Gronkowski flies to Tennessee with Pats

Getty Images

The multiple reports that Patriots tight end Rob Gronkowski won’t play on Sunday could end up being incorrect.

Mike Reiss of ESPN.com reports that Gronk has joined the team for the flight to Tennessee, where the Patriots will play the Titans on Sunday.

Gronkowski, who has missed two of the last three games with ankle and back injuries, remains officially questionable. Per Reiss, coach Bill Belichick will push the decision up until the time comes to submit names of inactive players.

Actually, Belichick could push it even farther, having Gronk dress as one of 46 available players and then deciding whether to use him during the game itself.

25 responses to “Gronkowski flies to Tennessee with Pats

1. Sit or play, win or lose, Bill Belichick will forever be a National Treasure.

I have never been to the NFL Hall-of-Fame. But I hope to be there when the Bill Belichick wing opens.

2. whywerule says:
    November 10, 2018 at 3:42 pm
    Sit or play, win or lose, Bill Belichick will forever be a National Treasure.

++++++++++++++++

3. In the past if they weren’t playing they usually didn’t accompany the team.

But when they played the Bill this year, Hightower didn’t play but flew with the team.

Conclusion, tune in tomorrow to find out.

4. I see one more super bowl for Belichick and the see him, Brady, and Goodell walking off into the sunset together.

5. Belichick is one more cheating scandal away from getting the Pete Rose treatment from the NFL. That happens, No HOF. Of course I said Belichick was one more cheating scandal away from being kicked out of the league last time it happened too.

——————

Umm, you got it backwards, kidling. If they were dumb enough to frame the Pats again, the whistle that would be blow on Goodell and the Cheating Owners involved in this, would bring the NFL to its collective knees.

What Framegate II taught us, with the NFL caught in a federal court, with its pants around its ankles, and then doubling down to use “Article 46” to continue to cheat, is that Goodell will do anything, including lie to try to bring NE to its knees to expand overseas and try to hope to regain parity.

See you in Atlanta, big mouth, cheating Goodell or not. They’ve beaten him before and they can do it again.

6. patriotmaleorgy says:
    November 10, 2018 at 3:53 pm

——————————–

7. commentawaitingdeletion says:
    November 10, 2018 at 5:22 pm
    patriotmaleorgy says:
    November 10, 2018 at 3:53 pm

——————————–

————

Don Shula couldn’t even make it to more than one SB with Dan Marino. That tells me all I need to know about Don Shula.

8. Belichick is the best coach I’ve ever seen. But to pretend they aren’t guilt is idiotic. I’m a Titans fan from Nashville but I live in Boston now & most rational pats fans I know admit theyre guilty of everything, even though they probably didn’t need to do any of it. But I also think it’s all a overblown. He’s still the best coach of this generation by a mile, & might be the beat coach ever. And while I believe Tom Brady is truly great, I think BB is the #1 reason he has 5 rings. Put Rodgers or Manning with that coach & they probably win every single year.

9. Seeing as Gronk has been playing hurt and questionable all season and already missed a game, it seems entirely sensible and un-newsworthy that yet again he’s a “maybe” for the game.

10. patriotmaleorgy
    Nov 10, 2018, 3:53 PM EST
    whywerule says:
    November 10, 2018 at 3:42 pm
    Sit or play, win or lose, Bill Belichick will forever be a National Treasure.

++++++++++++++++

So he admitted during Spygate that the cameras where not in the correct spot to be filming. Again, the filming was allowed but the Patriots did it from an unauthorized location. If you really believe that’s cheating then you’re pretty stupid cause all the teams were filming the other teams signals, however the Patriots were about 10 yards away from the approved location. Not sure how that qualifies if everyone is still filming the same things. Aside front that, what other “scandals” are you talking about. Remember he had nothing to do with Deflategate, even the NFL admitted that. I’ll wait for an answer but I’m sure you won’t respond cause you don’t have anything else intelligent to add

11. Cheating didn’t keep Shula from getting enshrined which is a pretty telling precedent when you consider there’s actually proof the Dirty Don did.
    _______

Shula got away with murder. Forcing his players to take pain killers for one. He could have not cared less about his players.

12. jchemengr says:
    November 10, 2018 at 5:09 pm

The last player BB had on the active roster that he didn’t intend to play was Malcolm Butler.

That didn’t turn out so good.

——-

Butler explained why he thought he didn’t play any defensive plays. He played a special teams play. He also mentioned BB did the same thing to a veteran player in the Superbowl vs Seattle. That’s how he got to play.

13. bill beligoat does not deserve his own wing in the HOF. he will have his own Hall built as a shell covering and dwarfing the the current hall which will be converted into restrooms, a cafeteria , play area, and memorabilia sales. brady will have his own Hall equal in size with a smaller wing for other hof members.