotch.

And they like it! They must, because they keep coming back for more and more, time after time.

91. After the Vikings beat the Packers this year, I am getting my popcorn and setting up camp on this site. Good times ahead!!!

92. SKOL! Well packer fan (singular? maybe I’m wrong, are there two of you now?) …ur beloved QB has his one SB trophy that can’t be taken away; but he also choked in the NFC championship game in his own backyard vs an 8-8 wild card team, bowed out of the divisional round in SF while they watched the Niner QB run for a million yards, and blew a colossal lead in SEA to choke away another opportunity. If the packers had more than just a QB then why did they go a pathetic 8-7-1 when their QB was hurt for half of the year? One dimensional, for sure. The Vikings have a top ten defense (packers don’t), the best RB in the NFL (packers don’t), and a QB that will play good enough to take back the division title. Good thing the packers drafted a QB this year…their one dimension is a year older.

93. calvinthegreat82 says:
    Jun 5, 2015 5:32 PM

The Vikings have ZERO Championships!

60 years of Failure!

It would suck to be a Viking fan.

))))))))))))))))))

No, it would suck trolling every vikings story like you do Tokyo

94. Stellar

Vikings fans throw out antagonistic nonsense and Packer fans retaliate by verbally kicking them in the crotch.

)))))))))))))))))))

I know it is nonsense but you said it not stellar in anything. You said you were defending the great state of wisconsin. hahaha. Don’t lie about it , you look even more absurd than usual. Seek professional help soon.

95. rlpftt says:
    Jun 5, 2015 4:07 PM
    ________________

Amen to that! I couldn’t agree more.

96. conormacleod says:
    Jun 5, 2015 4:49 PM
    _____________

Yeah, I wouldn’t trade him for anything either. Zimmern’s the best ever! Multiple super bowls! Yeah!!!!