Tom Brady’s restated goal: Five more years

Getty Images

The countdown officially has begun.

After saying for years that he hopes to play “10 more years,” Brady in recent years revised his goal to the age of 45. He now makes it even more clear: He hopes to play five more seasons.

I would love to play five more years,” Brady said in the epilogue to his Tom vs. Time Facebook series. “It will be a challenge for me. I don’t think it’s going to be easy. It’s f–king going to be hard to do. I think it’s going to be very hard to do. But I think I can do it.”

Five more years would take him to the season in which he turns 45 during training camp, one season short of the one in which he’d report for camp at 45 and turn 46 in early August — if there was any ambiguity regarding the precise limit of playing until 45.

“Once you stop, you’re done,” Brady said. “And I think I’m not ready to say that I’m done, ’cause I don’t feel like I am. I still feel like there’s things to accomplish. It would be like getting close to the top of the mountain and going, ‘Ah, it’s good, I’m good.’ No. You worked really hard to get to this point. Why not finish it off? Look at my career from, I don’t know, 30, 32, 33 on. A lot of players retire at 33. You look at football, 10-year career, that’s an amazing career. I mean, I think the last eight years of my career have been better than the first 10. So I should just prolong it. And that’s why I’m trying to do.”

It sound good and reasonable, even admirable. I still don’t believe it. I believe Brady doesn’t want to have a Derek Jeter-style farewell season, and that one of the next four seasons will be his last season, and that he will simply call it quits at the end of a given season.

Even if he wants to play five more years, there’s a chance that Time will win. As a very smart and knowledgeable person inside the NFL told me (which is good because I never would have thought of it on my own), watch Brady’s legs, not his arm. Once he begins to lose the ability to slide and dance and step in the pocket, he’ll start getting hit. And then he’ll start getting too cognizant of the rush. And eventually he’ll start getting banged up.

He’ll think, “Man, these guys are getting faster.” He won’t think, “Man, I’m getting slower.” To him, nothing will have changed. It will happen when he suddenly realizes that the guys around him are moving on skates, and he feels stuck in mud.

Can he defy that reality for five more seasons? Maybe. I still don’t think he wants to. He just doesn’t want anyone but him to know when the end is coming.

145 responses to “Tom Brady’s restated goal: Five more years

1. Not a Pats fan but really have to give him credit. He has everything else going for him and is still willing to put in the grind.
    And he’ll still look like he’s 28 when he’s 45.

2. LOL.

The Haters all just collectively jump=ed off the brudge.

“Looks like the Pats traded the wrong QB”

LOL!

No, what they did was be responsible AND get a free 2nd rder back by developing a possible replacement instead of paying a veteran 4-5 mil per to be a back up.

See how this works people? BB is 2 and 3 steps ahead. Always has been, always will be, regardless of some slight annoyances and drama from Giselle/Brady.

3. As long as the Bill Belichick system is in place, he can probably do it. You don’t need a big arm in that system to be successful.

4. Also, with regards to Brady “stuck in mud”, that WAS happening from 2007-2012 in postseasons when the defenses he’d face were obviously better than some game against a mediocre or crap team in October.

I was as hard as ANY Pats fan on him for this, because he was stuck in mud like a statue after being spoiled with what the Moss/Welker combo did for the offense, or further the Gronk

And, guess what? BB agreed and drafted Garoppolo spending EVERY DAY WITH him to groom him.

Brady got the message, started working more with boxing trainers and more with the footwork to the point he looks BETTER NOW in that area than he did 10 years ago.

So, all of you dopey little Haters who are clueless and angry at your greedy, cheating owners; you can all kiss my rear and enjoy that view.

5. Well a guy like Tom Brady really can’t ruin his legacy, even if his play declines. The fan base will always be grateful for all the championships. I usually support the idea of going out on top, but Brady will always be the man in Boston, because of his volume of work.

6. revelation123 says:
    September 5, 2018 at 12:59 pm

Just a big heart and a big brain. Which “big arm” qb last won a SB?
    TB lead the long passers last season btw.

7. revelation123 says:
    September 5, 2018 at 12:59 pm
    ————-
    Greatest system
    Greatest QB
    Greatest Coach
    Greatest Team
    Greatest Organization
    Greatest Fans

Get it right boy!

