Bills fan arrested for throwing sex toy on field

Getty Images

It’s a tradition that is truly unlike any other.

In 2016, a Bills fan threw a sex toy onto the field during a game against the Patriots. Inscribed on the device? “Brady’s dildo.”

It happened again last year when the Patriots played the Bills in Buffalo. Last night, at least three were spotted. Maybe more.

And one led to an arrest.

According to WKBW,  34-year-old Michael Abdallah was charged with disorderly conduct for allegedly throwing a dildo on the field during the 25-6 loss to the Patriots. Abdallah actually spent the night in jail before pleading not guilty.

He was released on $250 cash bail or $1,000 bond. Abdallah’s next court appearance will happen on December 4.

The next dildo-toss likely will occur at some point in 2019, when the Patriots return to Buffalo.

83 responses to “Bills fan arrested for throwing sex toy on field

1. I’m torn on this one. On one hand, I am not big on disrespecting visiting competitors. I don’t care if it’s a superstar or the equipment boy.

On the other hand, I AM big on traditions and did laugh as I read the story.

I am just beside myself – which means there’s two of me.

2. I’m a Patriots fan and I think it’s hilarious, but won’t that guys wife be angry that he took her toy? Hahahaha!!!

3. Much ado about nothing….. it does seem to have become a monkey see monkey do scenario though…..
    It was a riot the first time but it’s really lost its shock & awe value…..
    My question is, WHERE DID HE HIDE IT to get it past security??!! Lol

4. If you dont think that is funny, there is something wrong with you. Even the story made light of the incident. There was a day when nothing would have happened to the guy and the cops would have laughed it off as the joke it was. Now…. Not so much with half the country being inflicted with super sensitivity.

5. Awesome! If you don’t think there’s anything funny about this then you obviously have no sense of humor and take everything way to serious

6. Sounds like a stiff penalty to me. Did they add a count of class D battery to go with that?

7. The Buffalo Dills?
    C’mon the play on the field from the actual Bills is more offensive than some sex toy.

But this does ask the question:
    How does one bring a sex toy past stadium security?
    Is it something you put in your pocket?
    And if so, is this a front or back pocket thing?
    Or do you stuff it in your pants and just shrug at security as your getting searched? And how do explain this to friends?

8. The fine fans of Buffalo name themselves after a criminal syndicate, act like neanderthals in the parking lot and throw sex toys on the field like idiot frat guys. Isn’t this just a little embarrassing to the owner and the league?

9. 8:08 pm
    Your comment is awaiting moderation.

The guy is from FL? A Bills fan from FL?? What, the FL teams aren’t bad enough for him he has to go to Buffalo to indulge his masochism? Whatever the courts do to him will have nothing on what his wife will do when she finds out he kidnapped her lover and took it to Orchard Park.

10. Every Bills fan brings a good vibe to all their games – its the only enjoyment they get.

11. arcross12042004scorp15 says:
    October 30, 2018 at 8:33 pm
    Make sure you get a jury trial, No Buffalo jury would ever find him guilty

Not sure – the evidence would definitely stand up in court, but there is always the risk of a hung jury..

12. Lighten up world. Geez. Heaven forbid someone mixes in HARMLESS fun. For all of you no fun people, go out and kick your dog like you always do and judge everyone else for doing something with no victim. If it isn’t fun or funny, it’s not worth doing. Give me Family Guy over This is us. I have my own problems so I’m not worried about fictitious people and their crap!

13. Let’s see……lousy dirty city……worst stadium in the league…..team has sucked for four decades, and never ever won a championship……..I say let them all amuse themselves.

14. Brady is now 29-3 against Buffalo….might as well let the fans get some enjoyment out of the game. It isn’t like they have much to look forward to right now.

15. the college age kid in me finds this very amusing and I am a life time Pats fan.

unfortunate the Bills have never had a player that could inspire the same love and affection that Brady does, when they visit Foxboro.

16. From what I’ve read the guy is from florida. Whose to say he wasn’t actually a patriots fan.

17. infectorman says:
    October 30, 2018 at 9:31 pm

+++
    There’s a difference between love and affection, and infatuation. NE fans are the latter.

I’m pretty sure those Bills teams of the early 90’s are thought if fondly even though they didn’t bring the hardware home.

That being said, Boston sports has had a great run the past 20 or so years in all four sports categories. Even if the Bruins, and the used to be more reliable Celtics, haven’t lived up to the Pats.

Enjoy it while it lasts! Just quit acting like Yankee fans.

18. Most humiliating is the fact that the QB who has the third greatest number of victories in Buffalo is … Tom Brady … third behind Jim Kelly and one other Buffalo QB

19. It saddens me that some people think this is funny. It shows how far we’ve slipped in this country with our values and morals.

20. What should happen: $100 fine, plea taken under advisement, case dismissed 6 mos later if no more trouble.

21. The act of throwing a sex toy on the field is weird enough but how about the whole premeditation thought process of the idea? I can’t get passed the pat search into a game with a bottled water. How do you explain what that is when security asked as your entering the stadium? Somewhat awkward I would think.

