Jake Plummer slams “billionaire a–hole” Jerry Jones over weed policy

Getty Images

A number of former and a few current players have been able to eloquently state their cases for research into the use of medicinal marijuana as a pain-killing alternative for players.

And then, there’s Jake Plummer, who is willing to be a little salty when it comes to the collection of NFL owners who have yet to embrace the possibilities their plant of preference offers.

“I have a hard time with it because everybody says, ‘Oh, poor NFL millionaires. Oh, you poor people.’ They don’t understand,” Plummer told BSN Denver. “Maybe they should have a little more to say about the owners that are billionaires, they’re not millionaires; they’re billionaires.”

“Like Jerry Jones, who says it’s ‘absurd’ that there would be a link between brain trauma, football and CTE. Shame on him for saying that, that billionaire a–hole. It’s the worst thing in the world for a guy like that to say. That’s where we’re sitting; grown-ass men are asked to go out there for millions of dollars — which, yeah, it’s a lot of money — bang themselves around and completely f— their lives over for their 40s and 50s. So yeah, poor football players is what I say. If you’re a grown-ass man, you should be allowed to make grown-ass decisions.”

That’s a perfectly reasonable — if slightly coarse — description of the basic struggle between labor and management on this issue.

The former Cardinals and Broncos quarterback has dealt with hip problems and the usual aches and pains since leaving the game after a 10-year career. And he’s willing to admit embracing marijuana in all its forms might be an effective pain-relief plan, as part of a larger point about individual rights.

“They should be able to say, ‘I’m going to have some CBD and puff on this fatty, relax after a football game and take the pain away,’” he says of players in general. “Not get tested for it like [suspended Browns wide receiver] Josh Gordon, who now can’t play the game that he’s been playing since he was a kid because he smokes marijuana. It didn’t derail him or cause him to underachieve from what I witnessed. He dominated the league for two straight years, and now he’s out of the league because he chose an alternative form of medicine.”

Of course, not every player who uses marijuana or wants to is considering the full range of therapeutic benefits. Some of them want to just get high before they head to the airport for preseason games, and the NFL’s hesitance to throw out all regulation is also understandable, given the establishment’s usual openness to change.

But while some are fighting the fight with science and research, Plummer’s willing to say all the bad words to draw attention to his cause, which he thinks can save football and its players.

114 responses to “Jake Plummer slams “billionaire a–hole” Jerry Jones over weed policy

1. Its a tragic thing that these players are forced into playing for millions of dollars with no other opportunity to succeed in life outside of banging their bodies around. You would think that in the land of the free, you could make a choice to not bang your body around if you don’t want to.

I mean, if only players could walk away early and not continually expose themselves to that abuse and be forced to sign these multi-million dollar contracts.

If only…..

2. Jerry is the biggest hypocrite out there. He would overlook Josh Gordon’s issues and would sign him to a contract in a heartbeat if he was able to.

3. As long as players can get subscriptions by doctors, they should be able to use any regulated medicine. Not all pharma medicines are legal in each state nor is MJ.

4. I don’t care what players do after the NFL.
    However, they should abide by the rules of the league while playing or leave.

5. (Stands up and applauds Jake Plummer)

That said, the NFL is a tough position because marijuana is STILL illegal in the other 48 states and federally. Yes, the justice dept could come down on Colorado and Washington. The NFL can’t be seen condoning what is still illegal, especially since players from those two states cross state lines and NFL headquarters is in NY.

If you really want to make a change, vote out the religious fanatics and ultra conservative politicians who consider weed evil.

6. I remember reading Bret “Hitman” Hart’s autobiography, and he said the exact same thing about pro wrestling. when weed was outlawed, guys turned to painkillers and pills to help with the pain and became addicted.

I honestly dont smoke weed, but really, why not look into the benefits for the players? If it can seriously ease pain in lieu of taking a handful of pills, is that not a better solution?

7. Thats not the context of mr jones comments..mr jones said it would be absurd for him to state a side of the debate without further research and testing..so jake plummer either you twisted what mr jones said to try to get attention or the weed has already fried your brain and you cant comprehend what was being said

8. “Like Jerry Jones, who says it’s ‘absurd’ that there would be a link between brain trauma, football and CTE. Shame on him for saying that, that billionaire a–hole.”