🙂

8. The key to Brady’s future longevity in his career is the Patriots O-line. Coach Dante Scarnecchia is the elite O-line coach of the NFL and he’s now well in his 70’s having been persuaded once to come out of retirement by Belichick a few years ago. If the O-line begins to deteriorate, Tom becomes more vulnerable and he knows it.

9. Over the last few months its sounded to me like Brady has it in him to play 2 or 3 more years. He’s aiming for 5 to keep the media and fans off his back.

10. skoobyfl says:
    September 5, 2018 at 1:01 pm
    Father Time may have another idea.

—————————–

You sure about that> How many NFL QBs have been like Brady eating avacado ice cream and obsessing over what he obsesses over?

I can answer that for you: ZERO

Throw all “Father Time” stupidity out the window. Outside of a major hit and injury, he’s likely determined to play 4 or 5 more years.

Just because dopey toolbag fans who are jealous fo the Pats don’t want to be so, reciting “Father Time” over and over again, doesn’t mean it’s not going to happen.

You people all have a severe mental disorder. It’s still considered a new disease so there is no name for it yet, but the early signs are tied to what is known as Patsnoia.

Enjoy!

11. It’s called the chip on the shoulder. Something Brady and Rodgers both have.

Drafting Garoppolo reignited it for Brady. Rodgers has had it since draft day.

They will both play a lot of years until the chip comes off.

12. zracer says:
    September 5, 2018 at 1:11 pm
    thats great but all it will take is a few hits in the right places and that number will be 2. good luck.

————————–

How fast does the ball come out in NE? What, the fastest in the league every year?

Thought so.

Keep up your delusions.

13. pauldeba says:
    September 5, 2018 at 1:06 pm
    So, the 2023 AFC Championship game might not be in Foxborough, then?

5 1 Rate This

————————

Depends on if Cheater Goodell and the Cheating 6 still want to try to frame the Pats and carry on the way they have for over 10 years now or not.

I am sure the next framejob will be exposed even more in a federal court if they have the balls to do it again, which, as crazy and greedy as they are, they may.

14. revelation123 says:
    September 5, 2018 at 12:59 pm
    ==========================
    Which is why he’s been in the top half of the league in passes 20+ yards in all but 4-5 years of his career.

You know … because the system doesn’t throw deep. Rolleyes

It always amazes me how much stock people put into QBs that throw the deep ball. It’s < 10% of all QBs combined and any individual QB. Year in and year out. Low percentage to actually happen. Even lower to complete them.

15. revelation123 says:
    September 5, 2018 at 12:59 pm

You do realize Bill Belichick has NOTHING to do with the offense???

It’s not his “system “

It all comes from Charlie Wies, and it’s evolved with JM and TB
    Bill Belichick MAY give some input every now and then but DID NOT create the offense in NE.

16. zracer says:
    September 5, 2018 at 1:11 pm
    ——
    No different than any player in this league.

17. vikesr4reel says:

The jerk store called
    They are all out of Tom Brady dolls!!
    Lol

_______________________

Not even sure why, but this made me laugh out loud and I’m still giggling. It makes even less sense in this context than it does in Seinfeld which is why I think it’s so damn hilarious.

18. So What? Anyone can play QB into their 60’s now that it’s illegal to lay a finger on them. Brady only knows the softball version of the game. He wouldn’t have lasted a month in the day when football meant FOOTBALL and real men didn’t throw a hissy fit about it.

19. I don’t see it happening. Maybe if he has some stronger avocado ice cream, but I doubt it.

20. Flash1287 says:
    September 5, 2018 at 1:23 pm
    revelation123 says:
    September 5, 2018 at 12:59 pm

You do realize Bill Belichick has NOTHING to do with the offense???

It’s not his “system “

It all comes from Charlie Wies, and it’s evolved with JM and TB

2 1 Rate This

———————

It comes from Perkins/Ehrhardt originally, with Weis using it, sure. But, BB spun it off into a hybrid system that includes West Coast concepts a la GilmanCoryell/Walsh, where the ball is out.

The playbook is deep, concepts vast. It’s all BB.

BB made Brady. Brady was not a 1st rd pick.

