Robert Kraft: I am truly sorry

Getty Images

Patriots owner Robert Kraft released a statement Saturday afternoon, apologizing for being charged with solicitation of prostitution.

“In deference to the judicial process, I have remained silent these past several weeks,” Kraft said in his first comments since being named in the Florida prostitution sting. “To correct some of the misinformation surrounding this matter, my attorney made his first public comments on Friday night. I would like to use this opportunity to say something that I have wanted to say for four weeks.

“I am truly sorry. I know I have hurt and disappointed my family, my close friends, my co-workers, our fans and many others who rightfully hold me to a higher standard.”

“Throughout my life, I have always tried to do the right thing. The last thing I would ever want to do is disrespect another human being. I have extraordinary respect for women; my morals and my soul were shaped by the most wonderful woman, the love of my life, who I was blessed to have as my partner for 50 years.”

“As I move forward, I hope to continue to use the platform with which I have been blessed to help others and to try to make a difference. I expect to be judged not by my words, but by my actions. And through those actions, I hope to regain your confidence and respect.”

Earlier this week came news that Kraft will not accept an offer that would result in pending charges of solicitation of prostitution being dismissed in exchange for an acknowledgement that, if prosecuted, he would have been convicted.

Kraft is scheduled for arraignment March 28.

164 responses to “Robert Kraft: I am truly sorry

1. BWAAAHAAHAA… I write this in an earlier thread. The 5 Stages. The final stage being “I was wrong. Please forgive me.” Send me my prize now!

2. Good for him. Standard for most people to take time accepting guilt. Next time, take your private jet to one of the many countries where women supposedly do this of their own free will.

3. Boy, if that doesn’t sound like an admission of guilt (ie wrongdoing), I’m not sure what does…

“Mr. Kraft, the NFL Commissioner is waiting on Line One for you…”

4. sorry you got caught you mean?

Its like dude you have a billion dollars there are way easier ways to get a quicky than some massage parlor.

5. I’ve remained silent these past few weeks (hoping I could somehow pay my way out of this mess but now that I see I can’t) I am truly sorry.

6. If he had true remorse he would step up and accept the penalty for his actions rather than trying to get them dismissed. Typical hollow words

7. “I totally did it, but I really hope my lawyers can get me off on a technicality. God bless my money, and God Bless the United States of America.”

8. This so ridiculous. Prostitution is perfectly legal in Nevada. It’s one of those “sins” that isn’t a sin. It’s like gambling. Once legal only in Nevada, now it’s legal all over the country. When it wasn’t legal, everyone did it anyway. Marijuana is another one. We’re finally moving into this century with some of these outdated laws, but we still have a ways to go. We’re still very much in the dark ages. Ever wonder why your taxes are so high? We are the ones that end up paying for all these prosecutions and courts, etc. It’s funny I never hear people asking for higher taxes, yet they continue to support these tax dollar eaters. I’ll never forget when the president said he loved uneducated voters. Well guess what? They all do. That’s why they keep going after education funding. No need to apologize Mr. Kraft. Nobody is perfect.

9. Now plead guilty, take your punishment and Goodell will suspend you probably 4 games and move onto your next immoral act and find more ways your team can cheat.

10. Embarrassing as this is for Kraft, I’m glas he finally owned it and apologized. He probably was silent on his attorneys advice. He still has a right to a vigorous defense, but getting off on a technicality is not exoneration

11. Yep you will be judged by your actions because talk is cheap and these are just words and your actions say the opposite of those words.

12. Where are all of the loudmouth Patriots fans on this one? They really like to pretend they are active members of the team until… right now.

13. From someone who can’t stand the Pat’s,(actually it’s just their loudmouth fans. I have nothing but respect for most of their players) I don’t think Kraft has anything to apologize for. At least not to us fans. Maybe his co-workers and family.

14. “This so ridiculous. Prostitution is perfectly legal in Nevada.”

Great argument. Not completely true, and completely irrelevant regarding a crime committed in Florida, but you really believe yourself. Which team do you root for?