The headline is misleading. He actually called Jones an a–hole because Jones said it was absurd that there is any suggestion of a link between brain trauma, football, and CTE. The marijuana comments come later in the interview.

9. I didn’t use to care what people did in their own spare time. But thanks to social engineering like national healthcare, other people loading up on munchies junk food and giving themselves brain damage is suddenly my problem. You can’t have it both ways: either I owe you nothing for your personal choices, or I have to pay for them which gives me the right to tell you to stop.

10. Grown ass men are consciously making a decision to sign on the dotted line for the punishment they subject themselves to.

11. No were not sure Josh Gordon was suspended for just weed. We’re sure he was suspended for alcohol as well.

12. The world is changing. Changing fast. Too fast for some. 25 states – half the country – allows legal medical marijuana use. We can all guess the block of neanderthal states that are against it.

12 more states will be voting on recreational marijuana use this November to join Colorado, Washington and DC. Recent polls show support for legal pot is now over 70 percent nationwide among Dems – 65 percent among independents – 47 percent among GOP.

It’s already pretty much a done deal. Nobody – including the NFL – is going to stop this train.

13. Just let everyone who wants to smoke weed smoke weed. Enough already. It’s 2016 and I can’t believe there are still people who are against the usage of a plant that grows in the ground. This isn’t the ’50s where little is know and it’s just a ‘big, scary drug’. It’s now known that it is near harmless and even good for some people. Let it go.

14. I don’t use marijuana now, nor will I when it becomes legal. That’s my personal choice because I don’t really care for it. Adults should be able to make that choice on their own though. In its natural form, Marijuana is far less addictive than most controlled substance (and alcohol) and has very few harmful properties. When you see how meth, crack, RX drugs and alcohol can ruin lives, it makes Marijuana look like aspirin.

15. razzzmajazzz says:
    Jun 29, 2016 11:16 AM

Jake, shut up and have another joint you hippie stoner.
    ___________________

Ha ha! This guy thinks only hippies smoke weed. I own my own business and smoke, and so do 50%+ of the other business owners I know. Ever heard Piano Man, “As the business man slowly gets stoned.”? It’s no longer just a hippie thing, it’s an “I am not stuck in the past lies of my government and have realized I can accomplish all that I want and still smoke a little pot” thing.

16. Anyone who denies the medicinal properties of marijuana anymore, either ISN’T looking OR they’re a MORON! The science is out there so don’t let them tell you “it needs more testing before we do anything”. The truth of the matter is… Cannabis is the MOST researched plant on the face of the earth. The U.S. Gov’t gave Israeli scientist Raphael Mechoulam, millions of dollars to study it from the late 60’s all the way up to 2011! They’ve followed NONE of his recommendations on this issue. He’s the scientist that discovered that the Human body is FULL of “cannabinoid receptors” and how the cannabinoids in marijuana attach themselves TO these receptors and HEAL the injured/damaged cell!

I don’t understand why people are so worried about what other people put in THEIR body? But denying that persistent traumatic collisions with the head, DOESN’T cause CTE! Is a MORON! Anyone denying those same effects of Marijuana to TREAT these neurological injuries is either uninformed or also a MORON!

17. Well said by Plummer. The part I take issue with is, whether you agree with a rule or not, the rule is still there. Plain as day, it’s still there. And it’s there for everyone, including you. You understand as well as the next guy that when you break it there are consequences. When you get caught the first time, you might get some leniency. But if you break it again, there are going to more severe consequences. A third time is going to hurt you. Each time you break the rule, you are making a choice. Don’t be a Pollyanna when the known consequences come down on you. If you want to protest the stupid rule, articulate a case for changing it. Put the time and effort in. Walk the walk. Butthurt complainers tend not to be very good change advocates… it’s a credibility problem. Be Jackie Robinson, Muhammad Ali, Curt Flood.

18. Jake who? Maybe if you spent a little more time working on your game instead of hotboxing, you’d have had a respectable career. Ton of talent, never lived up to expectations.

19. razzzmajazzz says:
    Jun 29, 2016 11:16 AM

Jake, shut up and have another joint you hippie stoner.
    ======================================

It’s this kind of extremely outdated stereotype (hippie) by ultra conservatives which keeps weed illegal. More the 50% of the GOP thinks weed is evil. Good luck trying to pass that vote in November, especially in the Bible Belt or very religious states such as Indiana or Tennessee (home of the science-ignorant creationists).