When you have, arguably the greatest football mind ever telling you the why and the how something comes at you from the defensive side of the ball, it’s a huge advantage for ANY QB BB spends every day with there.

Don’t be fooled. BB is the greatest GM abd Coach in sports history and Brady knows he wouldn’t have been this great elsewhere.

21. Souns like someone on this thread still can’t accept the Pats losing the SB. Very bitter. Should go back into hiding for a week, just like after the SB loss.

22. magnusthe1st says:
    September 5, 2018 at 1:29 pm
    vikesr4reel says:

The jerk store called
    They are all out of Tom Brady dolls!!
    Lol

_______________________

0 0 Rate This

——————-

Maybe because your IQ hovers below 100? It would only be funny if Brady was actually a jerk. But, anyone who has ever met him or knows him, says he’s a nicer person than he is a player.

Funny things should be actually funny.

23. Warren Moon wasn’t too worried at 44 (and without a TB12 diet, system, coach to maximize his potential). Brady at 40 is an even better QB and barring injury 45 is well do-able with regimen.

24. “He wouldn’t have lasted a month in the day when football meant FOOTBALL and real men didn’t throw a hissy fit about it.’

Actually in the early 2000s defenders were still allowed to play up through around 2007 or whenever it was Carson Palmer got injured by the low hit.

In fact Brady took hit after hard hit when he was younger. He would stare down the rushers and got many passes off knowing he would get hit hard the moment the ball left his hand. He would pop right back up and look to see if he made the completion or not then right on to huddle for the next play.

As he’s gotten older Brady has been very smart about going down if he’s about to get hit instead of taking a big one, and that has extended his career. But he played his fair share of games when “football was football”

25. Not a Pats fan, but I enjoy watching greatness and miss it when it is gone. Brady is at the very least a generational talent and we should enjoy the ride as long as possible.

26. vikesr4reel says:

The jerk store called
    They are all out of Tom Brady dolls!!
    Lol

_______________________

0 0 Rate This

——————-

Funny things should be actually funny.

________________________

Don’t get your panties in a wad, Sally. Who knew he was a personal friend of yours?

If you fully read my comment, you’d see that I was laughing at how it made even LESS sense in this context than in Seinfeld. Where it originated. Where it was first made into a joke. Where you clearly didn’t get the reference.

Maybe before you start insulting others’ IQs you take a step back and evaluate your own.

27. skoobyfl says:
    September 5, 2018 at 1:01 pm
    Father Time may have another idea.

——–

Father time does not sleep with Giselle at night

28. The G O A T has spoken PATRIOT NATION!!! Let’s rejoice in the gallons of jealous tears!! BLITZ FOR SIX IS ON,,!!,

29. Thetruthspeaks says:
    September 5, 2018 at 1:20 pm
    Patriot fans sound like Donald Trump

lol

Christ!!

I hope you are not over the age of 15.
    Did you really use “lol”

30. Thetruthspeaks says:
    September 5, 2018 at 1:20 pm
    Patriot fans sound like Donald Trump

Lol

I see that someone is still not over what happened on election night. Well you should be glad NFL season is just about here and you will be crying over the gameplay of the GOAT !

31. tylawspick6 says:

Funny things should be actually funny.
    —————————————-
    ‘Funny’ is relative. Bird droppings hitting you on the head may be funny to your friends, but not to you.
    As a card carrying member of the New England Patriots Internet Defense Force and bona fide fanboy, we know you go into a rage when anyone disparages Brady. You don’t need to post about it again.

32. bannedfromchoirpractice says:
    September 5, 2018 at 1:35 pm
    —————————————————-
    LOL…. speaking of HISSY FITS, I’m enjoying yours & so many other of the posters on here!!!!
    What a riot…. heads exploding all over the country today!!!!
    Go TB12!!!! GO PATS!!!!

33. The guy has brought us to 8 and won 5. This is far more than any fan could have hoped for in a lifetime. He can play as long as he wants as far as I am concerned – even if he stinks. He’s earned it! We owe it to him.

I can’t believe he’s even talking about “reaching the mountaintop”. Dude has been there for years. He’s the mountain GOAT.