22. beachsidejames says:
    October 31, 2018 at 8:02 am

—————-
    Its obvious where you could stash it that they are not likely to pat. And if any question came up you can make a claim aint no one is going to want to verify.

23. Serious question for those of you who think this is funny – are you ok with a fan throwing anything on the field then? So, if a fan, throws let’s say a beer at an opposing player, is that ok with you as well?

Because I seem to recall a bunch of SJW calling for the head of the Pats fan that threw his beer at Tyreek Hill – how is this any different? Is it ok because it wasn’t a Pats fan doing it? Hypocrites.

24. beachsidejames says:
    October 31, 2018 at 8:02 am

—-

the logic here would then imply that security let him keep it. I tend to doubt that.

25. patriotwayrules says:
    October 30, 2018 at 8:51 pm
    ———————
    I guess you became a Patriots fan in 2001. See the Patriots record as a whole in the 70s, 80s and 90s.

26. Sorry, nothing wrong with packing a dildo into a stadium. Maybe your girl needs it. The problem here is you can’t throw things on the field! So whats next? You can’t bring bananas,apples, water bottles or sandwiches into a game?

27. My favorite part is how they have to carefully decide when to throw it. First quarter, just to set the tone? Ah, but what if the Bills actually (ha ha) have an early lead? Hmm, so maybe halftime, while the players leave the field? But then you might make it worse by making them angry. Hmm, I guess the best approach is to just hold onto it in the bitter cold for 3 hours and then throw it right at the end of the game in a drunken rage before getting arrested and spending the night in jail after a miserable loss. Brilliant!

28. 2ruefan says:
    October 30, 2018 at 11:13 pm
    Shlort
    If you DO think that’s funny, there is something wrong with you.
    Junior high age humor.
    Stupid.
    ———————-
    It’s not about whether it’s funny or not. The general population will eventually determine its level of acceptance, not the police. How’s this any different than people throwing hats, fish bananas etc on the ice at a hockey game? Used to happen all the time but eventually society evolved. This too shall pass and I love Buffalo’s passion for their team whether I think this particular act is funny or not.

29. grumpysal says:
    October 31, 2018 at 9:34 am

—————-

I think you are missing the point.

It’s wrong that people throw anything on the field, but it’s still funny. Both can be true.

30. nyneal says:
    October 31, 2018 at 6:25 am

————

It saddens me that there are people that don’t think it’s funny.

31. endtimesparty says:
    October 30, 2018 at 11:41 pm

——–

True if you count only Bills QBs, but as it turns out Bledsoe has 14 wins in Buffalo as a Bills QB, which is one less than Brady, but 4 more as a Patriots QB, so 18.

So actually 3 have more than Brady. Not that it’s any less humiliating, but just correcting the stat.

32. Dj Scotty B says:
    October 30, 2018 at 7:39 pm
    The Buffalo Dills?
    But this does ask the question:
    How does one bring a sex toy past stadium security?
    Is it something you put in your pocket?
    And if so, is this a front or back pocket thing?

————–

They don’t search people, they just send them through a metal detector.

33. @eljefedelmundo says:
    October 30, 2018 at 7:28 pm
    How good was the throw?

Could Bills use him at QB?
    ================================================================================================
    Congratulations!!Comment of the day!

34. Understand the league wants to put a stop to this before they see stuff being thrown on the fields all over the league and becoming a common occurrence.

On the other hand, get a sense of humor already. Pretty harmless.

35. If he had thrown a paper cup or a plastic bottle or a T-shirt or anything like that they would’ve just escorted him out of the game. There may have been children around, who could see it. But if he threw it more than 15 feet I’m sure they couldn’t tell what it was.I can’t see arresting the guy for this, it’s not like it was a severed head. There must be some real crime in Buffalo to pursue?

36. superpatriotsfan says:
    October 31, 2018 at 10:14 am
    patriotwayrules says:
    October 30, 2018 at 8:51 pm
    ———————

————

Unlike your woeful team the Patriots made it to and played in SBs in the 1980s and 1990s….and they have sold out every game since 1993.

37. shlort says:
    October 30, 2018 at 7:30 pm
    ——————————————————————————————–
    You may be aware that back in 1975 an official was hit in the head by a whiskey bottle in Metropolitan Stadium during a Vikings game. I don’t necessarily take a zero tolerance position here, but I disagree that such things were just innocent fun back in the day.

38. And yet the Bill still haven’t been arrested for impersonating a football team.

39. idiedpretty says:
    October 31, 2018 at 10:19 am

————————
    Those things are not next. They already don’t allow those things. Its like the theaters where they want you buying their stuff inside at their prices so they dont allow you to bring your own.

40. Sure it’s a funny story but do we want to encourage fans to throw things on the field. Today it may be a dildo, tomorrow who knows what gets thrown.