Also, stoner is a term for people who abuse weed. Do you call all people who drink alcohol as alcoholics or drunks?

20. Marijuana use causes brain damage. It causes temporary IQ loss in adults and permanent IQ loss in minors. Only a fool would think that pain relief is worth that.

It also causes personality changes. You wanna be a lazy apathetic loser with no conscience? Go for it.

21. Seriously NFL players can pretty much get away with smoking a massive amounts of weed. They have to clean themselves up for a bit to take a test once a year and they even get to fail that once for free.

The policy isn’t designed to stop people from using it’s designed to suspend people who have a problem with substance abuse. Only the idiots and the addicts face suspension.

22. keepingitlogical says:
    Jun 29, 2016 11:37 AM

razzzmajazzz says:
    Jun 29, 2016 11:16 AM

Jake, shut up and have another joint you hippie stoner.
    ___________________

——————————————-
    First I don’t care what people do to their body/mind in their own time, I also believe MJ should be illegal.

Using a song verse as a reference is just moronic, Billy Joel was referencing a man getting Drunk which was also at one considered getting stoned, e.g “He was Stoned Drunk”. Just maybe you should not post while “High”. This is what you sound like “Well Billy Joel said a business was getting stoned in one of his songs, so business me get stoned too” see how immature that sounds??

23. I am convinced that Weed policy is the league’s “Shiny Object” to keep the focus off Concussions and PEDs. At a time where three states have legalized it and others are considering it, why is the NFL resorting to draconian (see Josh Gordon, Martavius Bryant, Justin Blackmon) punishments to deal with it?

These are not armed law enforcement officials. These are not truck drivers. They are professional athletes. Why are they even testing them?

I don’t smoke the stuff, but I do drink. I have three teenagers. They are dealing with the reality of this stuff. Mostly I think they are making good decisions, better than I did with booze at their age.

Why all this faux outrage from the NFL? Sorry. Topic makes me angry.

24. I don’t disagree with Jake’s main points but pretty sure Josh wasn’t suspended for using “alternative medicine”.

25. Sorry, but whilst you might just make a pretty weak argument in terms of pain management, long-term use of marijuana is a known risk to affect the brain negatively in terms of paranoia, depression and psychosis. Given that these are also risks from CTE, it seems to me that marijuana is just about the last thing players and ex-players should be keen to habitually take.

26. From many great philosophers, engineers, athletes and even among leaders of men, there are plenty of shining examples of people whom have advocated for the legalization.

Like I always say – I would rather my cash go into the hand of an entrepreneur and even taxed for federal purposes, than my cash going, probably, into a drug lords’ hand in Mexico.

But bc the fed says’ that it’s illegal, my hard earned income goes into the war on “drugs”. And into the hands of the bad guys, rather than a legit, legal business.

27. They should just suspend guys who get arrested for possession or distribution.

Take it off the list. Time to join the 21st Century.

28. As soon as it is legal in all states and federally the issue should go away. It basically will be the same as booze at that point. It’s the mixed status that causes all the problems. Legal, illegal and decriminalized leaves any national organization in a bad situation on policy.

29. Sure… Say the NFL allows it… Then the law suits come because players now get cancer or say that it dulled their senses so much they didn’t realize the actual harm their bodies were receiving….
    It’s a catch 22…
    Keep it out of football while playing….I feel weed IS harmless but it is a life choice like any other drug…. Use it & rik the wrath of NFL or wait to use it after career ends….even then it may be illegal to use if player takes on a specific job post NFL… Again it’s a life choice & you roll the dice if you know it could cost you your career or quality of life….

Personally I could care less if someone uses it but it really ticks me off when the person KNOWS using it can somehow jeopardize their future or career & STILL complains about how unfair that is when caught!!!

30. Ok Jake… the owners didnt become billionaires because of the NFL. They all had their own thing going beforehand. The players are the only ones who were completely made wealthy by playing a game.

31. lingsun54 says:
    Jun 29, 2016 11:57 AM

=-=-=-=-=-=

Carl Sagan was an avowed cannabis smoker. CARL SAGAN. No offense, linggun54, but if your IQ is within 3 standard deviations of Sagan’s, I’ll stop smoking for a year.