34. magnusthe1st says:
    September 5, 2018 at 1:58 pm
    vikesr4reel says:

The jerk store called
    They are all out of Tom Brady dolls!!
    Lol

_______________________

0 0 Rate This

——————-

Funny things should be actually funny.

________________________

1 1 Rate This

——————

Oh, I get the reference and can recite Seinfeld for days, which is why that tool troll’s attempt at being funny, simply was not funny.

35. NEVER doubt Tom. But I do agree he’s saying these thing partially just to beat back the hordes of questions. This way he can duck out without a season long media storm. Considering that a given team should win the Super Bowl every 32 years and he’s got 5, he’s obviously got nothing to prove. Just wants to play the game.

36. nhpats says:
    September 5, 2018 at 1:58 pm
    skoobyfl says:
    September 5, 2018 at 1:01 pm
    Father Time may have another idea.

——–

Father time does not sleep with Giselle at night
    ____________
    Is that the chick who looks like a dude?

37. crush22 says:
    September 5, 2018 at 2:36 pm
    nhpats says:
    September 5, 2018 at 1:58 pm
    skoobyfl says:
    September 5, 2018 at 1:01 pm
    Father Time may have another idea.

——–

Father time does not sleep with Giselle at night
    ____________
    Is that the chick who looks like a dude?

1 1 Rate This

————————

Hmm.. You must be a little light. Not that there is anything wrong with that!

38. I am betting he shows some serious decline pretty quickly this year. I am not impressed with his WR corp this year.

39. torgow says:
    September 5, 2018 at 2:31 pm

1 1 Rate This

————————

I don’t think that is it at all. I think with Framegate II, and the word that Brady was considering retirement over Goodell and the owners’ cheating, that and then winning SB 52, made it a good time to consider retirement after the disgusting 2 years of defaming him.

Now that Garoppolo is gone and it’s a clearer path for him, he’s leaning back to approx 45.

We’ll see if Goodell tries to cheat again, mainly in a playoff game or to find a way to do it in a regular season game like he did in 2013 AND 2015 to help Manning and the Broncos.

The Goodell cheating comes in a various set of ways.

He gets real creative, too, like changing rules during a SB to help the Pats’ opponent.

40. rho1953 says:
    September 5, 2018 at 2:51 pm

—————————-

And you were last year? Cooks was new, was good, but not great, but there is no reason why Dorsett can’t do with Brady something close to what Cooks did. So, that leaves Amendola, but who says NE has to run the exact same offense?

Gronk is still there, Hogan, Burkhead, White, then Michel the ultimate wild card, which make the Pony sets more prevalanet than ever, with the slot WR being used far less when Amendola was there.

And, don’t look now, but the’ve never had a talent like Patterson before. Don’t be shocked that how they use him is the best way ANYONE has used him since he’s been playing.

YOu may be in for a very rude awakening.

There is more than one way to skin a cat and no coach has ever done it better.

41. truthprofessor says:
    September 5, 2018 at 2:33 pm
    The record book will all belong to him if he keeps it up for even 3 more years.
    ———————————————————————

Brady likes to win Super Bowls – I am sure personal records are nice, but not if they don’t help his team win Super Bowls. He might break the tie with Haley for most Super Bowl rings for a player, and I certainly hope he does. As far as other personal records are concerned, Brees looks like he has a few years left and, if he does, most yards passing will be his to keep.

42. tylawspick6 says:
    September 5, 2018 at 2:48 pm
    crush22 says:
    September 5, 2018 at 2:36 pm
    nhpats says:
    September 5, 2018 at 1:58 pm
    skoobyfl says:
    September 5, 2018 at 1:01 pm
    Father Time may have another idea.

——–

Father time does not sleep with Giselle at night
    ____________
    Is that the chick who looks like a dude?

1 1 Rate This

————————

Hmm.. You must be a little light. Not that there is anything wrong with that!
    **************
    Wazzzzup Meltdown!
    Shouldn’t you be on the Season Prediction article flipping out by now?
    So you like chicks that look like dudes, eh?
    Who’s light?

43. dilbio50 says:

“No thank you…your shoulder injury this year wont allow it.”