15. Kraft stupidly tried to play hardball with the Prosecutor. Forgetting they have the video and are under no obligation to keep it confidential! Sorry Bobby but this isn’t the NFL where you get to bully and throw your weight around. It is real life.

16. Does this mean you’ll agree to the plea agreement? Now after your admission will you continue wasting what is real money to most people on contesting the evidence? Fess up Mr.Kraft and let it die.

17. You know he can apologize and still “play hardball with the Prosecutor,” right? It’s appropriate for him to apologize for getting his rocks off in a massage parlor. At the same time, his lawyers can fight the basis for the charge of solicitation. At last count 15 of the 25 defendants were doing the same.

18. He has given literally 100’s of millions of dollars to charities and you people are giving him a hard time because he got a happy ending. Shame on all of you. He has even given millions of dollars to fight human trafficking. He’s 77 and his wife of 50 years passed away years ago. You can hate the PATS for their success but try being human beings. How many of you who are bashing him have ever given to a single charity more times than you have fingers to count on. Grow up and have some compassion and leave your hatred for the PATS out of it. By the way. He also paid for building his new stadium without any funds from the state. And He never charged fans PSL’s (Personal Seat Licenses…a huge fee to give you the right to buy season tickets). Can your owners say the same? I didn’t think so.

19. johnodocks says:
    March 23, 2019 at 2:00 pm

—————————–

That’s the way it comes across. Not here to judge the guy, but waiting until now to offer up an apology doesn’t exactly come off as sincere.

20. thesmartest1 says:
    March 23, 2019 at 2:25 pm
    More karma for the cheaters. It’ll come full circle in the near future.

0 3 Rate This

———————-

playing in another super bowl again will be karma? lmao

sounds good to me, little guy

21. You’re sorry for getting caught, not for supporting illegal human sex trafficking.

22. Robert nothing to be sorry about your in the 4th quarter of life have fun ,you have done way more good than questionable,these idiot millennials have fun staring at their phone all day !

23. Eaglehaslanded !!! says:
    March 23, 2019 at 2:36 pm

——————-

There are zero trafficking charges in this case. That was nonsense.

24. concretechuckles says:
    March 23, 2019 at 2:32 pm
    What is he apologizing for if he was just there to get a massage?

—————
    He’s not denying what happened. Just that it was illegal. In addition he’s claiming what the FL police did was illegal. Hence the apology and the non guilty plea.

25. TruthfulDolphinsFanNotWearingBlinders says:
    March 23, 2019 at 2:20 pm
    What a complete embarrassment to the NFL.
    ——————————————————-

Yep but really where on the embarrassment scale does it fall? Sure Kraft getting caught for a rub n tug is humiliating for him but there have been some seriously slimy misdeeds that have barely registered at all. The Vikings owner was found guilty of civil racketeering that a judge referred to as evil with zero league punishment, the NFL even helped him get a new stadium built with a decent amount of taxpayer money. Dolphins owner Ross was hit with the largest civil punishment allowed by law for an IRS scam and…crickets. Haslam’s Flying (circus) J scam resulted in…nada. Irsay was wrecked, driving around with a stash of cash and a pharmacy then his mistress od’d and all he got was a slap on the wrist. Goodell has been caught in lie after lie and was threatened with perjury by a federal magistrate. The best one was the league itself creating an entirely new ‘accounting category’ to steal $110M from the players and nothing really came of that at all. Who knows what it would take for the league to get seriously embarrassed but I pray we never find out

26. BHYG says:
    March 23, 2019 at 2:28 pm

———————————-

Do you have the names and amounts of the human trafficking charities Kraft has donated to? USAtoday shows Kraft has donated over $400 million in the last 5 decades with $100,000 of that (or 2%) going to MyLifeMyChoice.

I’d have to assume that if Kraft had donated more than $100,000 to human trafficking his attorney team would surely have made that available to the public by now.