-a fool

32. themayorofcrackerville says:
    Jun 29, 2016 11:32 AM
    Surprised that guy who’s always raging about millennials and dopers hasn’t commented yet
    ________________

abninf is probably too busy bashing unions and chasing kids off his lawn.

33. I moved from NY to Seattle just last year, and let me tell you coming home from work and lighting up is a lot better than coming home and drinking a beer and smoking cigarettes. The reason why it was outlawed was because Nixon did not want to tax it even though we could of made a fortune. The only people who still think this stuff is such a terrible thing are still the same old racists who thought it was possessing African Americans to fight for their freedom.

34. There goes Crazy Dopin’ Rocky Mpuntain High Plummer, again.

Even with his decades long weed addiction, Plummer still has kept his outburst and control issues.

The guy still hasn’t gotten over how Shany dumped him because of his chronic and increasing mental errors during Bronco games (decline in mental acuity due to his constant weed use) in favor of a drug-free Cutler.

That issue was also a big reason why he refused to play for Tampa Bay since Shany did warn Tampa Bay about Plummer’s druggie problem. Tampa thought they could get Plummer to clean up, but just like the NBA’s Tarpley, Plummer chose his druggie addiction over playing in the NFL.

35. granadafan says:
    Jun 29, 2016 11:17 AM

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

A counter point is that the NFL is not necessarily condoning marijuana use if it removes it from its list of banned substances. The state that I live in is a state where marijuana has not been decriminalized, however the job that I work at does not test for it. This does not mean my employer encourages using it, just that they are not monitoring the use of it. The NFL is able to do the same if they wish.

36. TO >
    granadafan says:
    Jun 29, 2016 11:54 AM
    ……………………………………………………………
    a typical response from a stereotypical “progressive” “social engineer”.
    “back in the day”… the players themselves would have policed this kind of behavior.

37. Have to laugh at those who claim “it causes brain damage and lung cancer” = WRONG.

USA PATENT 6630507….your own FED GOV has a patent on the plant. It clearly outlines what it does when used by a human. It is a neuro protector, it helps those with brain injury. It also prevents lung cancer….anyone who uses it, will not get lung cancer. Endo Cannabinoid system is fed by cannabis which allows your body to repair itself. That cough you hear from a cannabis smoker is a cough that is expelling contaminants from one’s lungs. Reefer Madness is over, please get up to speed, the less ignorance on the matter, the better.

38. oh yeah…it’s non addictive for those who say it is addictive. Stop with the same old stereo typing, time to move into reality and stop believing the liars who have lied to us about this plant for decades.

39. Well he’s got a point if lighting it up is going to help someone with pain I say go for it. Unless you’re going to go drive around under the influence feel free to smoke it up.

40. thepftpoetinreverse says:
    Jun 29, 2016 11:13 AM

If only…..

************************

Everyone knows the dangers of football.

Nobody is making you play. It’s your choice.

It’s like smoking. Don’t pretend that you didn’t know it was dangerous or someone was hiding something from you….

41. Plummer speaks the truth. He has my admiration. Jones is an a-hole for more reasons than I can post but his brain trauma comments were a new low.

As a Brady fan, I also despise him for pushing for a suspension of possibly the NFL’s all-time greatest player. He didn’t just do it to protect Goodell’s power. He did it to keep the Cowboy’s market valuation above that of Kraft’s Patriots. Everything is relative to guys like Jones.

42. Marijuana use causes brain damage. It causes temporary IQ loss in adults and permanent IQ loss in minors. Only a fool would think that pain relief is worth that.

—————————————————

Hate to clue you in Skippy but Reefer Madness is NOT a documentary and citing t old rejected arguments just makes you look really really really old and out of touch.

43. I know this isn’t rocket science but too many people without any first hand experience about a subject matter, are all to willing to condemn objects, materials and inanimate objects – instead of the behaviors and actions of the people, committing the crime(s).

ALL CRIME that includes or results in violence IS HATE CRIME.

Pharma Prescriptions ARE MUCH MUCH WORSE than any Cannabis product.

44. I own my own business and smoke, and so do 50%+ of the other business owners I know.
    ————————–
    So you and all the other Landscaper’s get High, OK

45. Amen! Hard to argue with any of that. The part about Josh Gordon is the most damning. Absolutely no reason a great player who fans loved watching had his career destroyed over this.