And we NFL fans hope you fall down the stairs and never post here again, fingers crossed!!! Hahaha loser

44. bannedfromchoirpractice says:
    September 5, 2018 at 1:35 pm
    ==========================
    Not that I necessarily disagree. Only that it would be interpreted exactly the same way as it is today. The difference is there are rules today to justify that behavior.

45. As a Giants fan I’ve always rooted for the Pats when they weren’t playing my team because of their coach…

I never thought much about Brady really, but I think I’m beginning to hate him….the more you know the tougher he is to like..

46. crush22 says:
    September 5, 2018 at 2:36 pm
    nhpats says:
    September 5, 2018 at 1:58 pm
    skoobyfl says:
    September 5, 2018 at 1:01 pm
    Father Time may have another idea.

——–

Father time does not sleep with Giselle at night
    ____________
    Is that the chick who looks like a dude?
    =======================
    LOL the same dude who makes more money than anyone in the NFL outside of Fraudger.

47. Tylaw, an NE fan, crying about being cheated. Suck it up, you were beaten fair and square by a backup quarterback.

48. Thetruthspeaks says:
    September 5, 2018 at 1:20 pm
    Patriot fans sound like Donald Trump

lol

Christ!!

I hope you are not over the age of 15.
    Did you really use “lol”

12 5 Rate This
    raiderfan121 says:
    September 5, 2018 at 2:06 pm
    Thetruthspeaks says:
    September 5, 2018 at 1:20 pm
    Patriot fans sound like Donald Trump

Lol

——-

Pathetic, is that all you guys got

I was comparing a pathological liar to you guys. Has nothing to do with the election. I didn’t vote for either liar.

Lol is better than the C word you used.

49. So you believe that they suspended Brady and upheld the appeal when they knew for a fact he did nothing wrong? You seriously believe this? Cheaters lie about what they do. Over and over. Until there is concrete evidence and they are caught once and for all. He could have admitted what he did, apologize and did all he could to make amends. But instead he stuck to his lies, let others take the blame, tried to convince people he was railroaded and this upstanding guy who would never. He has no remorse which is why respect is difficult for so many to hold for the talent he does really have. It’s why he’s never going to live it down. Playing stupid would have even been a better choice. He has no idea how many people would have been upset but respected him for being honest and trying to somehow fix what he did. He continued to try to beat the system and fight a battle he had no business in fighting because of what he did. There ended up being more damage to him because of the continued lies and lack of any remorse. He could be the greatest guy in the world but the second he committed a wrong he had to own it when caught. He didn’t. He still hasn’t. He never will. He blew his own reputation and lost a lot because of it. He doesn’t have to care so he doesn’t. That’s the arrogance. I get standing by your team but not when they do things they have been clearly caught doing and is wrong on so many levels

50. I think that it’s highly likely that Brady will be running for POTUS within 10 years after his NFL career is finished. He’s very polished and a natural fit for the political arena.

51. Notice that he cut off the point where his career got better? Right after the second Giant loss. I love that this still sticks in his craw and the craw of all of New England for that matter.

Cheers second class citizens up there.

52. So much for all the fake stories about him retiring by Pats haters. I’m sure they’ll just keep the same false narrative up year after year.

53. screamingyellowzonkers says:
    September 5, 2018 at 1:29 pm
    Aaron Rodgers will likely demand 2 more contract extensions during that time, since he will be underpaid in 2019.

\\\\\

Ahhhh,

So you don’t just post on Packer articles.

Just anything where you can get some hate in on Rodgers.

I knew I’d get one of you Barneys out.

54. Knock knock..who’s there? Tylaws salty tears which haven’t stopped flowing since Brady fumbled away his last chance at winning a superbowl.

55. Real NFL fans may not like Brady, but they respect what he is trying to do and they understand that the NFL is better with him in it, just like it was with Peyton in it.

The rest of the comments are just drivel.

When Brady, Brees, Ben, Rivers and Eli retire the NFL will survive and we will learn to appreciate the new superstars, but it will truly be worse for some time.

56. justintuckrule says:
    September 5, 2018 at 4:37 pm

Cheers second class citizens up there.

You and all the other untouchables in NY are welcome.