27. The haters will hate this man no matter what he says or does. Their basis of hate begins and ends with the fact that his team has won so much.
    He is a good man who made a mistake, even though we are not sure yet how serious the mistake was. I will wait until all the facts are known so we know what the truth is.
    There are some things in this life that I believe to be 100% true. Here they are:
    1) People love seeing other people who have more than they do torn down.
    2) Temptation is something we all deal with and often give in to. I would bet that many of Mr. Kraft’s harshest critics would do the same thing he did if they were able to do it.
    3) It’s no secret that many NFL players love frequenting strip clubs. It’s perfectly legal but I know for a fact that it’s not that difficult to get a lot more at those clubs than just watching the women on a stage. All it takes is money.

The bottom line is, Mr. Kraft lost the love of his life and no matter how rich you are, you cannot replace someone you love the way he loved her. I am sure his loneliness is what led him to do whatever he did here. I am perfectly willing to accept what he says in his statement, and let the legal system handle this, and move on. If you aren’t, that says volumes about you, to me.

28. I get the argument that prostitution should be legal. But in Florida, it is not.
    Yet players are punished for smoking weed, even if it is legal in their state.
    What we should all want in all cases is fairness. Equal treatment.
    We don’t have that in America, not by a long shot. But it’s something we should all stand for, and speak out for as patriotic citizens.

29. This is just further confirmation of what most people already knew: the Patriot organization, from the top down, is full of people who will do pretty much whatever they want because they think they can get away with it. Just think of the litany of stuff that organization has pulled: Spygate, Deflategate, and now Kraft’s little episode. I’m sure there’s more that we probably don’t know about. They’ve created a culture where cheating, lying, and breaking the law just comes with the territory. All of those Super Bowl “victories” are tainted. What a classless, awful franchise.

30. charliecharger says:
    March 23, 2019 at 2:06 pm

This so ridiculous. Prostitution is perfectly legal in Nevada. It’s one of those “sins” that isn’t a sin. It’s like gambling. Once legal only in Nevada, now it’s legal all over the country. Marijuana is another one.

————————————-

There are reasons why Nevada is the only state with legalized prostitution and why Las Vegas is called Sin City.

Let’s not make poor comparisons such as gambling and marijuana (of which there are medicinal benefits) to prostitution. When there are a fairly high percentage of women being forced into and beaten by pimps in the illegal prostitution game.

31. We forget that people of all classes, races, professions, etc Screw up from time to time! This one action doesn’t define who Robert Kraft is! He has faced the public and apologized, life goes on. His actions did not harm anyone except himself. Time to move on from this. PS( not a Pats fan but someone who has also screwed up in the past).

32. Not to worry Mr. Kraft. All the millions you will spend on your lawyers will pay off as they will find some way to get the case dismissed. He said he wants to be judged by his actions and his actions will say what kind of person he is. I believe his actions in this incident speak volumes about the kind of person he is. He’s a dirtbag.

33. He is so old and just lost his wife, give the guy a break. I hate the Pats, but for gods sake, even god is like just let the guy get a little peace

34. For most of these people it’s about schadenfraude. Love to hate the Pats cause my team can’t beat them. What a horrific crime. Oh, the outrage

35. Why is he saying he is sorry? I thought he plead not guilty and that he was totally innocent. /sarcasm

36. This is crazy. An old man married for 50 years loses his wife, but still has to deal with biological urges (good for him at that age), in a society that will destroy him in court if he gets involved with another woman (that would of course have to be attractive) and she prefers money to being his long term partner. If there was human trafficking going on there, over the course of an eight month “investigation,” I would think they would have found the victims. Where are the kidnapped victims forced into the sex trade? It’s more like the alleged victims chose to work there instead of waiting tables to start their lives in a new country, if they are even immigrants at all. I get the idea of not wanting to facilitate business where people are forced to work against their will and all that (and I don’t think these people are kidnapped in the US. They make a trade). But the enjoyment people get from a spectacle like this is a sad testimony on us, perhaps more so than him. Again, if this happened in Vegas, nobody is even aware of it.