46. One thing that people dont consider in the legalization of marijuana, is simple. Politicians & lawmakers could give a crap less about the scientific data concerning weed. I was a long time drinker of alcohol & i have smoked weed a few times over the years. I can assure anyone that of the 2, that alcohol is far worse. But what the real issue is, is money. People can grow weed easily & they are afraid of all that lost revenue. Everything in this world is about money…nothing else.

47. ryann252013 says:
    Jun 29, 2016 12:24 PM
    ===================================

Yeah, putting smoke inside your lungs sounds real cool. Healthy as well. Smoke inside the lungs sounds like a great solution for other health issues. You dope smokers are freaking geniuses.

48. Marijuana is against the interests of the wealthy because it would have a major negative impact of the Big Pharma companies that the Jerry Jones of the world are heavily invested in.

49. fatsolio says:
    Jun 29, 2016 1:10 PM

So his view is to not try and actually deal with the issue behind the pain but to just mask it.
    —————————–

The issue behind the pain is playing football, so unless they are going to go to touch or flag football, players are going to need something to take care of the pain.

All these guys are suggesting is to let them use medical marijuana instead of the highly addictive drugs they currently take.

50. Haha I love these people who shout that cannibus is a miracle drug that causes no harm. Sooooo smoking up your lungs and respitory system is healthy👍🏻

51. Oh and if you’ve ever had a conversation with someone stoned on weed you pretty much know their brain is not firing on all cylinders. But yes please let’s legalize it. The fall of an empire is emanent.

52. paxdaddy says:
    Jun 29, 2016 1:54 PM

—————————

Actually, smoking marijuana is healthy, and doesn’t harm the lungs.

Do you people keep current with anything?

53. paxdaddy says:
    Jun 29, 2016 2:00 PM

————————-

You ever had a conversation with someone that is drunk from drinking alcohol? Should we make alcohol illegal?

54. Went to ASU with Jake Plummer and Pat Tillman…two one of a kind guys who rode mountain bikes and drove old pickup trucks even when they went from Sun Devil college students to millionaire Cardinals, who say it like it is and pulled no punches, and live to the beat of their own drummer.

55. Any doc will prescribe you a bottle of oxicotin of 30 pills.

If your pain is too great you end up taken too many pills and you can DIE.

However you can smoke a really lot of weed and you will fall asleep and eat hot pockets.

But you will be suspended.

So the NFL would rather have dead players than increase the profits of the makers of hot pockets.

56. dontouchmyjunk says:
    Jun 29, 2016 11:36 AM

==================================

Idaho, Utah, North and South Dakota, Kansas, Oklahoma, Arkansas, Indiana and W. Virginia are all against medical marijuana, all other states have some form in place or it’s in the works.

Just curious what “block” this is? cause I’m not able to guess….

57. mmack66
    You’re kidding right😀 smoking doesn’t cause harm to the lungs. It’s as easy as Wikipedia. Let me help you. Long term effects of smoking cannibus.

58. ggagne66 says:
    Jun 29, 2016 11:54 AM

—————————

He played for the Cardinals and the Broncos, so what do you expect?

59. mmack66 says:
    Jun 29, 2016 2:05 PM

paxdaddy says:
    Jun 29, 2016 1:54 PM

—————————

Actually, smoking marijuana is healthy, and doesn’t harm the lungs.

Do you people keep current with anything?

=================================

You’re both wrong. The actual smoke from marijuana isn’t healthy but it’s a non-factor. You don’t chain smoke marijuana like you do cigarettes.

Smoking is only one way to use marijuana and again you most likely wouldn’t smoke more than half a joint.

Even if you were a heavy user the amount of tar and other chemicals you’d inhale would be at a level your body could keep from building up.

60. By his own admission Josh Gordon was getting high not using an alternative form of medicine.

That’s only clarification needed here.

61. balt88 says:
    Jun 29, 2016 2:45 PM

Just curious what “block” this is? cause I’m not able to guess….
    ————————–

Well, Kansas is definitely Neanderthal, so it is probably those states you listed.

62. Here’s why medical and recreational marijuana are not legal in the NFL: they don’t give doctors profitable prescriptions.

When opioids do while the players are in desperation, doctors take advantage and push for routes that help them.

Besides, with doctors being tied to ownership as they are the medical liaisons to owners’ investments, the owners will be on the same page as the doctors.

63. “If you’re a grown-ass man, you should be allowed to make grown-ass decisions.”

