Getty Images

The driver of a moving truck who claims he was battered by Antonio Brown and another man called police after the first attempt to deliver belongings to Brown’s home in Florida. TMZ.com has obtained the audio of the 911 call.

The guy is high, he smoked, he threatened me,” the driver says in an accent that sounds Russian. “He’s trying to fight, he throws stones at my truck.”

After the driver left, the moving company persuaded Brown to pay the $4,000 moving fee plus another $860 for damage to the vehicle and extra work time. When the driver returned, Brown allegedly refused to pay more than $4,000  and then allegedly battered the driver. Glenn Holt allegedly took the keys to the truck, and Holt and Brown allegedly began removing property from the truck.

Holt has been arrested. Brown reportedly locked himself in his house when police arrived on the scene. An arrest warrant for Brown was issued on Wednesday. He has not yet been arrested.

55 responses to “Driver in Antonio Brown 911 call: “The guy is high, he smoked, he threatened me. He’s trying to fight, he throws stones at my truck.”

1. I’m so glad Brown is providing some good entertainment in the downtime before the Superbowl.
    This is way better than all that pre-game analysis.

2. I’m just baffled by his behavior. Does he think he can just do whatever he wants and get away with it because he’s a star WR? Why does he feel like he never has to pay anyone yet spends more on his suits for game day (at least in previous years) than most people make in a month? Does he not have any sense or right and wrong?

His legal bills are going to quite a bit more than the $4,000. Something tells me he doesn’t care and will claim he’s the victim.

I used to think some team would still be interested in signing him but these latest incidents tell me unless he makes some serious changes no team is going to be interested in him. None. It has gone from being curious to sad.

3. At first when all of this atarted with him being crazy in Pre Season with the Raiders..

It was fun to poke fun of him.

It no longer is…. im hoping that he is arreated now and forced into Psych evaluation… because he is going to hurt somebody or himself very seriously.

4. Why is it, Antonio doesn’t like to pay for anything. He ridiculed a personal chef and didn’t pay for services rendered. He threw furniture off a balcony and didn’t pay for that damage, his own stuff being brought to him across the country and he refuses to pay for that. He could have settled with his sexual assault victim and kept it out of court while staying on the Patriots, he refused to do that. Its an endless refusal to pay.

5. The mother of his 3 kids said it best in her plea..as for me I hope he gets critically needed help immediately. He is on a path that will result in real injury to himself or others. Football is unimportant. Getting healthy and being a father to his kids is most important. Hoping he sees that, but have my doubts.

6. Time for this guy to get a reality check, needs arrested and charged and see what the word accountability actually means. I hope this driver gets a good lawyer and files a big lw suite

7. If he is in the house why dont they get a warrant (if needed) and arrest him. If it was me or 99% of the other readers I am sure we would be behind bars now.

8. If AB doesn’t have $4K to pay the movers maybe he can get an advance on his XFL contract. $55K is $55K and when you ain’t got nothin that’s a lot of money. One day closer to living on the streets.

9. A couple things…1) his trainer must be a real stand up guy 2) How much of this BS did the Steelers put up with and hide before he imploded??

10. we know it wasnt weed or else he would of just been sitting there eating cooking or chips.

but seriously a guy with millions trying to fight somebody just trying to do his job over around 5k$ ?

11. Brown has NOT played his last NFL game. Some NFL team will sign him sooner or later. I’m not saying that’s right, I’m saying that’s how seductive talent is to NFL people. It outweighs everything else.

12. All the mounting legal bills without steady income is not good for AB. He’ll be broke soon.

13. AB….. absolutely no grasp on reality….. but I got a feeling he’s about to get a Much needed education on it…..

14. happy1114 says:
    January 23, 2020 at 4:29 pm

=====

Just a hunch, but I bet he wasn’t like this for most of his time as a Steeler. Something is going on in his head that just ain’t right. I hope he gets help.

15. neilpountney says:
    January 23, 2020 at 4:21 pm

_______

I have to believe they are taking a more rational approach to dealing with him. He can’t stay in there forever and forcing themselves in to arrest him while no one is in any immediate danger can easily result in someone (him or any of the cops or anyone in his house) getting hurt needlessly. They’ll get him eventually and the longer he makes them wait the tougher they are going to be on him.

16. A.B then started tweeting and blaming the commissioner for everything. Then he blamed the Steelers, and then he posted a video of the phone call between himself and the moving company. Then he tweeted out an angry denial that the event ever happened, and then he quit Twitter. Stay tuned more nonsense to follow

17. “If he is in the house why dont they get a warrant (if needed) and arrest him.”

They already have the warrant, it was issued last night. They just haven’t gone in to get him yet.

18. . mikethevike11 says:
    January 23, 2020

—————
    He is a multi millionaire. He could have someone do all the stuff that needs to be done without ever leaving. At some point he’s got to leave but it could be months or years.

Point is he is being treated differently than anybody else would.

19. neilpountney says:
    January 23, 2020 at 4:21 pm
    ————————————————————————–

The warrant lists him as potentially ‘confrontational’ and as such there’s no reason to poke the bear in its den. While AB is a high profile individual this is a fairly low level crime and if it were you “or 99% of the other readers” the police would handle it exactly the same way. Brown will end up either surrendering himself, stick his head up at some point and be picked up or it’ll wait until the locals due a periodic warrant sweep and grab him up.

There is no W in it for the cops to immediately go kicking AB’s door down but there’s potentially a pretty big L.

20. screamingyellowzonkers says:
    January 23, 2020 at 5:15 pm
    . mikethevike11 says:
    January 23, 2020

—————

Point is he is being treated differently than anybody else would

__________

I doubt very much the cops are letting anyone on his property right now. I get your point and I hope he gets what’s coming to him but he shouldn’t be able to have anyone come to him to give him supplies. This is Florida we’re talking about here he’s probably got tons of guns in the house. The risk of Busting through the door currently outweighs the reward.

21. I do believe he’s being treated differently but it’s because he’s clearly mentally unstable not because he’s a celebrity. The local cops have made it very clear they have no love for him and he has made it clear he hates the cops.

22. Tuesday morning he was promoting his music on the internet and accused people of wanting his reputation to be damaged! Seriously, AB, you took care of that a long time ago.

23. So it turns out Brown did pay the money and the driver held his items to pay for a dent in the truck. How would a driver know how much a dent costs! Is he also a body shop estimator? How did he know Antonio Brown was high! Is he Carnac the magician or a mystical mind reader? Brown didn’t touch him. First he claimed Brown threw the rock then says oh it was the trainer. So the police put out a warrant because someone said Antonio Brown was high. No proof at all, just his feeling. I hope Brown sues the driver and the police department. He will win.

24. 4K to move the stuff and no money up front? Sounds like a shady company to me…
    You would have thought that you made him pay in full before the second attempt.
    Its not like they didn’t know who this guy is.

25. It has been so sad watching AB spiral out of control, and saddened to see it come to this. I am sure he wouldn’t listen to anyone close to him that wanted him to seek mental or medical help for this erratic behavior. At the same time, I am confused to how the moving company came to have his belongings from CA and drove all the way to Florida without a payment already taken care of, who rents a uhaul without a credit card? know this probably wasn’t uhaul, just an example. Someone had to book it, I know some moving companies do the packing for the customer, but someone has to let them in and direct what goes. Really odd..