37. At least he’s admitting he screwed up — like the Hawks fan said above, if he’d done this earlier it would have come off better. Now it just sounds like he’s trying to counter the aggressive tone of his grandstanding attorney.

38. sigbouncer says:
    March 23, 2019 at 3:06 pm
    charliecharger says:
    March 23, 2019 at 2:06 pm

————————————-

———-

Women are only being forced into it because it is illegal. Legalize it and regulate it….just like alcohol.

39. He wants to be forgiven quickly before the video leaks out. I mean, he has the highest respect for women~all he wanted was a pre flight massage before the AFC Championship. Maybe he got strong armed into the ‘extras’ right;)

40. I said this week that Kraft should just apologize, move on and stop hurting the organization. My fellow Pats fans killed me for it, called me a Colts fan and a traitor. Now Kraft does exactly what I advised and The Pats fans fully support it, great man! SMH

41. So, it took you weeks to “kraft” a statement you hope will make people more sympathetic to you, while still being sly about what you are and are not actually admitting to? Sorry, that’s not really owning up or taking resposibility… (and I say this as one who is fine with legalized prostitution). Fail.

42. Bob is sorry. No question about it. Wait until the video comes out and see if the sorry emotion is at the same level.

43. So much for the not guilty plea – after all, what are you “truly sorry” for if you did nothing wrong. If a person is potentially headed to court and plans to mount ANY defense – DON’T say you’re sorry to ANYONE. You can say you regret how things worked out (being vague – you regret being arrested for a charge you are innocent of if pressed), or the events were unfortunate or almost whatever you like – just NOT sorry. Want to make your defense attorneys head spin – say your sorry or, for that matter, make any statement outside their council.

44. Prostitution is actually illegal in the city of Las Vegas. Yes, it’s called sin city, but not for prostitution. I’m sure that prostitution never happens in Las Vegas because it isn’t legal there…..LOL

45. He had to apologize because society makes it that way. I do not blame him…..he was married for all those years, wife passed and he has a bunch of money. With how the world is now “guilty based on accusations” and you basically need to have written consent, at least he is getting some without someone going after his money. The fact that this place is linked to trafficking is the messed up part that he should be apologizing for if he was unaware. If he was aware, then that is a different story. He should of just went to Bunny Ranch and called it a day.

46. “At last count 15 of the 25 defendants were doing the same.”

How many of those 15 are only taking the same approach because Kraft, his billions, and his lawyers are doing the work for them?

47. For most of these people it’s about schadenfraude. Love to hate the Pats cause my team can’t beat them. What a horrific crime. Oh, the outrage

This fits with your pst views that women have to stay in their place. How thick are the scars on your knuckles from dragging on the ground all these years. This isn’t about sports Francis this is about people being exploited…….I realize that’s above your ability to comprehend so ill make it simple for….its not a nice way to treat a fellow human.

48. Well Bob, stop being so defiant and accept the plea deal and move on with your life. I thought it would be the NFL who kept this thing in the spotlight. No. It’s Kraft himself who has too much pride to take the loss and let it go.

49. Public apology was a dumb idea. Not as dumb as going to a strip mall “spa”, but dumb just the same. Never lie, never cheat, never apologize.

50. To the people saying prostitution is legal in Nevada: It’s not legal through the entire state . It’s only legal in one (1) county in Nevada.

51. The statements from his attorneys have been mostly to try to find a loophole to get him kicked on a technicality. In other words, the “I’m guilty, but I’ve got a lot of money” defense.

52. As long as there was no sex/human trafficking involved, I don’t see what the issue is here. Sex work should be legal here in the United States just like it is in many other countries around the world. For many that continue to preach self righteous morality regarding legalizing sex work, please take a note from HG Wells: Self Righteous morality is jealousy with a halo!

53. That fans that are saying there are zero human trafficking charges, in this case, are so way off base. Soliciting is still a crime. The parallel would someone being charged with distribution of drugs. If the defendant’s lawyer proved there were not enough drugs to charge distribution should the possession charge be thrown out? This is why prosecutors charge various counts of multiple crimes. Kraft might get off on some charges but he will not get off on all.