57. dynastypolice says:
    September 5, 2018 at 4:27 pm

You seriously believe that despite the fact that D’Qwell Jackson admitting that the story about him handing a ball to a colts staffer and telling him it was soft was a lie? You seriously believe that Mort’s tweet about 11 of 12 balls being significantly under inflated? You seriously believe they “ran out of time” while testing the colts balls? You seriously believe that if ball pressure was so bloody important they would have fined only one of the 2 quarterbacks using “soft” balls?

How about this, I seriously believe the sting when sideways when they started testing balls and realized they were screwed they came up with that lie. I seriously believe that once they started this there was no way out that would save face so, yeah, I totally believe they lied. Like in the Ray Rice case.

The sad types are those that are so jealous they will bite at anything that helps them sleep.

58. “So you believe that they suspended Brady and upheld the appeal when they knew for a fact he did nothing wrong? You seriously believe this? Cheaters lie about what they do. Over and over. ”

Lol you just shot your own argument in the foot. According to Ted Wells, Brady cooperated in every way.

According to the transcripts of Well’s interviews with Brady, that the league fought tooth and nail to keep sealed, once they were released by Judge Berman it was found that Roger Goodell had told 56 lies about Brady and framegate. Goodell lied over and over and over about those interviews between Wells and Brady because they showed Brady was innocent and Wells could prove nothing.

59. Thetruthspeaks says:
    September 5, 2018 at 4:40 pm

Barry, Lance and Tommy will hold all the records in the cheaters and liars club.

——————————————————————–

The left side of the Bell Curve is full of individuals who would add Brady to that list.

Any word on when Roger Goodell plans on releasing the PSI data which was collected during the 2015 NFL season?

60. “Brady cooperated in every way.”

Except for destroying his phone along with all the evidence. Otherwise, cool story as youshe bro.

61. How many games did Brady missed in his whole career? I think he only missed games when he tore his ACL and when he was suspended. Maybe I’m wrong. But it seems that he plays every week. He’s just phenomenal.
    If anybody can play till age 45, Brady will be the one to do it. He looks young too for his age.

62. The haters secretly love the guy. No one with even half a brain could bad mouth Brady with any sincerity. Sixth round conditional pick, overlooked by every franchise multiple times, even the Pats. Belichick didn’t want a QB but he couldn’t believe the guy was still on the board.

Heck, even Bledsoe loves him.

63. justintuckrule says:
    September 5, 2018 at 6:19 pm
    “Brady cooperated in every way.”

———————————————-
    What about private property don’t you get?
    The NFL was never going to see his personal property. Do you believe that the NFL should have also been able to search is house and car?

The “destroyed phone” headlines were just a media smear campaign designed to convince dimwits that someone did something wrong. The NFL was desperate to “win” in the court of public opinion after admitting in court that they had zero evidence of anyone doing anything wrong.

64. vikesr4reel says:
    September 5, 2018 at 12:51 pm

The jerk store called
    They are all out of Tom Brady dolls!!
    Lol

————————————————–

Jerk store sent them all back after not selling any.
    Seems that people expect jerk dolls to look like people who are jerks in real life.
    The dolls are now being modified to look like patriot hater.

65. williamshatnerstoupee says:
    September 5, 2018 at 3:07 pm

7 15 Rate This

——-/-///

No, Goodell handed them 2 tds that were not. Both Collinsworth and Perrerira were asked again about this last week and confirmed the cheating by Goodell.

The replays do not lie and those were not subjective penalties like holding or pi either.

This is not up for debate.

66. justintuckrule says:
    September 5, 2018 at 6:19 pm
    “Brady cooperated in every way.”

0 3 Rate This

—————

Buying a new cellphone because the nfl was leaking emails off of it, all creeped out by it, is not “destroying” the cell phone. It was weeks after he completed the interview with Wells.

Do you believe on the Easter Bunny, too, mouthbreather?

67. “Except for destroying his phone along with all the evidence. ”

Yes after Ted Wells and company had examined it twice, and after Brady specifically told Wells he was going to destroy it and did he need to see it a 3rd time, to which Wells responded he did not.

68. harrisonhits2 says:
    September 5, 2018 at 7:38 pm
    “Except for destroying his phone along with all the evidence. ”

———

This is a blatant lie. Wells never examined Brady’s phone and never told him to destroy it. You guys have zero credibility when you make up stuff. Liar liars.