***************************
    Yes, like choose a profession that doesn’t “screw your life in your 40’s and 50’s”. I personally don’t care if folks, even ballers, smoke weed for whatever reason. Just don’t say what he said. He made the “grown ass man decision” to play for millions rather than wear a suit and tie for $50k.

64. If its not drug talk its race talk. If its not race talk its money talk, if its not that its rules talk….

I spoke with my money last year. For the first time in 30 years I did not attend a game. I didn’t spend one nickel on the NFL and drifted away on Sunday rather than watch 3 hours of commercials and 25 minutes of football.

Sure I read here to see what’s going on and kill some time, but all in all, F the NFL. Its just friggen terrible in just about every way anymore.

65. paxdaddy says:
    Jun 29, 2016 3:04 PM

balt88
    What dream world do you live in. Non factor??? Smoke half a joint?????
    Web MD might help you

==================================

Medical marijuana and the stuff being sold where MJ is legal is much better than the crap that folks get illegally. If you need more than half a joint to get high/feel it’s effects then you’re smoking garbage weed…

66. So tiresome to listen to these intellectual lightweights denigrate wealthy Americans…It has nothing to do with the subject at hand and eveerything to do with the opportunities in this country. What selfless things has Plummer done in his life? No one is twisting any arms to play this game…seriously Jake get a life, you irrelevant, angry ass.

67. mmack66 says:

Actually, smoking marijuana is healthy, and doesn’t harm the lungs.
    ================================
    LOL did High Times tell you that?

68. There are a lot of mouth breathers saying that marijuana has bad side effects.

It’s a good thing that strong opioids have no potentially fatal side effects! Nope, none whatsoever!

And if you believe that, I have a quite a few bridges to sell you.

69. abninf says:
    Jun 29, 2016 8:56 PM

LOL did High Times tell you that?
    ————————

Nope. Medical research.

You should find a source other than “Reefer Madness” for your cannabis information.

70. Do you anti-marijuana bozos spend as much time crying about the dangers of alcohol and tobacco, both of which really are dangerous to consume.

One of you scolded me and sent me over to Wikipedia to look at the long term effects of smoking marijuana, and when I got there, nearly every entry stated that there were no harmful effects from moderate smoking of marijuana.

71. Stoned stories

1972 – living in Boston, not working that fall so I would go to Fenway to watch the Sox. $2 for a seat in the bleachers (Not a misprint!!) and then just sit there and sooner or later a few guys would come up and we would all get bombed. Never knew their names, they never new mine – it just happened.

Good times.

I worked construction for 36 years and more than once I would break or bruise something – usually a toe or two. Go to the doctor they’d say go home and stay off it for a few days, which was insane – if you stay off it it just throbs, I got the rest of the day off with pay, I’d go home and have a j or 2 – I live out in the country and we enjoyed it.

I haven’t touched the stuff for 20 years, I smoked a lot when I first started and then, as I grew up, I smoked less and less.

The big 3 when stoned – food music and sex. Enhanced? Yes.

72. lets legalize it everywhere so that anyone can use it without restriction. hell you can even burn a blount going down the highway, and when you get good and stoned and hit someone or something at 70 miles an hour lets see all the bleeding heart liberals explain it away as some isolated incident. if states would learn to balance a budget we wouldnt be talking about legalizing this in the first place. we all make choices in our lives and you live with the consequences of those choices.

73. I can’t stand drug addicts; they are fat and lazy and deserve to be locked up for life.

Go Patriots…..drug free since I became a fan 10 years ago!

74. “Research at the Hebrew University in Israel, reported in the journal Nature, shows that a cannabinoid, similar to the active ingredient found in marijuana and produced in the brains of many animals, protects mice from brain injury.”

Cannabis is such a miraculous plant with so many uses that it could also help players recover from concussions too.

Are you hearing this Goodell? Marijuana may just help your players prevent brain injuries too.

75. Why stop with weed? Heroin chills you out. Why don’t we legalize it? Legalize everything, however, if you need treatment or suffer in any way from addiction, no tax dollars got to it. It will all come down to self discipline. Who’s in?!?

76. abninf says:
    Jun 29, 2016 1:21 PM
    Liberals are the most angry, nasty, hateful people I know.
    _____________________________

I was taught people are just a reflection of yourself. People only show you who you are.

Something for you to think about…