54. “Honestly where is the big surprise that a Millionaire pays for sex? They are always chased by gold diggers. So why not get a hooker.”

Truthfully most dont have to pay at all. Like rockstars, guys like Kraft have sugar babies chasing them all day just for a chance at the good life. But if you need to pay …there are better and less direct ways to do it.

55. tdubdizzle says:
    March 23, 2019 at 1:39 pm
    Sounds like an admission of guilt to me
    ++++++++++
    Unless your a patriot fan.

56. SWFLPC.INC says:
    March 23, 2019 at 3:39 pm

sigbouncer says:
    March 23, 2019 at 3:06 pm
    charliecharger says:
    March 23, 2019 at 2:06 pm

————————————-

———-

———————-

How about NO.

57. Try to weasel out of it for 4 weeks, then the apology comes out only after he realizes he can’t buy his way out of this one. What a tool. And this is the kind of example he sets for his employee’s.

58. Prostitution is called the world’s oldest profession for a reason. It’s been around forever and it will be around forever whether it’s legal or not.
    Personally, I see no reason why it should not be legal and overseen as the counties in Nevada have it already. To me, those places such as the Mustang Ranch are much better for the women who work there as well as the patrons, because the women are checked regularly by medical people and they are protected from abuse.
    If two or more people willingly want to do things behind closed doors, it’s no one’s business but theirs, in my opinion.
    Face it folks — marijuana will be legal everywhere soon, and so will prostitution. There is no moral stigma with either of those things anymore and it makes sense to legalize both.
    I bring up the argument all the time that adult film stars do exactly what prostitutes do, and they (the film stars) do it for money, too. So there is no difference between them and prostitutes and anyone who says there is is being foolish. The only difference is the film stars make a lot more money. Jenna Jameson made an estimated 10 million dollars in porn. And now she’s a mainstream actress.
    I say let’s let this thing sort itself out in the court and let the court decide what to do about it. Then let’s all move on.

59. pmlangan says:
    March 23, 2019 at 5:32 pm
    All these people talking about lonely Mr. Kraft. I thought he had a girlfriend?
    ************************************************************************************

A girlfriend and a baby around 2 years old.

60. No biggie man. A man does what he does and a woman does what she does. Small potatos. Dont fret it. We are all naughty in our own way and everyone has their kink. Yours is asian chicks you pay for. Whod a thunk

61. “Sex work should be legal here in the United States just like it is in many other countries around the world.”

True, it is. But in some countries that led to historic rates of AIDS infection as men traveled to provide for families, seeing prostitutes for sex.

The fact that some countries legalize it doesn’t mean it should be legal here in the US. A matter for the legislatures and courts, not us.

62. It amazes me how many people are supporting Kraft in this, saying he was just paying for sex, while at the same time completely ignoring the human trafficking part.

63. nyneal says:
    March 23, 2019 at 5:46 pm

—————————-

Wrong. The owner Dennis Hof (now deceased) skated by on rape and sexual assault charges by two women due to the statute of limitations. And there is currently a lawsuit in Federal court seeking to ban all Nevada brothels. Started by a worker who was trafficked to one of the other Nevada brothels. So you have some research to do before commenting on this again.

64. Kraft was married for 50 yrs. His wife, Myra, died several years ago. He started dating some 39 yr old gold digger.
    Ricki-something. She got pregnant and had a daughter.
    It was PROVEN that the child was not Robert Kraft’s daughter, yet he supports them both.
    This media scrutiny must be embarrassing for him. But, it proves that it is not unusual for a 77 yr old man to have physical…ummm…urges.
    Seeing as Ricki may not be very sensitive (or accomidationg) to Robert’s urges, why should we hate on him?