69. Besides, those having more than 2 working brain cells are able to understand that once the NFL was given the 2 team owned phones that they don’t also need Brady’s phone to see if any messages were exchanged with those 2 phones. Brady also provided paper logs from his phone. That means that the NFL had 2 ways to see all the messages.

——-

70. crush22 says:
    September 5, 2018 at 3:01 pm
    tylawspick6 says:
    September 5, 2018 at 2:48 pm
    crush22 says:
    September 5, 2018 at 2:36 pm
    nhpats says:
    September 5, 2018 at 1:58 pm
    skoobyfl says:
    September 5, 2018 at 1:01 pm
    Father Time may have another idea.

——–

Father time does not sleep with Giselle at night
    ____________
    Is that the chick who looks like a dude?

1 1 Rate This

————————

Hmm.. You must be a little light. Not that there is anything wrong with that!
    **************
    Wazzzzup Meltdown!
    Shouldn’t you be on the Season Prediction article flipping out by now?
    So you like chicks that look like dudes, eh?
    Who’s light?

——

This coming from the genius who’s best effort is to just repeat “Tammy” as much as possible. Even you’d have to admit—it’s kind of sad that’s all you got, no?

All those crushing Colt losses at the hands of the Patriots must have landed you back in the 3rd grade, insult-wise.

71. You know the destroyed cell phone is their Waterloo because they jump 19 responsive comments in 10 minutes after you mention it. Just stop with the “its personal property” or “message transcripts” or “Wells said go ahead, I don’t want that glorious phone of yours where you were frantically calling your equipment guys…nahh…I don’t need it.”

You guys sound silly. BTW….I also love the personal insults. Those are the delicious Poland Springs of tears as far as I’m concerned.

FTR – I’m a Brady lover. For real. He can win Super Bowls from now until he’s 100 for all I care. The more he wins, the more our Lombardis shine! Cheers boys!

72. “So you believe that they suspended Brady and upheld the appeal when they knew for a fact he did nothing wrong? You seriously believe this? Cheaters lie about what they do. Over and over.”
    =====

They also believe in Big Foot. Nessie. The Tooth Fairy. Unicorns.

73. factpurveyor says:
    September 5, 2018 at 6:49 pm

============================================

These people honestly believe that you need both cell phones involved to see a text message conversation. They think you need to put them side be side so you can see a message on Phone A and the corresponding response on Phone B. And if you’re missing one phone, then you can’t see any messages. That’s the mentality at work here.

74. I have one working brain and the team phones only show texts between Brady and those phones. What about the 10,000 texts to other phones. And logs are worthless. They don’t show the texts. What was Brady hiding? Liars.

So your contention is Brady was texting everyone else about manual ball deflation except the two other people involved in the supposed action? Way to use that working brain.

75. Yes.

They also believe in Big Foot. Nessie. The Tooth Fairy. Unicorns.
    ______________________________________________________________________________________________________

Nah, we just believe in common sense and find it a bit comical that someone can be suspended for “more probable than not, being generally aware” of something that cannot be proven (as the NFL admitted in open court). Common sense would also question why Andrew Luck and the Colts weren’t punished for also playing with under-inflated footballs. No one can seem to answer that. And finally, what’s up with Aaron Rodgers getting away scott free after admitting to over-inflating his footballs above the legal limit with the intention of trying to gain a competitive advantage? Whether the refs catch it or not, he is trying to break the supposed sacred rules knowingly. Really makes you wonder.

76. Thanks popa. I’ve got another 7 or 8 years. He (PEDton Manning) has 2. That’s the final chapter. Game on.

—Tom Brady to his dad in those leaked text messages 🙂

Yup. The GOAT is right again!

Moral of this story…when the greatest QB that ever graced an NFL football field with his presence speaks…
    You WILL STOP and LISTEN boy!

🙂

77. aarons444 says:
    September 6, 2018 at 9:20 am
    =====

—–
    Actually….no. They tried to suspend him and appealed- for no other reason except to prove they could, as Goodell even said himself.
    Nothing more. Nothing less. 🙂

I really can’t wait till Brady and Belichick write their books after retirement exposing and blowing up the whole fraud otherwise commonly known by the uninformed as deflategate.

