Two NFC divisions have been wrapped up and two are still in contention with two weeks left in the season.
The Panthers have already clinched the NFC East and the Cardinals have already clinched the NFC West. The NFC East and NFC North are still to be determined, with a big game on Saturday between Philadelphia and Washington and a big game in Week 17 between Green Bay and Minnesota.
Here’s how the playoff picture looks:
1. Panthers (14-0): Need one more win or a Cardinals loss to clinch home-field advantage.
2. (Cardinals (12-2): Need one more win or a Packers loss to clinch a first-round bye.
3. Packers (10-4): If they win out, they win the division.
4. Washington (7-7): A big game looms on Saturday against Philadelphia.
5. Seahawks (9-5): Seattle is locked into a wild card and doesn’t have much to play for in the last two weeks.
6. Vikings (9-5): Minnesota still has a Week 17 game against Green Bay, so if the Vikings win out, they win the NFC North. The only way the Vikings can miss the playoffs is in the extremely unlikely even that they finish in a three-way tie with the Seahawks and Falcons at 9-7.
OUTSIDE LOOKING IN
7. Falcons (7-7): Atlanta technically hasn’t been eliminated but would need to win out and have both the Vikings and Seahawks lose out.
OTHER NFC EAST CONTENDERS
Eagles (6-8): If Philadelphia wins out, it wins the NFC East.
Giants (6-8): The Giants need to win their last two while Washington loses its last two. If that happens, the Giants win the NFC East.