65. He has given literally 100’s of millions of dollars to charities and you people are giving him a hard time because he got a happy ending. Shame on all of you. He has even given millions of dollars to fight human trafficking. He’s 77 and his wife of 50 years passed away years ago. You can hate the PATS for their success but try being human beings. How many of you who are bashing him have ever given to a single charity more times than you have fingers to count on. Grow up and have some compassion and leave your hatred for the PATS out of it. By the way. He also paid for building his new stadium without any funds from the state. And He never charged fans PSL’s (Personal Seat Licenses…a huge fee to give you the right to buy season tickets). Can your owners say the same? I didn’t think so.
    _______________________________________________________

THANK YOU. I dont know if this group of commentators never had sex beyond a 15 yr old mentality, but really? All I know is I’m allot younger than Kraft and after my wife died the LAST thing I wanted was to be involved with any woman I couldn’t walk away from. When you go with a hooker you pay to be ABLE to walk away w/NOTHING else expected. Its by far the cheapest way if all your looking for is a fun with NO further involvement. Yes, I agree for a billionaire hes pretty naive, and couldve arranged a smarter “environment” – but all you writing as if this guys some kind of criminal, youre mind is manipulated by a “law” that makes no sense except to involve the govt with your personal business. (What happened to the Republican slogan “keep govt out of my business”?)

You want to REALLY pay (in soo many different ways) – then have sex with a typical woman – THATS expensive!

And the “trafficking” is a total crock – she was a middle aged masseuse from Florida.

66. “Sell the team”

Hilarious

You can’t force someone to sell a 2.5 billion dollar business over 2 misdemeanors

67. Interesting how so many will give him a pass.

Too many people are totally ignoring that these girls were basically SLAVES. Kraft’s money was supporting Human Trafficking. Many of the girls working at the parlor were lured into that job and held against their will.

Kraft needs to see the inside of a jail cell for a few days.

68. tedmurph says:
    March 23, 2019 at 3:23 pm
    +++

If this was the Colts owner in this mess, this site would explode with Pat’s fans ripping him for years to come. You know that part is true.

So you can’t have your cake and eat it to.

Just understand the owner of the Pat’s screwed up and paid a prostitute, that’s essentially what she is, for services. He was caught doing so.

69. A Patriots article always brings out the best in humanity. For a lot of the posters this is the closest you will ever get to any significant victory. The soapbox gets bigger and bigger with each article.

70. Tyreek Hill, Big Fat Ben, Kareem Hunt, Tom Cable…
    Sorry, but Kraft is way down the list of despicable characters in the NFL.

71. March 23, 2019 at 6:51 pm
    “Sell the team”

Hilarious

+++++++++++++
    Clippers owner and Panthers owner had to sell doing a lot less

72. Cops cant convict him with that video because its illegally obtained evidrnce instead what they did was tell him they would smear his reputation with it if he did not roll over for them. He is refusing to do that and knows that means the video will get released. Its not legal for the cops to do that, but that doesnt seem to be a problem for them.

Side note, the cops did not think their blackmail through very well. Their opening bluff, make noise about trafficking charges to make it sound more serious, also tarnished Krafts reputation as much as it can be right then. The video isnt going to make the damage any worse so they were playing an empty hand from that point on. So they are not only underhanded and sleazy, they are also tactically stupid.

73. ok, he fessed up and pretty much got humiliated in the media.
    Let the law and Lord Goodell have their say and close this matter.

74. Rick Boyett says:
    March 23, 2019 at 6:59 pm
    Interesting how so many will give him a pass.

Too many people are totally ignoring that these girls were basically SLAVES.

————

Ummmmmm…..no. They were American citizens living and working freely in Florida.

75. God, I just love all the fanboy lawyers on this board. Go to law school kids. I did and have been a trial attorney for over 30 years.

76. Give the, “cause my team can’t beat them” a rest. It’s a worn out phrase many Pat’s fans use.

So you can’t have your cake and eat it to.

