Packers tender Jake Kumerow as exclusive rights free agent

Getty Images

Wide receiver Jake Kumerow won’t be leaving the Packers for another team this month.

Rob Demovsky of ESPN.com reports that Green Bay has tendered Kumerow as an exclusive rights free agent. That leaves him with the choice of signing the tender or not playing in 2020, so Kumerow will remain one of Aaron Rodgers‘ targets.

Kumerow has played 19 games for the Packers over the last two seasons. He has 20 catches for 322 yards and two touchdowns over that span and has also been credited with seven tackles on special teams.

Wide receiver Allen Lazard and tight end Robert Tonyan are other exclusive rights free agents on Green Bay’s offense. The team has until Wednesday at 4 p.m. ET to tender them.

14 responses to “Packers tender Jake Kumerow as exclusive rights free agent

1. “Whitewater Jesus” should see more time this year if he can stay healthy. He’s great in the slot and as a back up as well as a great special teamer.

2. He’s the current version of Jeff Janis. This is likely his last chance. I hope he makes the best of it.

3. This kid has a serious pedigree. His father, grandfather, and great uncle played in the NFL. His uncle John Bosa played in the NFL, his cousins Joey and Nick are studs in the NFL….and to top it off he’s the great-grandson of legendary Chicago mobster Tony Accardo.

4. cheeseisfattening says:
    March 17, 2020 at 11:51 am
    right like any other team is going to want him.

—————————————————————————————-

Which team are you a fan of? Or are you simply a Packers hater? I know you won’t tell us because that will let us all know why you are so jealous of the Packers and their fans.

5. Or are you simply a Packers hater?

not really, its Packer fans, all full ot themselves, that I do not like. There seems to be a lot on here with that sentiment, not just me and not just vikings fans.
    Best wishes 🙂

6. cheeseisfattening says:
    March 17, 2020 at 12:14 pm
    Best wishes 🙂
    Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Mr. Sanctimonious! Stop flattering yourself. You are so full of it. Multiple screen names from the same usual suspects Dies not constitute “a lot.” We’re reacting to fight-picking trolls like you, who self-admittedly enjoy picking needless fights for “fun.” You said it, not me. You’re nothing but an immature punk.

7. stellarperformance says:
    March 17, 2020 at 12:33 pm

You’re nothing but an immature punk.
    Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
    Says the lead Packer fight picker punk.
    LOL

8. screamingyellowzonkers says:
    March 17, 2020 at 12:56 pm
    Says the lead Packer fight picker punk.
    Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

You pick ‘em, I finish ‘em.

9. stellarperformance says:
    March 17, 2020 at 4:36 pm
    screamingyellowzonkers says:
    March 17, 2020 at 12:56 pm
    Says the lead Packer fight picker punk.
    Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

You pick ‘em, I finish ‘em
    ____
    How Packer fans envision themselves is a hoot.
    🤣

10. stellarperformance says:
    March 17, 2020 at 4:36 pm
    screamingyellowzonkers says:
    March 17, 2020 at 12:56 pm
    Says the lead Packer fight picker punk.
    Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

You pick ‘em, I finish ‘em.
    ———
    Says the guy who runs away from statistical analysis and facts. Or says I don’t care about stats and ranking when they don’t fit his fan boy takes.

11. RMoss84HOF says:
    March 17, 2020 at 8:17 pm
    Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

I’ve never run from any such thing. I’ve always consistently followed and historically agreed with any and all statistics provided by the NFL……….you know, the folks that own the show.

12. cheeseisfattening says:
    March 17, 2020 at 5:07 pm
    How Packer fans envision themselves is a hoot.
    Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

The biggest hoot is how you envision us.