The NFL’s Collective Bargaining Agreement gives each team the option to pick up the fifth year of each first-round draft pick’s contract, a decision that must be made in the spring before that player’s fourth year.
This is a list of each pick from the first round of the 2015 NFL draft and whether or not those players’ fifth-year options are being picked up:
1. Tampa Bay has picked up Jameis Winston‘s option.
2. Tennessee has picked up Marcus Mariota‘s option.
3. Jacksonville did not pick up Dante Fowler‘s option.
4. Oakland picked up Amari Cooper‘s option.
5. Washington has picked up Brandon Scherff‘s option.
6. The Jets have picked up Leonard Williams‘ option.
7. Chicago didn’t pick up Kevin White‘s option.
8. Atlanta picked up Vic Beasley‘s option.
9. The Giants didn’t pick up Ereck Flowers‘ option.
10. The Rams have picked up Todd Gurley‘s option.
11. The Vikings picked up Trae Waynes‘ option.
12. The Patriots didn’t pick up Danny Shelton‘s option.
13. New Orleans has picked up Andrus Peat‘s option.
14. Miami will pick up DeVante Parker‘s option.
15. The Chargers picked up Melvin Gordon‘s option.
16. Kevin Johnson‘s option was exercised by the Texans.
17. San Francisco has picked up Arik Armstead‘s option.
18. The Rams have picked up Marcus Peters‘ option.
19. Kansas City won’t pick up the option on Cameron Erving, whom they acquired in a trade with the Browns.
20. Philadelphia has picked up Nelson Agholor‘s option.
21. Cincinnati will not pick up Cedric Ogbuehi‘s option.
22. Pittsburgh has picked up Bud Dupree‘s option.
23. Denver will not pick up Shane Ray‘s option.
24. Arizona picked up D.J. Humphries‘ option.
25. Carolina has picked up Shaq Thompson‘s option.
26. Baltimore did not pick up Breshad Perriman‘s option.
27. Dallas picked up Byron Jones‘ option.
28. San Francisco did not pick Laken Tomlinson‘s option.
29. New England did not pick up Phillip Dorsett‘s option.
30. Cleveland picked up Damarious Randall‘s option after trading for him from Green Bay.
31. Miami did not pick up Stephone Anthony‘s option after he didn’t do much following his trade from New Orleans.
32. New England did not pick up Malcom Brown‘s option.