——————————————————————————————
    I’ve already said that Kraft screwed up, and committed a minor legal infraction. Not only was what Irsay did much worse, endangering peoples lives, but he was one of the architects of the scam that was deflategate. If it was one of most teams owners, you wouldn’t hear a peep from Pats fans. It is about jealousy. All day long. Otherwise, why would anyone care?

77. God, I just love all the fanboy lawyers on this board. Go to law school kids. I did and have been a trial attorney for over 30 years.
    ——————————————————————————————–
    So what?

78. Good men say they are sorry when they don’t live up to their own standards for themselves.

That is what this is. Nothing more or less.

It says bad things about our culture that I even have to explain this.

79. With human trafficking involved, it would be interesting to see if his high paid attorney can block his conviction on an Amendment issue and block the cops from dealing with the real problem.

80. Yeah. Let’s hang this guy while we all continue to let the Clinton clan skate by. Lonely rich guy with money and stupid people willing to sell themselves for money. Seriously? How is he the problem?

His tape supposedly has people in their 40’s to 50’s. Not what they are after yet, he owns the Patriots so let’s ruin him. Get over it people, others deserve more attention for what they have done!

81. The Online Outrage Mob is really one of the worst parts of society these days. You are always guilty no matter what, and no matter what your life should be ruined. Kraft is accused of a misdemeanor, and people are acting like he drove 100MPH drunk. He doesnt deny what happened on the video is embarrassing, only that whats on the video is not illegal. IE you have to negotiate payment for services for it to be illegal. Its a fine line, but that is the line.

The video itself is unconstitutional, and its way over the line. I hope that he fights to keep it private(rather than work a deal with the prosecutor). Law Enforcement is really overstepping their bounds by recording innocent people(yes some people get legitimate massages) in various states of undress. Its entirely plausible that law enforcement has warrants to record in dressing rooms while investigating gang related theft. How would you feel if you, or a family member was watched and recorded in a dressing room, and that recording became a part of public record?

82. it’s embarrassing for him but hitting the spa or the ba-da-bing club is nothing to be ashamed of as long as women are treated respectfully. a world filled with people who believe in medieval religions is the problem. where’s the outrage over hundreds of years of abuse of women and children by the church? yea, let’s close all the spas, that’s a priority.
    How about starting with dramatically raising the pay of all the women who dance their buns off at nfl games, treat them with courtesy and respect, and let’s go get a 7th ring!

83. No deprivation so base that Pats fans won’t overlook it. Tells you a lot about them.

——-

Apparently you don’t know people who have made mistakes. In his case, getting a happy ending was a mistake.

84. vaphinfan says:
    March 23, 2019 at 7:47 pm
    March 23, 2019 at 6:51 pm
    “Sell the team”

Hilarious

+++++++++++++
    Clippers owner and Panthers owner had to sell doing a lot less

————————

No. What Sterling did was insanely bad and it wasn’t that it was one incident. It revealed that he was a horrible racist.

85. redlikethepig says:
    March 23, 2019 at 10:04 pm

——————

Patriots fans are just people that cheer for a football team.

86. Good men say they are sorry when they don’t live up to their own standards for themselves.

That is what this is. Nothing more or less.

It says bad things about our culture that I even have to explain this.

Actually, people say sorry for wrong doings. It has nothing to do with living up to standards.

87. You’re only sorry you were caught.

And you now have a team of lawyers trying to get all the evidence thrown out over a simple misdemeanor?

Well, there goes the entire investigation in sex trafficking if you’re successful. I’m sure the “I’m sorry” statement will comfort those left in that situation.

Way to go Bobby, you’re helping the multi state, international traffickers. I’m sure they will appreciate it very much. I think that just shows how truly sorry you are.

88. He must have found out he can’t suppress the video so he is getting ahead of things saying he is sorry. so when TMZ does get it. Kraft can say I said I was sorry!

89. maybe we should legalize and tax and regulate the kind of massages that robert kraft enjoys. we could pay for the wall, single pay healthcare, and our national debt!

90. I’m sorry. I ask forgiveness from my family and my god ($). blah blah you know the standard line when a Grumpy Old Pervert gets caught.