Is Patriot Hater scared?

Yeah. Dey shook. It’s obvious.

🙂

78. blessedunliketherest says:
    September 6, 2018 at 12:42 pm
    They also believe in Big Foot. Nessie. The Tooth Fairy. Unicorns.
    ——————-

I think it’s comical that people actually think that two baby chipmunk farts of air being removed from a football is the crime of the century. So funny! 😀

#ILoveLaughingAtPatriotHater
    #ItsSoMuchFun
    #ILoveLaughingAtThemAgainAndAgain
    #TeeHeeHahaHeeHee

79. Ever notice that every single cheater in sports history has always had a whistleblower? Bonds, Clemens, Armstrong, Jones, The 70’s Steelers, PEDton Manning… so many of them.

That’s right. Not one.

Huh. How odd. 🙂

80. And yet of everyone that has come and gone from the Patriots organization – many leaving on much less than good terms – not one has ever claimed and/or provided evidence that they are aware that the team cheats, or have seen it happen, or have actually participated in it.
    =====

Uh.. Eric Mangini….

81. He figures he can cheat advancing age just like, with help, he cheated (quarter season suspension, cheating coach and organization) the NFL his whole career.

82. aarons444 says:
    September 6, 2018 at 4:54 pm
    =====

Uh.. Eric Mangini….

——
    As our great president says… Wrong! He did no such thing,

Try again. 🙂

83. itsalwaysabout says:
    September 5, 2018 at 5:30 pm
    ========
    You need to understand that nothing after the texts, video of equipment guys taking balls into private rooms after the initial check, destruction of evidence (obstruction) and abuse of process is relevant by any stretch of anyone’s imagination (including yours). Everyone save homer Pats fans agrees with this including judge Chin in the appeals hearing. Case closed. Checkmate

84. revelation123 says:

September 5, 2018 at 12:59 pm

==========

Too bad BB is 18-19 as Pats coach without Brady starting and Brady has been among league leaders in YPA last two years. And Brady was #1 in the league last season in completions of 40+ yards in the air, and #3 in completions of 20+ yards in the air. Other than that…spot on!

85. dynastypolice says:

September 7, 2018 at 10:44 am

itsalwaysabout says:
    September 5, 2018 at 5:30 pm
    ========

======

Another boring and completely incorrect assessment of the deflategate court proceedings which, according to the court’s own decision, were about the power and reach of the CBA, not the facts of the case. And the science contradicts the NFL’s decision. Not disputable.

86. patsfan4lifesbchamps says:

September 6, 2018 at 4:14 pm

It’s possible with #GuerreroMagic.

===============================

But you said a high school quarterback could do it. My how you’ve changed.

87. Thetruthspeaks says:

September 5, 2018 at 8:26 pm

——-

==============

Why did the NFL not allow equal discovery of the supposed “independent” Wells Report notes, why did Goodell refuse to be questioned, and why, after promising “transparency”, do they refuse to release the PSI logs? Brady had privacy concerns as shown by his emails he turned over being promptly made public (why do we know about his pool cover preference)? Liars indeed.

88. aarons444 says:
    September 7, 2018 at 11:48 am
    As Roger Clemens said, you seem to ‘misremember’..

——
    Not at all! 🙂 Now if Mangini said yes when I was with them this is what they did every week, when I was there we knew we were breaking the rules, and we used the tapes in game to decode what the defenders were giving us and adjusted to that… and since every cheater in the history of sports has always tried to hide what they were doing that’s why we hid the cameras…. then my opinion would be different. 🙂

Of course that’s not what he said and they never attempted to hide a thing. Huh. Go figure. 🙂

89. How come the NFL won’t release the PSI measurements collected in the 2015 season? 🙂

I think they know why they won’t, and so do I. Patriot Hater won’t like the reason.

🙂

90. patswillreign says:
    September 7, 2018 at 4:25 pm

What if I told you Tom Brady IS Father Time…mwah-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha!!!!

———————————————————————-

If Roger Goodell said it then Patriot haters would actually believe it.

Any word on when Roger Goodell plans on releasing that PSI report from the 2015 NFL season ?
    Does it usually take the NFL over 3 years to type a single press release ?